Lifespan Depends on Month of Birth

XPlus

Such_Saturation said:

Combine that with the study on caffeine decreasing lifespan and you got yourself a Dr Oz show.

Let me make an on-the-fly guess. I've established from Peat that prenatal development is the most sensitive stage of life where the mother's state of physiology is imprinted on that of the embryo.
During this developmental stage, sensitivity to stressors is at its highest, so even a slight fluctuations in the environment leads to differences in longevity.
From there, I assume environmental cycles (i.e. from changes in weather, foods, economy, etc) are behind this variation in age.

One example of this is keeping warm during winter, where colder temperatures work at least slightly against metabolism.

Reliance on unripe imported fruits in winter is another example of a seasonal variable that negatively affects the physiology. Also, one could argue that people tend to eat fatty foods during winter and when one isn't aware of PUFA dangers, oils make the chunk of it.

Another example is countries that rely on farming. The farming season usually where citizens have better economic prospects.
Someone else could argue that the farming season is the more physiologically stressful season due its labour intensiveness and people having no time and no money until they're done with it.

OP
S
XPlus said:
Such_Saturation said:

Combine that with the study on caffeine decreasing lifespan and you got yourself a Dr Oz show.

Let me make an on-the-fly guess. I've established from Peat that prenatal development is the most sensitive stage of life where the mother's state of physiology is imprinted on that of the embryo.
During this developmental stage, sensitivity to stressors is at its highest, so even a slight fluctuations in the environment leads to differences in longevity.
From there, I assume environmental cycles (i.e. from changes in weather, foods, economy, etc) are behind this variation in age.

One example of this is keeping warm during winter, where colder temperatures work at least slightly against metabolism.

Reliance on unripe imported fruits in winter is another example of a seasonal variable that negatively affects the physiology. Also, one could argue that people tend to eat fatty foods during winter and when one isn't aware of PUFA dangers, oils make the chunk of it.

Another example is countries that rely on farming. The farming season usually where citizens have better economic prospects.
Someone else could argue that the farming season is the more physiologically stressful season due its labour intensiveness and people having no time and no money until they're done with it.

:shock: exactly, what's so bad with that?

XPlus

Nothing of significant badness.
I just felt like writing something :mrgreen:

OP
S
(Born in June)

GDNYDougie2-500-gif_201903.gif

droz_taking_a_huge_rip_oc-2168.gif

XPlus

Attachments

• Preview.jpg
    Preview.jpg