Research On Niacinamide / Nicotinamide And Benzodiazepines

Wanderer

Glad to hear it, just wanted to make sure it didn't set you back!

I jumped off in 2017 & still find I have to be very careful with anything that's overly stimulating the GABA.

On a contradictory note, have you seen that people are using amanita muscaria to reverse benzo damage/fully halt withdraw symptoms?

It's interesting stuff.
No, I have not heard that. That is very interesting and I'll need to investigate further when I return from my trip and have access to my pc again. I'm currently very interested in the HCG for PFS thread as a potential cure, particularly for sexual side effects. Have been reading page after page for a few days. But I think I have some interrelated subtle neurological issues from benzo w/d. E.g. felt a distinct disconnect between left and right halves of my body after, occasional speech issues, and right side dominance that are mostly cleared up but flare up worse after exercise.
I've not ever heard of amnita Muscaria being used in a therapeutic context. Many years ago I used psilocybin with friends hoping it might help my ptsd issues with social and romantic avoidance but didnt change much if anything. I did keep my eyes on MDMA for ptsd studies but they seemed unattainable and I didn't wanna risk getting a dirty pill from a dealer so I forgot about it.

At this point I've investigated so many things and wasted half of my 20s and now my early 30s on things that did very little that only a few potential cures particularly spark my interest.

I can say I'm happy that most of my mental symptoms are not present or subtle, but another part of me wonders how much I've got used to. For instance, o take low grade anhedonia as normal and assume only marijuana will counteract it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals