Coconut Oil Inhibits 5A Reductase?

snowboard111

I don't think this study show much of everything... the testosterone/DHT related to BPH is the same explanation as the medical industry has been pushing for I don't know how many years with very little success...

"We investigated whether CO prevents testosterone-induced prostate hyperplasia (PH) in Sprague-Dawley rats"

I've been to Thailand and the "lady boy culture" has in my opinion very little to do with the hormonal status of the male population but more with the economical one (I understand the interrelated part of both).
It's quite a tough country and trying to break out of poverty is almost impossible and I'm sure everyone agrees that extreme proverty can push people to do "extreme" thing... I don't remember seeing any lady boy in the more wealthy part in regards to the type of tourist, and yet, they eat the same type of food.

Last edited:

lvysaur

Look up what Peat says about virilization and estrogen.

snowboard111

I've already seen it. I'm not sure what you're trying to say... I saw your post about the relationship between both in other thread as well.
Estrogen is bad for all cells but what about DHT, I haven't seen much of anything that would lead me to believe that it is?

D

Deleted member 5487

CO undoubtedly effects 5-AR. The reduction in allopregnenolone is noticeable to me, where I feel awful after CO use. No it's not allergic reaction, either I have had that to unfiltered CO. I use clean flavorless now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals