Enlarged Breasts Are Treated With Progesterone

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom thank you, I've read on a breast growth forum that products would only work if your body has optimal temperature so that might explain why progesterone worked for you in combination with a thyroid supplement
Where do you buy yours from? (Thyroid)
I use IdeaLabs Tyromix (on my rat!!!) currently because it is easier than ordering from out of the country as I'm in the U.S. Back then I used cynoplus and cytomel from Mexico.
ETA: I'm happy with the IdeaLabs products. I'm not affiliated with them in any way nor do I receive any compensation from them.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Thank you so much @Blossom
I only used Tyromax in the past which made my hair grow faster. Cynomel alone gave me eyebags too and Ray Peat recommended me Cynoplus..so if I reorder, I would probably buy Tyromax :troll:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you so much @Blossom
I only used Tyromax in the past which made my hair grow faster. Cynomel alone gave me eyebags too and Ray Peat recommended me Cynoplus..so if I reorder, I would probably buy Tyromax :troll:
You're welcome, best wishes to you @Rosie.

InChristAlone

I quit coffee and started ascorbic acid and seems I have grown a cup size. I was a 34C now a 34D. Not sure it's technically just bad estrogen. It's needed to develop breasts for lactation for instance. I'm quite happy. Always wanted bigger boobs. Started out a B before breastfeeding. I use progesterone just a few mg second half of cycyle for yrs.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

I'm taking ascorbic acid as well for more than a year..I'm happy for you @Janelle525
During lactation I had very large breasts.. unfortunately they didn't stay that way.

O

Oniyogini

Being SE Asian, I naturally have lemons instead of melons, even went so far as using estrogenic herbs to enlarge my breasts, which they did but also messed up my health prior to menopause. Now I am grateful to still have small breasts- 32B/C- as bigger ones would definitely interfere with my yoga asanas LOL....some poses are just not doable with big ***s...

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Being SE Asian, I naturally have lemons instead of melons, even went so far as using estrogenic herbs to enlarge my breasts, which they did but also messed up my health prior to menopause. Now I am grateful to still have small breasts- 32B/C- as bigger ones would definitely interfere with my yoga asanas LOL....some poses are just not doable with big ***s...
@Oniyogini thank you for commenting. What were the herbs you used? Fenugreek? Puearia? What negative side effects did you experience? Thank you.

lvysaur

I always thought it was suspect that progesterone would enlarge breasts. Estrogen seems to be the hormone of feminine sexual features.

O

Oniyogini

@Rosie IIRC it was a combination herb formula - fenugreek, saw palmetto, fennel and two others that I forget.. they increased my size from 32C to 34C....
Felt and looked bloated, kinda like those milk plump teenagers. Only did one course of herbs- expensive!- the effects lasted about 6-12 mo.
Then I got to Juneau, AK and then stared having sleep problems, took 5HTP, Melatonin and Tryptophan as you do because everybody else was right? Duh.
Menopause got me taking a different turn....Now I like my lemons, they are round and firmer than before ....I am 55, 120lbs, 160cm- lost 3cm since teenage years and back to 32C. 90% 'peat-influenced' diet for 5 yrs, BP 110/76, TSH 2.0, Vit D 66, Bicarb 29......etc. Dr didn't care to test for cholesterol LOL....

Arrade

Do the opposite of what crossfit women do
Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-6.13.16-PM.png

OP
D

dreamcatcher

@Rosie IIRC it was a combination herb formula - fenugreek, saw palmetto, fennel and two others that I forget.. they increased my size from 32C to 34C....
Felt and looked bloated, kinda like those milk plump teenagers. Only did one course of herbs- expensive!- the effects lasted about 6-12 mo.
Then I got to Juneau, AK and then stared having sleep problems, took 5HTP, Melatonin and Tryptophan as you do because everybody else was right? Duh.
Menopause got me taking a different turn....Now I like my lemons, they are round and firmer than before ....I am 55, 120lbs, 160cm- lost 3cm since teenage years and back to 32C. 90% 'peat-influenced' diet for 5 yrs, BP 110/76, TSH 2.0, Vit D 66, Bicarb 29......etc. Dr didn't care to test for cholesterol LOL....
Oh thank you! I'm sorry to hear about your sleeping problems, I suspect the elevated estrogen levels might have contributed to it. In my case progesterone helped to sleep better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals