Covid nonsense and Pay Peat

RealNeat

Well, it could be germs that aren't viruses (like bacteria and fungi). Or nutrient deficiencies. Or toxin exposure. Obviously, symptoms don't prove the existence of a "virus" in and of themselves, or any other germ, for that matter.

Plenty of diseases that were once thought to be "contagious," like Scurvy, Beri Beri, and Pellagra, turned out to have no causal germ at all
Why is this not more obvious to more people, Ray somewhat contradicts himself on this matter and continually says that if a person is nutritionally sound and following a "balanced life" they have no reason to worry. That to me says it all. We look at things backwards, first we should look at the hierarchy of needs, which is usually the source and solution to a lot of these "pandemics." Rather than ignoring everything else (the mainstream) and focusing on some single cause, I'm waiting for the day we "run for covid" and wear "red ribbons" to represent the computer simulated images that paint the spike protein red... one cause, one silver bullet, the bread and butter of pharmaceutical marketers.

K

Kayaker

Why is this not more obvious to more people, Ray somewhat contradicts himself on this matter and continually says that if a person is nutritionally sound and following a "balanced life" they have no reason to worry. That to me says it all. We look at things backwards, first we should look at the hierarchy of needs, which is usually the source and solution to a lot of these "pandemics."
That wouldn't work if big pharma wants to keep people sick and profitable though.

Ben.

That wouldn't work if big pharma wants to keep people sick and profitable though.

As in politics but also in everything else, it is not some evil corporate agenda that is the issue, but people believing and accepting w/e the experts trowhs at them.

If people were to unite and demand for their freedom, their rights and the "hirachy of needs" as RealNeat says, then there is no politician or corporation that can do much about it. They coudn't poision our food, air or water if people cared. Realy cared.
Aslong as the people fight eachother and rather villify/murder their neighbour over a needle in their arm than to accept the idea/fact that his or her doctor or TV screen lied to them, nothing will change for the better.

The problem, the solution and ultimately the power, lies in the people.

OP
K

Kris

Interesting, sure, but also misleading. We are on their trail, these articles full of conjecture and word contortionism are an attempt to weasel out of the increasing scrutiny of the current rhetoric around virology.

Until a virus can be properly isolated, proven to transmit and cause identical pathology in a healthy human it's fraud. I like Zach Bush and his view on viruses (similar to the second article you posted) but even he misses the boat. His is a conversation I'd have once and if we actually find the oh so "ubiquitous" sarscov2 virus.

Ray mentioned many times how his teachers ignored his virus inquiry which I also asked years ago, if viruses need a higher organism to exist and become "animate" (a ridiculou premise) then where did the first virus come from?

I can connect almost every flu/ cold like illness that I've had, including a recent one, to prolonged cold exposure, sleep deprivation and stress.

yes, this makes sense. so the actual virus was never isolated? I read many articles refuting that idea and adamantly insisting that it was isolated. well, Viruses do not make sense to me either; why would they exist at all, they are not even 'alive' in an ordinary sense of this word? but maybe there is a migration of genetic material in the body that when things go wrong can resemble 'germ-like' activity. well, Ray Peat 'believes' in Viruses.....

Last edited:

Sefton10

This is the closest I've seen the mainstream come to viewing COVID (and issues resulting from it) as being related to mitochondrial/metabolic dysfunction. As always, their solution is a new drug...

Korven

This is the closest I've seen the mainstream come to viewing COVID (and issues resulting from it) as being related to mitochondrial/metabolic dysfunction. As always, their solution is a new drug...

This is hilarious. It's such an obvious big pharma scam.

"Let's see... we need to restore healthy OXPHOS... we could try safe and effective substances like thyroid, thiamine, niacinamide, methylene blue, caffeine... NOPE, LET'S GO WITH AXA1125"

Still kind of impressive that these scientists managed to connect the dots between fatigue and mitochondrial dysfunction lol.

YamnayaMommy

How do you know they weren't all being exposed to the same thing? Did everyone your mom come into contact with get sick? How do you know there aren't common environmental exposures that affect people in various locations?

Not denying they got sick. My own experience and experience I've seen many times is that when people get sick they try to find a chain of causation back to who might have infected them, but all in all who knows what common environmental factors they have all been exposed to.

If the chain of causation thing can prove it's only a transmissible virus that causes covid, then it's tough explain people who are genuinely isolated (eg at sea and not in contact with others) who got covid around the same time others got covid. This has indeed happened: to fisherman who didn't come to port, it's happened to people in Antarctica who got flus despite not coming into contact with new people for weeks, and several other cases show this.

Also, what about all the people that come into contact with those people who never get sick? I have friends who say "I got it from such and such" but they never explain how 20 other people that person came into contact with never got it.
Some people are already immune to coronavirus either through some physiological idiosyncrasy or perhaps because through a prior infection with a similarly structured coronavirus.

OP
K

Kris

Some people are already immune to coronavirus either through some physiological idiosyncrasy or perhaps because through a prior infection with a similarly structured coronavirus.
assuming there is such a thing as 'virus'.

YamnayaMommy

I think I suggested yesterday that it was possible the PCR test could be causing "loss of smell." Well, in this short video, a nurse details, very quickly, how the PCR tests could indeed be causing "loss of taste or smell."

View: https://twitter.com/Aliciastarr001/status/1436749007972225025?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1436749007972225025%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

I would think loss of taste or smell and sore throat would be the most applicable of those potential "side effects" if it was applied by a nasal swab.

Every adult I know who had covid lost their sense of smell before getting testing. I never lost my sense of smell although I tested positive. The pcr test was a swab at the back of the throat, not the nose.

Some of the denialist arguments posted here are so bad that I suspect fedz

OP
K

Kris

How come that you know so many people who got covid? i have never met a single person with covid

tankasnowgod

Every adult I know who had covid lost their sense of smell before getting testing. I never lost my sense of smell although I tested positive. The pcr test was a swab at the back of the throat, not the nose.
The swab up the nose is just one possibility, though likely one that could be causing a big uptick in loss of taste or smell. People weren't jamming foreign objects up their nose with this frequency prior to 2019. Certainly not adults.

Again, the Mayo Clinic lists over 30 possible causes, many of them quite common-

1. Acute sinusitis (nasal and sinus infection)
  2. Chronic sinusitis
  3. Common cold
  4. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
  5. Hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
  6. Influenza (flu)
  7. Nonallergic rhinitis (chronic congestion or sneezing not related to allergies)
  8. Smoking

Obstructions of your nasal passages​

Conditions or obstructions that block the flow of air through your nose can include:

1. Deviated septum
  2. Nasal polyps
  3. Tumors

Damage to your brain or nerves​

Nerves leading to the area of the brain that detects smell or the brain itself can be damaged or deteriorate due to:
  1. Aging
  2. Alzheimer's disease
  3. Brain aneurysm
  4. Brain surgery
  5. Brain tumor
  6. Diabetes
  7. Exposure to chemicals in certain insecticides or solvents
  8. Huntington's disease
  9. Kallmann's syndrome (a rare genetic condition)
  10. Klinefelter syndrome (a rare condition in which males have an extra X chromosome in most of their cells)
  11. Korsakoff's psychosis (a brain disorder caused by the lack of thiamin)
  12. Lewy body dementia
  13. Medications (for example, some high blood pressure medications, antibiotics and antihistamines)
  14. Multiple sclerosis
  15. Niemann-Pick (Pick's disease, a form of dementia)
  16. Paget's disease of bone (a disease that affects your bones, sometimes facial ones)
  17. Parkinson's disease
  18. Poor nutrition
  19. Radiation therapy
  20. Rhinoplasty
  21. Schizophrenia
  22. Sjogren's syndrome (an inflammatory disease that generally causes dry mouth and eyes)
  23. Traumatic brain injury
  24. Zinc-containing nasal sprays (taken off the market in 2009)
  25. Zinc deficiency
Common cold, sinusitis, smoking, diabetes, nasal polyps, deviated septum, zinc deficiency, poor nutrition, Medications, exposure to toxic chemicals, aging...... did you do a thorough workup of all your friends that lost their sense of taste or smell and rule out all these very common conditions before jumping to conclusions? I bet you didn't.

Now, add in heavy mask use (and the increased bacteria and mouth breathing), massive increase in toxic cleaning chemicals, along with the nasal swab test (the entire second section is about damage of nerves to the brain), and you can see, very logically, how the symptom of loss or taste or smell could be on the uptick, without an unproven "Novel Corona Virus."
Some of the denialist arguments posted here are so bad that I suspect fedz

Again, ridiculous. Why don't you point me to the "Health Agency" that has a sample of this "Novel Corona Virus?" Why don't you point me to the "Gold Standard" test that detects COVID, and not an easily manipulated surrogate one?

You can't, because they don't exist. You can "suspect fedz" all you want, but in truth, there is zero evidence this so called "Novel Corona Virus" exists, and the origin story of a lady eating a bat in Wuhan is so crazy, I can't believe any adult fell for it.

It's the common cold, rebranded. If you look at the CDC's list of "Covid Symtoms," every single one is also a common cold and flu symptom-

Watch for Symptoms​

People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

When to Seek Emergency Medical Attention​

Look for emergency warning signs* for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
  • Trouble breathing
  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
  • New confusion
  • Inability to wake or stay awake
  • Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone
Not only do they overlap with the common cold and flu, but pretty much every one is associated with dozens, if not hundreds, of well established conditions.

YamnayaMommy

The swab up the nose is just one possibility, though likely one that could be causing a big uptick in loss of taste or smell. People weren't jamming foreign objects up their nose with this frequency prior to 2019. Certainly not adults.

Again, the Mayo Clinic lists over 30 possible causes, many of them quite common-

1. Acute sinusitis (nasal and sinus infection)
  2. Chronic sinusitis
  3. Common cold
  4. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
  5. Hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
  6. Influenza (flu)
  7. Nonallergic rhinitis (chronic congestion or sneezing not related to allergies)
  8. Smoking

Obstructions of your nasal passages​

Conditions or obstructions that block the flow of air through your nose can include:

1. Deviated septum
  2. Nasal polyps
  3. Tumors

Damage to your brain or nerves​

Nerves leading to the area of the brain that detects smell or the brain itself can be damaged or deteriorate due to:
  1. Aging
  2. Alzheimer's disease
  3. Brain aneurysm
  4. Brain surgery
  5. Brain tumor
  6. Diabetes
  7. Exposure to chemicals in certain insecticides or solvents
  8. Huntington's disease
  9. Kallmann's syndrome (a rare genetic condition)
  10. Klinefelter syndrome (a rare condition in which males have an extra X chromosome in most of their cells)
  11. Korsakoff's psychosis (a brain disorder caused by the lack of thiamin)
  12. Lewy body dementia
  13. Medications (for example, some high blood pressure medications, antibiotics and antihistamines)
  14. Multiple sclerosis
  15. Niemann-Pick (Pick's disease, a form of dementia)
  16. Paget's disease of bone (a disease that affects your bones, sometimes facial ones)
  17. Parkinson's disease
  18. Poor nutrition
  19. Radiation therapy
  20. Rhinoplasty
  21. Schizophrenia
  22. Sjogren's syndrome (an inflammatory disease that generally causes dry mouth and eyes)
  23. Traumatic brain injury
  24. Zinc-containing nasal sprays (taken off the market in 2009)
  25. Zinc deficiency
Common cold, sinusitis, smoking, diabetes, nasal polyps, deviated septum, zinc deficiency, poor nutrition, Medications, exposure to toxic chemicals, aging...... did you do a thorough workup of all your friends that lost their sense of taste or smell and rule out all these very common conditions before jumping to conclusions? I bet you didn't.

Now, add in heavy mask use (and the increased bacteria and mouth breathing), massive increase in toxic cleaning chemicals, along with the nasal swab test (the entire second section is about damage of nerves to the brain), and you can see, very logically, how the symptom of loss or taste or smell could be on the uptick, without an unproven "Novel Corona Virus."

Again, ridiculous. Why don't you point me to the "Health Agency" that has a sample of this "Novel Corona Virus?" Why don't you point me to the "Gold Standard" test that detects COVID, and not an easily manipulated surrogate one?

You can't, because they don't exist. You can "suspect fedz" all you want, but in truth, there is zero evidence this so called "Novel Corona Virus" exists, and the origin story of a lady eating a bat in Wuhan is so crazy, I can't believe any adult fell for it.

It's the common cold, rebranded. If you look at the CDC's list of "Covid Symtoms," every single one is also a common cold and flu symptom-

Watch for Symptoms​

People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

When to Seek Emergency Medical Attention​

Look for emergency warning signs* for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
  • Trouble breathing
  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
  • New confusion
  • Inability to wake or stay awake
  • Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone
Not only do they overlap with the common cold and flu, but pretty much every one is associated with dozens, if not hundreds, of well established conditions.
I agree that covid is not a serious disease and that the panic over it is absurd and cruel.

But I think it’s silly to question that there is a different strain of coronavirus going around that has a different profile than other colds. I live with three little kids and know a lot of little kids. Kids get colds all the time, and they have really obvious, visible symptoms. Runny noses, fevers, coughs, etc. However, kids test positive for coronavirus but are asymptomatic. That’s weird. Unlike other colds.

I have known many, many families with the same story: parents and children test positive, parents get mild symptoms and lose their sense of smell, kids don’t have symptoms. Totally unlike any other cold that goes through families. Usually it’s the reverse, with parents less symptomatic than kids.

Also, prior to covid, I have never known anyone to lose their sense of smell in connection to a cold, but now I know dozens of people who have lost their sense of smell in connection to a positive pcr test.

Again, I agree that the narrative about covid is lunacy. But I have no trouble believing that coronavirus is a novel strain of virus with a distinct health impact

tankasnowgod

I agree that covid is not a serious disease and that the panic over it is absurd and cruel.

But I think it’s silly to question that there is a different strain of coronavirus going around that has a different profile than other colds.
Why? Especially when there is no gold standard test for it, nor does any health agency or anyone else have a sample. And when 100% of "Covid Symptoms" listed by the CDC overlap with the common cold and flu, there is no "different profile." It's the exact same profile as other colds and flus.
I live with three little kids and know a lot of little kids. Kids get colds all the time, and they have really obvious, visible symptoms. Runny noses, fevers, coughs, etc. However, kids test positive for coronavirus but are asymptomatic. That’s weird. Unlike other colds.
It's not "weird." It's called a false positive, and it happens all the time. If you give 10,000 men a pregnancy test like EPT, and 10 come back positive, do you really think those men are pregnant?

The Covid tests are even worse, because they were made without any sample of this "Novel Corona Virus," are easily manipulated, and mostly use the PCR, which was never intended for this purpose. They never tested it against a group of individuals to see if it could correctly prove that people are sick or not. Obviously, it's pretty useless as a test for detecting any virus, especially a "Novel Corona Virus."
I have known many, many families with the same story: parents and children test positive, parents get mild symptoms and lose their sense of smell, kids don’t have symptoms. Totally unlike any other cold that goes through families. Usually it’s the reverse, with parents less symptomatic than kids.
Okay. So what? That does nothing to prove the existence of a "Novel Corona Virus." It could be some other virus, or bacteria, or germ, or some cause that doesn't have anything to do with germs.

And you keep on ignoring the list of 30+ possible causes of loss of taste and smell.
Also, prior to covid, I have never known anyone to lose their sense of smell in connection to a cold, but now I know dozens of people who have lost their sense of smell in connection to a positive pcr test.
So, again, maybe the test, itself, is causing this. Either by jamming a foreign object up their nose and damaging a nerve, or due to a swab that contains ethylene oxide, which can cause, get this "loss of taste or smell" as a side effect (I imagine ethylene oxide left in the mouth would be capable of this, in the case of a cheek swab). I bet those "dozens" of people you know never took any sort of PCR test to confirm they had a cold or flu when they had a cold or flu prior to 2019. Or, even worse, took a cold or flu test when they were feeling completely healthy, prior to 2019.
Again, I agree that the narrative about covid is lunacy. But I have no trouble believing that coronavirus is a novel strain of virus with a distinct health impact
Why? Because you saw it on TV? Because the government said so?

I don't believe that because they haven't done anything to even come remotely close to proving this idea. And I think the bar should be set exceptionally high, seeing the carnage that this operation has left in it's wake.

I don't see any good evidence that this "Novel Corona Virus" was discovered in the first place. I don't see any evidence that it caused health problems, anywhere. I don't see any evidence that it would have travelled anywhere outside of Wuhan, China if it was discovered. I don't see any test that can reliably detect it. I don't see any consistent symptoms with it. "Covid Cases" include healthy people who aren't sick, people who have the common cold or flu, people who have pneumonia, people with kidney failure, people with heart disease, people who died in motorcycle crashes, and people involved in murder/suicides, and people who are 84 years old with cancer and Parkinsons, and are famous for being an Executive Cabinet Member.

OP
K

Kris

the loss of smell due to the 'unreliable' test is very rare. i had this test done myself. anyway, i am more curious about virus exists vs virus does not exist controversy. i am surprised that RP believes in its existence. can anyone relate to this?

Oleg

The virus is a bioweapon, so is the vaccines. To me it seems. With a goal to lower and weaken population, to transfer money and to introduce totalitarian measurements.

Both sides are orchestrated. Just like politics.
Exactly!
The virus is a bioweapon, so is the vaccines. To me it seems. With a goal to lower and weaken population, to transfer money and to introduce totalitarian measurements.

Both sides are orchestrated. Just like politics.
bingo

InChristAlone

I have no idea about the loss of smell and taste, but if it is associated with this illness it doesn't seem very transmissible as I was around people who had those symptoms and didn't get anything. But I have just a normal head cold right now and no loss of smell and taste and I refuse to go get tested as I do think fear causes an issue. Just feels like a normal cold. I always said can you get normal sick anymore? Lol because if you look at the numbers for the flu it basically disappeared. I refuse to believe masks caused the disappearance because most people in my state don't wear them. Since flu and colds have been a normal part of human life for centuries the only other option is that COVID is just another flu or cold. They sold us on the spike protein being deadly and even people on this forum really think it is even being exposed to people vaccinated. I think this also causes fear sickness.

Ben.

Why are so many people losing their smell and taste like never before around me and many others then?
Did you seriously not see the list of causes tankasnowgod posted above?????

We had this argument already motif ... mask wearing, constant nose- and throatswabs with questionable materials in them, experimental vaccines and its sideeffects, intense stress trough economic downfall , societys descend into global communism and totaliarism, loosing ones job, almost 2 year long corona fearporn, opression, censorship, isolation, loss of the social circle, abandoment from family, 2-class system like back when black people werent worth anything and so on and so forth.

Stop acting as if covid was the only thing that changed the last 2 years in our world ... binary thinking wont help anyone understanding this.

Motif

Did you seriously not see the list of causes tankasnowgod posted above?????

We had this argument already motif ... mask wearing, constant nose- and throatswabs with questionable materials in them, experimental vaccines and its sideeffects, intense stress trough economic downfall , societys descend into global communism and totaliarism, loosing ones job, almost 2 year long corona fearporn, opression, censorship, isolation, loss of the social circle, abandoment from family, 2-class system like back when black people werent worth anything and so on and so forth.

Stop acting as if covid was the only thing that changed the last 2 years in our world ... binary thinking wont help anyone understanding this.
Yeah I saw it, but it makes no sense. There are jobs where people wear masks daily over many years and it would be known if this causes that.

It started way before vaccines.

People get it that rarely or never had a test done AND why are they getting it in connection with a positive test (done after already losing smell / taste).

The stress point makes no sense either + again the positive test afterwards makes absolutely no sense.

Sorry, but that’s all assumptions based on nothing. Even the virus connection makes 100 times more sense.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals