Entry into USA from Canada Unvaccinated

ofthewild

Hey all. Has anyone entered USA from Canada recently without a vaccine record? I’m travelling to New York from Europe for work (self-employed, freelance in creative work) and don’t want to let these silly laws stop me so since vaccine mandates are scrapped in Canada I am flying to Montreal and then hoping to find a way into States via bus/train/car. Does anyone have any experience of this route? Thanks!

TradClare

We have many new Canadian friends who moved here, and they have said most of the border agents aren't really checking anymore and think it's stupid. But it is a risk because you can get that one who is. I'm really sorry you have to deal with this. Good job not getting the shot though

Jinju

Hi @ofthewild - I have heard of many people driving across via the land border with no jab questions asked but like the previous response, it depends on the agent. I have read cases of some agents who specifically asked and turned them back (this was on a Telegram group - so I do not know them personally).
I also read of people flying into the US from Canada (no questions asked) - but do not know specifics. Again it was on the Telegram group.

Rafe

I don’t know the answer.

But I’d plan to go by train or bus, not car. Then you’d have an economic relationship standing between you & the authorities. Corporations don’t really want to be the enforcers in fact, even if some of their agents do act like that sometimes.

nieciadunn

I crossed the border by car without issues from B.C. to Washington state. No questions.

J.R.K

Hey all. Has anyone entered USA from Canada recently without a vaccine record? I’m travelling to New York from Europe for work (self-employed, freelance in creative work) and don’t want to let these silly laws stop me so since vaccine mandates are scrapped in Canada I am flying to Montreal and then hoping to find a way into States via bus/train/car. Does anyone have any experience of this route? Thanks!
This was reported this morning.

But I have heard that there in no consistency in how this is being enforced. One story was about two busses of Amish going to a wedding lined up at the same land border crossing kiosk. One they let through the other they turned around and sent back home.
So @ofthewild it seems that it is a roll of the dice.

JamesGatz

The best way to do it would be to go to Mexico and hop the border

Whether vaxxxed or not after doing that - you will be treated to a 5-star hotel with a $5000 Check with a first class plane ticket anywhere to the US that you want with a free smartphone courtesy of the US government

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals