Chapped lips and rash/skin issue on upper arm

answersfound

All the sudden, I have chapped lips that have not responded to vitamin A supplementation. I have never ever had this issue before. I would take 25k IU vitamin A and it was gone. I upped to 50k and eventually to 100k but still no relief at all. This seems really weird. Idk what is going on. And consequently my temps have dropped down to the 97's. Feeling Cold and sweaty. Ughhhhh. I take about 2 tabs of thyroid glandular, which is a product I really have found helpful.

DaveFoster

Maybe you're deficient in something; like milk. You can't live with a milk deficiency.

Most common cause of chapped lips is dehydration; consequently milk also fixes this.

OP
A

answersfound

DaveFoster said:
post 112674 Maybe you're deficient in something; like milk. You can't live with a milk deficiency.

Most common cause of chapped lips is dehydration; consequently milk also fixes this.

I drink half gallon milk a day, minimum

Last edited by a moderator:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Just curious if this happened after the vitamin E messed up your gut?

OP
A

answersfound

Blossom said:
Just curious if this happened after the vitamin E messed up your gut?

Yea. To be honest I don't know what happened. It could be a zinc deficiency. I've read vitamin a won't work without zinc. Also, I've read that desiccated thyroid can trigger autoimmune reaction or something. Maybe the vitamin e irritated my gut and increased serotonin.

See here under directions to see the discussion about autoimmune problems....

http://www.regenerativenutrition.com/mo ... roduct=194

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals