Dexketoprofen - NSAID Drug Eliminates My Anxiety

am00

Hi, so this is about drug with generic name dexketoprofen (Dexketoprofen - Wikipedia) which I take for my headaches I have every couple of days, but what is more important it eliminates my anxiety. I've been on SSRI also, off them for 7 yrs and been taking various supplements for social anxiety, brain fog, libido issues with no success
It is nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory, non-selective COX inhibitor. COX are group of enzimes which are involved in the production of prostaglandins and platelets. It's not working as opioids, but I'm interested if you could find a connection between opioid system and prostaglandin action. Or something else.

For a period of time I researched brain inflammation causing anxiety and brain fog because of this drug's anti-inflammatory action. Every supplement meant for inflammation I took made me feel worse (NAC and curcumin especially).

Also, I took aspirin, which is milder NSAID, it worked to some point on brain fog, didn't for anxiety and made me feel like zombi flatlined, additionally.

So, I would like to know, did anyone of you tried this under other names? Any theories on this? @haidut

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals