• 60-90 %

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • >90%

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

"The meeting — which covered how to defend against potential Russia-backed hacking attempts against US financial institutions should the Biden administration sanction Russian entities — shows how US officials continue to see cyberspace as a domain of risk so long as the Ukraine crisis drags on. It comes as other critical infrastructure sectors, such as electric utilities, are on alert for any Russian activity.

US officials keep a close eye for any Russian hacking activity on US networks, they moved quickly on Friday to blame Russia's GRU military intelligence agency for a cyberattack that temporarily blocked access to the websites of Ukrainian banks this week.

North American electric utilities should be at their "highest possible level" of preparedness for "potential Russia-linked cyber and disinformation activity" in light of US-Russia tensions over Ukraine, the North American grid regulator said in an advisory to the power sector this week obtained by CNN."

Drareg

"The meeting — which covered how to defend against potential Russia-backed hacking attempts against US financial institutions should the Biden administration sanction Russian entities — shows how US officials continue to see cyberspace as a domain of risk so long as the Ukraine crisis drags on. It comes as other critical infrastructure sectors, such as electric utilities, are on alert for any Russian activity.

US officials keep a close eye for any Russian hacking activity on US networks, they moved quickly on Friday to blame Russia's GRU military intelligence agency for a cyberattack that temporarily blocked access to the websites of Ukrainian banks this week.

North American electric utilities should be at their "highest possible level" of preparedness for "potential Russia-linked cyber and disinformation activity" in light of US-Russia tensions over Ukraine, the North American grid regulator said in an advisory to the power sector this week obtained by CNN."
It will be absolutely pathetic if they pin this on Russia, the whole global financial system is interlinked, this will clearly effect Russians, it will be so obvious, teething is the ruling class don't care, as long as they have plausible deniability, they know we know they are lying.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

It will be absolutely pathetic if they pin this on Russia, the whole global financial system is interlinked, this will clearly effect Russians, it will be so obvious, teething is the ruling class don't care, as long as they have plausible deniability, they know we know they are lying.
Yes , and they've been setting this up for months. Always associating a cyber attack with russia, even when there's no evidence for it. So it will come natural for people to believe that it has to be russia, because they "told us so months ago" .

Dave_Fit

Yes , and they've been setting this up for months. Always associating a cyber attack with russia, even when there's no evidence for it. So it will come natural for people to believe that it has to be russia, because they "told us so months ago" .
I mentioned that I felt a cyber attack may be eminent because they have been telegraphing it for months at a friendly get together last eve. The guys I was talking with were intrigued. I said that US intelligence agencies along with some other conspirators would likely do it and blame the Russians. A year ago people would have been up in arms over a statement like that. Now they have such strong distrust for the Media and Politicians they all thought it was plausible and wanted to know what to do. I was a little shocked at the reaction. They literally asked questions for over an hour. I did my best to lay it all out, WEF, one of them said they had heard of the great reset, CBDC, the Fed’s comments on crypto, Social credit scores, digital ID’s etc. how supply chain, financial institutions cyber attacks, could lead to those as presented solutions. I normally would not get that deep in mixed company. I was cautious to say that this might not be the play but as it stands now seems most likely. I was encouraged by their responses, and the questions they asked about actions to take. It gave me a little hope that more people are beginning to see pieces of the writing on the wall.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I mentioned that I felt a cyber attack may be eminent because they have been telegraphing it for months at a friendly get together last eve. The guys I was talking with were intrigued. I said that US intelligence agencies along with some other conspirators would likely do it and blame the Russians. A year ago people would have been up in arms over a statement like that. Now they have such strong distrust for the Media and Politicians they all thought it was plausible and wanted to know what to do. I was a little shocked at the reaction. They literally asked questions for over an hour. I did my best to lay it all out, WEF, one of them said they had heard of the great reset, CBDC, the Fed’s comments on crypto, Social credit scores, digital ID’s etc. how supply chain, financial institutions cyber attacks, could lead to those as presented solutions. I normally would not get that deep in mixed company. I was cautious to say that this might not be the play but as it stands now seems most likely. I was encouraged by their responses, and the questions they asked about actions to take. It gave me a little hope that more people are beginning to see pieces of the writing on the wall.
That's great!
I think people are starting to connect the dots. Since the same patterns are reoucring in their life time.
Today I thought about how the reason for the Iraq invasion was completely made up and people know that. I thought it shows how they can get away with everything. But maybe stuff like that adds up in people's Brains.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

“An FBI report obtained by Newsweek has called on the U.S. private sector to be prepared for potential state-sponsored cyber attacks to be launched by Russia as tensions over Ukraine threaten to spill into an all-out conflict in Eastern Europe.”

Drareg

The internet is so hard to shut down, it will take a huge coordinated effort to do so, the bigger the op the more fragile it is.

Dave_Fit

Supply chain might be enough, fuel and food, it’s already short as it is. Once the gas gets cut off, shelves go empty quickly. Average person/family has roughly10 days food. Wouldn’t take long. It might be enough to leave the internet on so they can communicate …Russia Russia Russia, then they say, gotta have a digital I’d to get online, not sure how they sell CBDC unless they throw in financial system too. Financial likely shouldn’t be too hard since they have the keys to SWIFT and other monetary control systems.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Dave_Fit

The internet is so hard to shut down, it will take a huge coordinated effort to do so, the bigger the op the more fragile it is.
Kind of like the Plandemic

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Isn't that convenient ?
The war legitimized a cyberattack on russia followed by a counter-attack on the US.
So you can shut down the grid and set the stage for digital IDs in two countries at the same time. All while distracting from the imminent economical collapse and getting an excuse to not raise rates.

Peatful

Isn't that convenient ?
The war legitimized a cyberattack on russia followed by a counter-attack on the US.
So you can shut down the grid and set the stage for digital IDs in two countries at the same time. All while distracting from the imminent economical collapse and getting an excuse to not raise rates.

If you had to take a wild guess-
What kind of timeline are you imagining?
Days, weeks, months?

Asking from the west- or the US.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

If you had to take a wild guess-
What kind of timeline are you imagining?
Days, weeks, months?

Asking from the west- or the US.
I'd say weeks.

Dave_Fit

Why would you announce what you're going to do unless these things are planned between both sides. Biden announced the war would start in 48 hours 2 days ago, and sure enough. Did Putin not hear him? I doubt it. They have been screaming Cyber attack for well over a month. It seems so scripted it's pathetic. Now we announce we are going to cyber attack Russia. So if I'm Russia, what do I do, Air gap my systems where possible, harden defenses etc. But I doubt that's what's going to happen because it seems pre-ordained. What color of CBDC card do you want? Do they come in colors to match your phone? I'm investing in woke companies now so I can get a jump on my social credit score. (sarc) Browser history is now full of searches for solar power, various empowerment movements blah blah :D

JamesGatz

Isn't that convenient ?

Things are moving fast!

So I guess Russia will retaliate with something similar and at the very least shut down our electricity, internet, and our transportation systems - and people laughed at me when I said learn to survive in the wilderness!

I hope people on this forum realize once this digital ID system is implemented - this will kick-off the end of resistance. Don't want the vaccine ? Looks like your social credit score isn't high enough to buy food! Not to mention anyone nefarious *cough cough* insert 3 letter government agency here *cough cough* can easily manipulate your internet history tied to your ID to frame you for crimes you did not commit

Miggie

Things are moving fast!

So I guess Russia will retaliate with something similar and at the very least shut down our electricity, internet, and our transportation systems - and people laughed at me when I said learn to survive in the wilderness!

I hope people on this forum realize once this digital ID system is implemented - this will kick-off the end of resistance. Don't want the vaccine ? Looks like your social credit score isn't high enough to buy food! Not to mention anyone nefarious *cough cough* insert 3 letter government agency here *cough cough* can easily manipulate your internet history tied to your ID to frame you for crimes you did not commit
Why would the deep state need to go through this theater just to get us to move to a social credit system? First they try the covid hoax then once that has failed they are pushing for a war with russia. Within a few days we will have china attacking taiwan. Turkey will probably also want back the ottoman empire.

Putin also said this is a military operation not a war. He has been taking out biochemfactories in Ukraine.

These are interesting times though. Within a short while we will find out who was right. "the blackpilled great reset" or "the redpilled the great awakening"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom