Covid nonsense and Pay Peat

InChristAlone

I lost sense of smell and taste when I got colds. Not in the recent years but into my 20s at least. I remember eating meals and not being able to taste anything.

As for the flu disappearing, what is ‘the flu’ anyway?
I always wondered the difference between a flu and a cold and I came to the conclusion a flu is just a way worse cold. You usually get a higher fever, more body aches and weakness with a flu and probably more likely to get pneumonia with the flu. Honestly all upper respiratory infections look similar, it just differs in severity and of course how they diagnose it. Right now everything is being diagnosed as COVID that would have been labelled influenza in the past.

OP
K

Kris

I never got flu in my life, so I don't know. flu is supposed be something else than bacteria infection. but if there is no Virus, so what is really flu?

InChristAlone

I never got flu in my life, so I don't know. flu is supposed be something else than bacteria infection. but if there is no Virus, so what is really flu?
I personally think it's a healing crisis. I am dealing with a head cold right now. It came on after doing thiamine off and on for a week and also started cleaning my mouth with hydrogen peroxide. Started as pain in my sinuses and gets worse when the mucus doesn't flow, which is the case for all healing crisis, when mucus is left stagnant that's when you get bacterial infection. Nebulizing and steaming is a cure. I don't blame anyone else for this sickness which germ theorists do. They will say must have caught someone else's virus. Not realizing we are exposed to people's viruses all the time unless you are a hermit.

tankasnowgod

I am not arguing about the origins of the virus. I don’t have an opinion on the debate about whether it came out of a lab or a bat in Wuhan or somewhere else.
I'm not either. I don't think it originated, because I don't think it exists.
My argument is that there was a novel cold virus going around last year.
Then prove it. This isn't a philosophical or religious matter, we are taking about a real, physical thing in the real world. Some good evidence would either be the original paper by Chinese Scientists that isolated this, a sample from so called "health agencies," a response to an FOI request for proof of this isolated sample from health agencies, or a gold standard test. I don't think any of this proof exists.
And the novelty of it (WIDESPREAD loss of smell and age skewed to produce symptoms in mature and older adults) would have been commented on independent of the media panic.
Pure speculation. We don't what people would have commented on, because we didn't live the past two years without the Propganda campaign, that seemed to reach into every corner of our lives. Although this thought does go against human nature. Every person has an experience of buying something like a new car, and then suddenly noticing how many of that same make and model on the road.
I read news about the coronavirus on this forum and others, and on the Twitter feeds of scientists I follow.
And where do they get their info? Mostly, from the Corporate Media, and Government Agencies. You're just getting it second hand.
The accuracy of the pcr test does not affect my argument, nor do your links to websites saying that loss of smell is common.
Ridiculous. The "link to websites" I posted was from THE MAYO CLINIC. They've been around a while, longer that you or I have been alive.
(It’s not; I’ve never known anyone to lose their sense of smell before)
Also ridiculous. Just because you don't know anyone personally does not mean it doesn't happen, or happen frequently.

Here is a CBS news report talking about "Millions" being affected by loss of smell. When did it come out? 2011.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEFfs7NLrMc

The intro states "almost half of us lose it sometime in our lives, even if only for a short time."

I would say something that affects half the adult population is pretty "widespread." And on the segment were a doctor that deals with this, and a patient that had it happen (and she states she couldn't taste things, either).

Was that patient simply dealing with "Covid Retrocausality" of loss of of tatse and smell well over a decade before this "Novel Corona Virus" hit the scene?

And the doctor even says some of the more common conditions are "congestion, allergies, polyps in the nose."

And she even mentions cleaning products! Didn't I point out that cleaning product use has gone up quite a bit over the past two years? If you are constantly inhaling things like bleach and lysol and such, she even states that can affect your sense of smell.
Last year households like mine and others I know had a NOVEL cold experience where adults lost their senses of smell and got sick and the children did not. Typically, a cold goes through a household and children get really sick and adults get a little sick, and no one loses their sense of smell.
Again.... so what? Just because you never experienced these symptoms before last year, doesn't mean others haven't.

News reports on loss of smell from 2017-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QCfXByT5gM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwnBp88RzG0

An ENT talking about it in 2016-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoPc7dlLIro

Here's another news report with both a patient and doctor, from 2013. It was about aging, but they even mention a "cold" completely eliminated his sense of smell for a time-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_aevsFwlJA

And there was often an obvious transmission history, as in my family, where my out of state mother, who had been ataying with my sister who was sick, came to visit while she was sick, and then we became sick.
Okay. So, sick people can get other people sick. This seems like common knowledge. It does nothing to prove a "Novel Corona Virus."
Occam’s razor says this novel cold, with a totally unprecedented (for us) symptom profile, is the coronavirus widely commented upon by governments, media org, health institutions throughout the world
This is a complete misapplication of "Occam's Razor." Why invent a "Novel Corona Virus" that jumped to humans after a lady ate a bat in Wuhan, China to explain a very common symptom, when other logical reasons for this symptom have existed for decades, if not centuries or longer.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

YamnayaMommy

I lost sense of smell and taste when I got colds. Not in the recent years but into my 20s at least. I remember eating meals and not being able to taste anything.

As for the flu disappearing, what is ‘the flu’ anyway?

From the perspective of a mom, the "flu" refers to the sickness that goes around every winter and causes body aches, fever, fatigue, cough, and vomiting/diarrhea. It hits kids worse than it hits parents, although usually everybody gets sick
I'm not either. I don't think it originated, because I don't think it exists.

Then prove it. This isn't a philosophical or religious matter, we are taking about a real, physical thing in the real world. Some good evidence would either be the original paper by Chinese Scientists that isolated this, a sample from so called "health agencies," a response to an FOI request for proof of this isolated sample from health agencies, or a gold standard test. I don't think any of this proof exists.

Pure speculation. We don't what people would have commented on, because we didn't live the past two years without the Propganda campaign, that seemed to reach into every corner of our lives. Although this thought does go against human nature. Every person has an experience of buying something like a new car, and then suddenly noticing how many of that same make and model on the road.

And where do they get their info? Mostly, from the Corporate Media, and Government Agencies. You're just getting it second hand.

Ridiculous. The "link to websites" I posted was from THE MAYO CLINIC. They've been around a while, longer that you or I have been alive.

Also ridiculous. Just because you don't know anyone personally does not mean it doesn't happen, or happen frequently.

Here is a CBS news report talking about "Millions" being affected by loss of smell. When did it come out? 2011.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEFfs7NLrMc

The intro states "almost half of us lose it sometime in our lives, even if only for a short time."

I would say something that affects half the adult population is pretty "widespread." And on the segment were a doctor that deals with this, and a patient that had it happen (and she states she couldn't taste things, either).

Was that patient simply dealing with "Covid Retrocausality" of loss of of tatse and smell well over a decade before this "Novel Corona Virus" hit the scene?

And the doctor even says some of the more common conditions are "congestion, allergies, polyps in the nose."

And she even mentions cleaning products! Didn't I point out that cleaning product use has gone up quite a bit over the past two years? If you are constantly inhaling things like bleach and lysol and such, she even states that can affect your sense of smell.

Again.... so what? Just because you never experienced these symptoms before last year, doesn't mean others haven't.

News reports on loss of smell from 2017-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QCfXByT5gM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwnBp88RzG0

An ENT talking about it in 2016-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoPc7dlLIro

Here's another news report with both a patient and doctor, from 2013. It was about aging, but they even mention a "cold" completely eliminated his sense of smell for a time-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_aevsFwlJA

Okay. So, sick people can get other people sick. This seems like common knowledge. It does nothing to prove a "Novel Corona Virus."

This is a complete misapplication of "Occam's Razor." Why invent a "Novel Corona Virus" that jumped to humans after a lady ate a bat in Wuhan, China to explain a very common symptom, when other logical reasons for this symptom have existed for decades, if not centuries or longer.

To support your argument that the coronavirus does not exist, you provide links to websites, where videos and articles are posted and may be real or fabricated. I don't take any information that I get through the internet at face value, regardless of the institution associated with the website (lol Mayo Clinic).

I don't doubt that anosmia existed before coronavirus, but I doubt that it was a common cold symptom because I never heard of anyone within my large, multi-generational extended family and social group losing their sense of smell. However, last year I heard many friends and family say that they, for the first time in their lives, lost their sense of smell when they got sick. And, for the first time, their households had colds that sickened the adults but not the children. I trust the reported experience of people I know and trust, and what I have seen and experienced firsthand, to ANYTHING that I encounter via the internet.

The fact is that the cold that was going around last year had a markedly different profile than the common cold and strains of flu--and its difference was obvious to experienced adults, especially those with children. It would be nice to know more about its origins--was it was engineered in a lab in Wuhan? is gain of function research is safe?

My motherly advice to you is that you would benefit enormously from spending less time on the internet and more time establishing a serious relationship with a member of the opposite sex with whom you can form a real family. I cannot continue this dialogue any further owing to my family obligations.

tankasnowgod

From the perspective of a mom, the "flu" refers to the sickness that goes around every winter and causes body aches, fever, fatigue, cough, and vomiting/diarrhea. It hits kids worse than it hits parents, although usually everybody gets sick
Fair, but that doesn't mean you know that a very specific virus out of potentially billions of different pathogens caused it.
To support your argument that the coronavirus does not exist, you provide links to websites, where videos and articles are posted and may be real or fabricated. I don't take any information that I get through the internet at face value, regardless of the institution associated with the website (lol Mayo Clinic).
Again, RIDICULOUS. Those aren't to support my argument. The best evidence to support my stance that this "Novel Corona Virus" doesn't exist is that there is no evidence that it DOES exist. If you can provide the evidence that I asked for, you can prove me wrong. But you haven't even bothered to do that.

All of those links are simply to show that, yes indeed, loss of taste and smell is a VERY common symptom, and has been happening for various reasons for at least 8 years prior to this supposed discovery of a "Novel Corona Virus."
I don't doubt that anosmia existed before coronavirus,
Well, this is a major concession.
but I doubt that it was a common cold symptom because I never heard of anyone within my large, multi-generational extended family and social group losing their sense of smell.
Again, ridiculous. The links I posted, including from the Mayo Clinic, Patients themselves, and ENT's who specialize in this sort of thing, ALL say the common cold is ONE reason for this symptom that affects roughly half the adult population at some point.
However, last year I heard many friends and family say that they, for the first time in their lives, lost their sense of smell when they got sick.
Well, there's a first time for everything. So what? Again, this doesn't prove the existence of a "Novel Corona Virus."
And, for the first time, their households had colds that sickened the adults but not the children. I trust the reported experience of people I know and trust, and what I have seen and experienced firsthand, to ANYTHING that I encounter via the internet.
So you've said. And again, this is irrelevant. It doesn't prove you caught a virus that originated in Wuhan, China after a lady ate a bat.

And if you aren't isolating viruses first hand from those who got sick, then you have a serious double standard here.
The fact is that the cold that was going around last year had a markedly different profile than the common cold and strains of flu
Nope, not a "fact" at all. It has a similar profile to the common cold and flu, just not in your limited community of people you know compared to your own prior firsthand experiences. Which is, what, maybe 200-500 people?

My motherly advice to you is that you would benefit enormously from spending less time on the internet and more time establishing a serious relationship with a member of the opposite sex with whom you can form a real family. I cannot continue this dialogue any further owing to my family obligations.
Thanks, but I don't need your advice. I certainly wouldn't "Start a Family" when we are in the midst of a hot war for the very survival of humanity. There is no way I would do that to an innocent child. I am not subjecting anyone else to this Beast system. Right now, the best use of my time is to figure out how best to get free of it, as I don't want to end up permanently enslaved to this Satanic Ruling Class.

By the way, this isn't the "Motherly Advice Forum." This is the Ray Peat Forum. If you are going to bring up arguments about the CAUSES of a cold, rather than just saying that you caught a cold, I think you should bring the evidence to support your position. You really haven't done that, instead relying on anecdote and second hand information.

InChristAlone

I don't doubt that anosmia existed before coronavirus, but I doubt that it was a common cold symptom because I never heard of anyone within my large, multi-generational extended family and social group losing their sense of smell. However, last year I heard many friends and family say that they, for the first time in their lives, lost their sense of smell when they got sick. And, for the first time, their households had colds that sickened the adults but not the children. I trust the reported experience of people I know and trust, and what I have seen and experienced firsthand, to ANYTHING that I encounter via the internet.

The fact is that the cold that was going around last year had a markedly different profile than the common cold and strains of flu--and its difference was obvious to experienced adults, especially those with children. It would be nice to know more about its origins--was it was engineered in a lab in Wuhan? is gain of function research is safe?

I've had flu like illnesses where my kids didn't get it. And my kids have had colds that I haven't gotten. I think this illness was way worse not just because it was a novel virus, but that many things changed like @tankasnowgod was saying. Using more cleaning chemicals, wearing masks more than ever in anyone's life, government lockdowns and hysteria which causes trauma and just generally running people's immune system into the ground.

Here is an LA times article from 1988 about loss of smell from the flu, it said it's a common occurrence. Sense of Smell Can Be Victim of Bout With Flu

The reason we all know someone who lost it is because so many have come down with the illness, way more than other yrs, but it is not because it's a novel virus that someone loses their sense of smell. Epidemics of flu like illness have been going on forever, this is no different.

OP
K

Kris

very nice and wise. the collective stupidity is just horrific. i was banned in a few forums just because I questioned the covid propaganda. majority of humans are just complete monkeys, and instead of protecting themselves against the oppression, they actually support it.

Last edited:

Andman

very nice and wise. the collective stupidity is just horrific. i was banned in a few forums just because I questioned the covid propaganda. majority of humans are just complete monkeys, and instead of protecting themselves against the oppression, they actually support it.

like getting the vaxx you mean? ?

OP
K

Kris

like getting the vaxx you mean? ?

getting vax is a very risky business, but if one does it based on one's personal choice and not fear of 'virus' it is an acceptable decision. Life is full of compromises and all of us are constantly making them living in society, eating genetically modified and toxic food, and all sorts of other countless things. It is legitimate to say that taking vax is too much of a compromise, but it is still within the realm of personal choice.