• 60-90 %

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • >90%

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Attacking primary resources, how convenient, all these attacks just so happen to benefit those behind the green new deal, they are looking to foster a dependent populace.
If this happens on a larger scale and at the same time the war starts and russia stops delivering gas to Europe , they might face massive gas shortages. But maybe that's the plan behind it...
No suffering and panic, no digital ID.

Have you seen this ?
This is EXACTLY how the social credit system started in china.

Attachments

• 20220212_231630.jpg
    20220212_231630.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20220212_231628.jpg
    20220212_231628.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 16

Drareg

If this happens on a larger scale and at the same time the war starts and russia stops delivering gas to Europe , they might face massive gas shortages. But maybe that's the plan behind it...
No suffering and panic, no digital ID.

Have you seen this ?
This is EXACTLY how the social credit system started in china.
Of course it is, cybernetics, control and feedback in the animal and machine, create a context/system to generate patterns of behaviour, we can take hope in Peat pointing out quite clearly they miss understand human consciousness so hopefully it blows up in their faces.

We will see the fake left and even fake alternative media types start to celebrate a UBI, the like's of Joe rogan and Russell brand will begin to shill for it, my concern is the NGO's as the emperors fake audience supposedly representing the public, they may convince the younger gen that this good, this is why the ruling class want voting ages reduced to 16, the can stimulate an emotional response, the prefrontal cortex is still growing.

It seems like an awful plan, we are supposed to end up believing our governments are bad but a UN/central bank run geofenced open boarder world is better, its such a bad idea, this is why I watch it all to see if there is a switcheroo of sorts somewhere.
If this really is the plan then they must go full on authoritarian at some point.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Of course it is, cybernetics, control and feedback in the animal and machine, create a context/system to generate patterns of behaviour, we can take hope in Peat pointing out quite clearly they miss understand human consciousness so hopefully it blows up in their faces.

We will see the fake left and even fake alternative media types start to celebrate a UBI, the like's of Joe rogan and Russell brand will begin to shill for it, my concern is the NGO's as the emperors fake audience supposedly representing the public, they may convince the younger gen that this good, this is why the ruling class want voting ages reduced to 16, the can stimulate an emotional response, the prefrontal cortex is still growing.

It seems like an awful plan, we are supposed to end up believing our governments are bad but a UN/central bank run geofenced open boarder world is better, its such a bad idea, this is why I watch it all to see if there is a switcheroo of sorts somewhere.
If this really is the plan then they must go full on authoritarian at some point.
What would be the problem of an UBI ,except of it beeing tied to the digital ID ?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Digital-ID in Ontario:
Will include vaccination status and history and could be used for employers to hire people.

Or in official terms:
"...a new, convenient way to prove who you are that will make accessing online and in-person services simpler, safer and more secure."

Inaut

Digital-ID in Ontario:
Will include vaccination status and history and could be used for employers to hire people.

Or in official terms:
"...a new, convenient way to prove who you are that will make accessing online and in-person services simpler, safer and more secure."

Thanks for sharing. More reason to leave...

Drareg

What would be the problem of an UBI ,except of it beeing tied to the digital ID ?
They will influence where you can spend the money, essentially the central bank creates it and it circulates right back to the ruling class owned resource facilities like power plants, food outlets, water etc etc, the ruling class hoard the wealth and don't circulate it too much, no money velocity, with time they have the power of the central bank.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

They will influence where you can spend the money, essentially the central bank creates it and it circulates right back to the ruling class owned resource facilities like power plants, food outlets, water etc etc, the ruling class hoard the wealth and don't circulate it too much, no money velocity, with time they have the power of the central bank.
Interesting ,Peat said something similar on the UBI:

"Prices of basic foods and rent would soon rise; I think the proposal is tied to the plan for digital ID, digital money, and complete political control."

Last edited:

Drareg

So America are invading to cover a Stockmarket crash next week, emergency FED meeting happening on Monday, maybe a mini war drama will allow for another bank bailout, they will need another drama on top of a Ukrainian war though, more noise, like covid and BLM, not sure they will go with the AIDS narrative, they have plenty of domestic astroturfed movements either way ready for the fuse to be lit.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

So America are invading to cover a Stockmarket crash next week, emergency FED meeting happening on Monday, maybe a mini war drama will allow for another bank bailout, they will need another drama on top of a Ukrainian war though, more noise, like covid and BLM, not sure they will go with the AIDS narrative, they have plenty of domestic astroturfed movements either way ready for the fuse to be lit.
I think the cyber attack narrative will come in handy ...

Dave_Fit

I think that UBI being tied to digital ID forces the hand of all employers to adopt digital ID, If a business cannot accept money from a person receiving UBI unless they too require digital ID of their employees. Also while UBI if just high enough, likely $!5 an hour as a basis, would force even more small businesses out because in many areas $15 an hour is well above the norm. This causes 2 things, massive unemployment, if it's more profitable to stay home than work, and inflation because there is now more free (not really) money in circulation. The pandemic single handedly transferred the greatest amount of wealth in the shortest time. Small businesses boarded up never to return while their corporate competition remained open and set record profits. What little is left of small enterprise would likely be decimated after UBI is implemented. We will buy everything from Wallmart and Amazon and they will be unopposed, as an example, and there will be no main street or city square with mom and pops anymore for the most part.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I think that UBI being tied to digital ID forces the hand of all employers to adopt digital ID, If a business cannot accept money from a person receiving UBI unless they too require digital ID of their employees. Also while UBI if just high enough, likely $!5 an hour as a basis, would force even more small businesses out because in many areas $15 an hour is well above the norm. This causes 2 things, massive unemployment, if it's more profitable to stay home than work, and inflation because there is now more free (not really) money in circulation. The pandemic single handedly transferred the greatest amount of wealth in the shortest time. Small businesses boarded up never to return while their corporate competition remained open and set record profits. What little is left of small enterprise would likely be decimated after UBI is implemented. We will buy everything from Wallmart and Amazon and they will be unopposed, as an example, and there will be no main street or city square with mom and pops anymore for the most part.
I started reading 1984 by George Orwell two days ago and the similarities are shocking... this was an evil dystopian fantasy not too long ago.

Dave_Fit

I started reading 1984 by George Orwell two days ago and the similarities are shocking... this was an evil dystopian fantasy not too long ago.
It's crazy and I'm dating myself here, but I had to read it in high school. It is very shocking how on point that book is.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

"We will not invade Ukraine unless we are provoked to do that,” said Vladimir Chizhov, who has represented Russia in Brussels since 2005. “If the Ukrainians launch an attack against Russia, you shouldn’t be surprised if we counterattack. Or, if they start blatantly killing Russian citizens anywhere – Donbas or wherever.”"

Dave_Fit

"We will not invade Ukraine unless we are provoked to do that,” said Vladimir Chizhov, who has represented Russia in Brussels since 2005. “If the Ukrainians launch an attack against Russia, you shouldn’t be surprised if we counterattack. Or, if they start blatantly killing Russian citizens anywhere – Donbas or wherever.”"
Sounds like a set up.

Inaut

It's crazy and I'm dating myself here, but I had to read it in high school. It is very shocking how on point that book is.
Shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone... Orwell was part of the club...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom