Birth Month Affects Lifetime Disease Risk

Blinkyrocket

Why does it seem to be a choice between cardiovascular disease and psychological disease o_O

InChristAlone

Neat, so I'm protected from disease because I was born in May!

jyb

Blinkyrocket said:
Why does it seem to be a choice between cardiovascular disease and psychological disease o_O

It doesn't seem to be a coincidence, one heads to either one of these two extremes but not both together. Stereotype being the skinny one getting the brain disease with healthy heart, while the obese get the heart problem while remaining in good mood. It definitely seems which of these two directions you take is determined at birth. Speculating a bit more it seems the brain problem relates more to hypoglycaemia (brain is getting a power cut unless the diet is very physiological) while overweight is hyperglycaemia (fat capacity overflow leading to serum glucose excess once it cannot be dumped into those same channels) - different pathological outcomes in response to an inadequate diet.

Blinkyrocket

Well, I'm right in the middle so I guess I don't even have to worry about that O_O

tara

jyb said:
Blinkyrocket said:

It doesn't seem to be a coincidence, one heads to either one of these two extremes but not both together. Stereotype being the skinny one getting the brain disease with healthy heart, while the obese get the heart problem while remaining in good mood. It definitely seems which of these two directions you take is determined at birth. Speculating a bit more it seems the brain problem relates more to hypoglycaemia (brain is getting a power cut unless the diet is very physiological) while overweight is hyperglycaemia (fat capacity overflow leading to serum glucose excess once it cannot be dumped into those same channels) - different pathological outcomes in response to an inadequate diet.

Does the former go more with adrenaline compensation, and the latter more with high cortisol?

dd99

Does that mean the results are the opposite for us southern hemispherites?

OP
S
You mean birth signs? :shock:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals