Disgusting fat person on youtube eating himself to death

mamakitty

I've to add however, not everyone is at "that point" by choice. Some maybe.
Sure, but no one gets there overnight. There are many points in the journey to 400 pounds that should give them a pause and make them consider getting help.

dlind70

Maybe with some progesterone and some right thinking and enough coffee Mr avocado here can change all his ways back to his original intention and he can change all those fat calories into muscle. Coffee actually contains nutrients that give you discipline I read this and some coffee actually contain lithium and gold. Gold increases your follow through ability for events in your life. Maybe if this guy changed all his thinking and change those calories you can turn them into muscle instead of fat but it requires much thought and action

ursidae

I find this troubling at several levels.

The biggest one is the viewers (us) consumption of watching metally ill people for entertainment and to judge.

This is sick.

Sicker than a fat-once-skinny guy.

Im not virtue signaling- but stating the obvious.

As far as Eugenia goes. She is mentally abused by her mother. She is also trolled and receives many disgusting and hateful comments on her channel. I personally think she may die soon.
Kind of mean spirited to be posted here if you ask me.
I think such platforms should either remove the opportunity to earn revenue from the monetisation of content altogether or at least limit this option for the mentally ill. Much like blood donation is not rewarded with payment in some countries because it creates a financial incentive for those who need the money to conceal information and thus harm themselves and the recipients in the process

the first case is a strange one. he was a raw vegan and appeared relatively sane besides his anorexia/eating disorder disguised as an ethical diet. very eloquent, insightful and a great violinist. then he stopped being vegan and transitioned to a fried oil junk food instead of adopting a sensible I omnivore diet and his brain got inflamed as hell. probably can't handle the fried oils and gluten/casein too well. his mental illness is 100% diet related

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hVF46bq-mHI

he edited and uploaded this himself so he is likely self aware to some degree and milking this for the views/money

some of his ticks and violent outbursts remind me of some people I know whose health started suffering after eating a high processed diet for decades. it's really stressful to be around them and it's almost like they are possessed. if you watch his videos you'll notice the gradual progression.

perhaps he needs a ton of folate, copper and a low methionine diet to be sane

Wow this was exhausting to watch ursidae! I am shocked the two extremes are the same person!

Attachments

• 20211128_123112.jpg
    20211128_123112.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 20

mrchibbs

Nikocado is actually still relatively sane and self-aware as can be seen from his cameo and patreon videos.

He's doing it for the money, but there's no question it's leading him to serious health difficulties. I'm sure he has mental difficulties but he's also playing a role.

ursidae

Nikocado is actually still relatively sane and self-aware as can be seen from his cameo and patreon videos.

He's doing it for the money, but there's no question it's leading him to serious health difficulties. I'm sure he has mental difficulties but he's also playing a role.
the theatricality of his videos may make it seem that way but one has to be impaired in some way to choose a way of earning money that is so detrimental to their health. considering he had already managed to attract an audience without having to do any of that and has other skills (professional musician), this high shock value route he took is completely unnecessary and very expensive health wise

mrchibbs

the theatricality of his videos may make it seem that way but one has to be impaired in some way to choose a way of earning money that is so detrimental to their health. considering he had already managed to attract an audience without having to do any of that and has other skills (professional musician), this high shock value route he took is completely unnecessary and very expensive health wise

At some level he's clearly not happy to be this destructive, but on his patreon and in cameo videos he often still appears kind and sane.

Nikocado Avocado is in a rough spot. On one hand his youtube channel has made him a millionaire but on the other hand it is dramatically shortening his life span.
It's up to him to determine if the juice is worth the squeeze but if his fans truly cared about saving him they would unsubscribe from his channel and stop giving his videos any views until he gets his ***t together.

How old is this kid? Not even 30? Someone this young should not be dealing with these kind of health problems.

mrchibbs

Nikocado Avocado is in a rough spot. On one hand his youtube channel has made him a millionaire but on the other hand it is dramatically shortening his life span.
It's up to him to determine if the juice is worth the squeeze but if his fans truly cared about saving him they would unsubscribe from his channel and stop giving his videos any views until he gets his ***t together.

How old is this kid? Not even 30? Someone this young should not be dealing with these kind of health problems.

You've summed it up nicely. Apparently he just bought a 2.3M penthouse so the incentive to change his approach are probably quite low. He's now over 350lbs while he was only aroung 150lbs five years ago.

ursidae

very impressive...no hairloss on high PUFA
It hits everyone differently. I've noticed people that are prone to obesity usually have good hairlines. and people who have bad acne tend to be very lean and pretty much immune to fat gain. There are of course some who are predisposed to all three but it's rare. if you're not predisposed to a certain expression of poor health it's nearly impossible to provoke it

K

Kayaker

It hits everyone differently. I've noticed people that are prone to obesity usually have good hairlines. and people who have bad acne tend to be very lean and pretty much immune to fat gain. There are of course some who are predisposed to all three but it's rare
I've heard the same thing. People who can't put on weight can have a wasteful metabolism like Peat did and develop bad skin and hair loss as a result.

It hits everyone differently. I've noticed people that are prone to obesity usually have good hairlines. and people who have bad acne tend to be very lean and pretty much immune to fat gain. There are of course some who are predisposed to all three but it's rare. if you're not predisposed to a certain expression of poor health it's nearly impossible to provoke it

Having hair and being fat sounds like the body has everything it needs, regardless of the toxins. Malnutrition seems worse to me. Either isn't healthy, so having hair only says so much about a person's health.

mrchibbs

Not really impossible, but it will happen a lot more slowly. However, there are typically transgenerational effects and the children take a hit for their parents poor food/environment.

Apple

I've heard the same thing. People who can't put on weight can have a wasteful metabolism like Peat did and develop bad skin and hair loss as a result.
exactly ... I like this concept

RP: 12 -15 yo people burn fuel very wastefully, but that's when people are the least likely to die, when they are wasting fuel like crazy. 12 -15 yo people are the healthiest. It is good for you to eat thousand of calories when you not doing anything

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtg0LLFMEFk

K

Kayaker

exactly ... I like it

RP: 12 -15 yo people burn fuel very wastefully, but that's when people are least likely to die, when they are wasting fuel like crazy. 12 -15 yo people are the healthiest. It is good for you to eat thousand of calories when you not doing anything

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtg0LLFMEFk

This quote refers to high oxygen consumption and CO2 production as compared to ATP production which results from uncoupled mitochondria.

What I referred to was the body using glucose to produce energy without oxygen, which makes less CO2 and less ATP, thus wasteful. This causes the body to use and mobilize a lot of glucose, thus increasing stress and causing acne and balding.

Apple

This quote refers to high oxygen consumption and CO2 production as compared to ATP production which results from uncoupled mitochondria.

What I referred to was the body using glucose to produce energy without oxygen, which makes less CO2 and less ATP, thus wasteful. This causes the body to use and mobilize a lot of glucose, thus increasing stress and causing acne and balding.
It doesn't matter in this context...
Matters that young people eat a lot , they are having lots of energy from eating thousands of calories, and that's when they are the healthiest

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals