BLOOD WORK HELP

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

That's not to say Fish Oil won't help lol. It's been shown in upwards of 2-4grams to reduce Triglycerides by at least 30%. Assuming that is true, I'd still be at 370 lol. I'm not advocating it, just to be clear. It tends to give me terrible insomnia, and anxiety via acetylcholine or neurotransmitters increase. So, I hate using it for that reason, even at 1 gram daily.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Ah yes, the problem began when I was restricted from going out in the Sun during my pre pubescent years in Majorca.... Lol, Seriously though, thank you for that. I'll see if addressing my Vitamin D helps.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

All that Iberico Ham we ate in grade school:)

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

What do people think about Alpha Lipoic Acid supplementation to help me lower Triglycerides? They seem to be inhibited from even forming in the liver with this.

Get your vitamin D up, you are low. Many other things you will try will fall short due to inadequate D so I think it would be pretty pointless working on other things while you have a confirmed D deficiency. I would be very interested to see how it effects the rest of your results, if you got your D up to 50 and changed nothing else.

This is the best advice

achar45

Vitamin E as Tocotrienols, especially delta and gamma have shown to decrease triglycerides dramatically (Reduce High Triglycerides | Life Extension), same goes for Biotin...besides these my experience is that triglycerides tend to accumulate when bile doesn't flow well...any digestive symptoms? gas?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Can't say I experience many GI symptoms.....

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Would Taurine help lower them via bile production? Or your saying it's a flowing problem, not necessarily deficiency?

achar45

Yeah any cholagogue including Taurine would help if flow/production are issues, although if your digestion is good maybe it isn't the cause...having gas everyday is usually considered normal but it's a symptom of deficient bile flow/production...can tell you from experience

Ledo

Yeah no doubt I feel you on that. I did fill one of the Doctors prescriptions, 1000 IU of Vitamin D. She can keep her stupid Lopid.
1000 Iu of D, why so low?, strikes me as a bit off when you know you need to come up a ways. Doctors will normally prescribe huge dosses initially to correct a deficiency...I'd question your doc about that.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

1000 Iu of D, why so low?, strikes me as a bit off when you know you need to come up a ways. Doctors will normally prescribe huge dosses initially to correct a deficiency...I'd question your doc about that.

She's a retart, and I only use doctors to order the blood tests, for insurance purposes. From those numbers, I treat myself based on information I believe is valid. I take 1,000 IU at whatever fatty meals I tend to eat that day. Although the Vitamin D Council does recommend 1,000 IU for what my numbers reflect. Idk.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

NEW RESULTS one year later : My old results started the thread.

So my Vitamin D level rose from 25 to 35.
(Perhaps still not optimal)

Coincidentally, Triglycerides dropped from 577 to 220. (No medication)

Total Cholesterol virtually same @ 220
HDL improved from 27-38 (still low)
LDL is 145.
Chol/HDL ratio just above normal

TSH improves to 1.39
Estradiol @ 33 (in range)
Testosterone still same ! 450 (250-827)
DHEA slightly above normal (138) This was not DHEA Sulfate.

I just can’t bring the Testosterone up and it makes me feel as though I’m missing out on something if it were higher.

Last edited:
OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

These testosterone readings have remained around 460 over the last 3 years. At one point, 21 years old, I was down to 299. I think it has increased as much as it could on its own. Any suggestions on what can raise it further ? I’ve done D3/K2/A/E, Magnesium, Zinc, Aspirin, some Pregnenalone already the last year. Bulgarian Tribulus ? D Aspartic Acid ? Longjack ? Boron ?

baccheion

Do you have any nutrient deficiencies? What was T3? Add a multivitamin, D + K, and (chelated/TRAACS) magnesium supplement.

Follow a more androgenic diet. Grass-fed meats, cheeses, butters, whole milk, etc; greens/vegetables, steel-cut oatmeal, eggs, etc. Add enough saturated fat. Some say 40% carbs, 40% fats, and 20% protein. There's also 40c/30f/30p.

Iodine scrotum painting (+ protocol to get the required cofactors) tends to increase testosterone. There's also pansterone + kuinone applied to the scrotum.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Do you have any nutrient deficiencies? What was T3? Add a multivitamin, D + K, and (chelated/TRAACS) magnesium supplement.

Follow a more androgenic diet. Grass-fed meats, cheeses, butters, whole milk, etc; greens/vegetables, steel-cut oatmeal, eggs, etc. Add enough saturated fat. Some say 40% carbs, 40% fats, and 20% protein. There's also 40c/30f/30p.

Iodine scrotum painting (+ protocol to get the required cofactors) tends to increase testosterone. There's also pansterone + kuinone applied to the scrotum.

Yes, so I have added Boron, but have yet to paint the Yam sack with Iodine or steroids. Should I do that with Lugol's or regular Potassium Iodide ?

baccheion

Yes, so I have added Boron, but have yet to paint the Yam sack with Iodine or steroids. Should I do that with Lugol's or regular Potassium Iodide ?
Lugol's iodine while following iodine protocol (companion nutrients are important). Maybe the other topicals will be easier initially. What other supplements are you taking?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Lugol's iodine while following iodine protocol (companion nutrients are important). Maybe the other topicals will be easier initially. What other supplements are you taking?

Taurine (1 gram) Super K, Unique E (2 per week), D3 (20,000 IU week), Aspirin (2 tabs week), B Complex Plus (Pure Encapsulations), Zinc Gluconate (120 mg week), Boron Citrate (10MG 3 X WEEK), Magnesium Glycinate, and Magnesium Chloride (500MG combined daily), Quali C (1-2 GRAMS DAY).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom