Beyond Glucose - Water As The Cellular Energy Source

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by Hitoshi, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Hitoshi

Hitoshi Member

2. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Super interesting. Thank you

3. achillea

achillea Member

Dr Jack Kruse says just this.

4. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

one thing I'm thinking is that there is evidence energy production occurs cell-wide. Oxidative phosphorylation only in the mitochondria, but perhaps glycolysis and/or lipolysis occur through the cytoplasm.

5. Mito

Mito Member

Glycolysis occurs in cytosol outside mitochondria. From Masterjohn's YouTube series:

IMG_0651.jpg

6. OP
    Hitoshi

Hitoshi Member

been a member there for years
    this is a gilbert ling and gerald pollack alert. kruse is subserviant to their ideas.

7. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

what about lipolysis? Does this take place in mitochondria?

8. ken

ken Member

Here's a Pollack video. I was at one of his talks a couple of weeks ago. I was telling this to a friend, and she said "I know him, he works in the next lab over. What does he do?"

9. pboy

pboy Member

that's a trip, but would not being indoors be counter productive? Peat talks about sunlight promoting metabolic efficiency, but from experience it does that but has seeming other benefits also...don't wanna say 'structuring' but it seems to align things in a certain sense. So those people that say they are whatever tarians, water or light are not lying? the thing is though...I question this totally, because its pretty apparent with experience, though of course I don't know if Ive ever been in bright sunlight all day, maybe probably have but not always obviously, but too much water if not brought out by energy sources seems to pool or slow the metabolism and even like..at a certain point spacey, or if provoked, make nervous. This might be true, light or other factors and water promote energy, but I don't know for sure if that's what is able to remove water from the body, be it taken in straight, in a liquid, or metabolically produced...it seems these tonic molecules control and allow the body to intelligently move/maneuver water and therefore clear urine and or sweat and or fluids and things...its interesting, sun is definitely an aid, but alone I don't know...I suppose id have to try to spend all day in the sun and see what happened...but then might get bored or nervous as 'life' things are there to do, and one could say this 'stress' diminishes the ability of light alone to or nearly alone to power cells...I have thought in the past tthat at some point perhaps its the optimism from consuming things that is its main function as anti stress and things, a positive signal, but then you can see that various nutrient deficiencies and or bad ratios really have a noticeable significant impact, so 'good' food alone, if not in balance, might not always leave one feeling better than before...hard to say good calories don't in a certain sense, but you might feel shakier, weaker, or less balanced if it isn't nutritious and having good ratios...but I don't totally discount this its just probably incomplete at best, but I don't want to deny things..it seems like a pretty innocent simple question to ask..if plants can convert energy from the sun into energy, why wouldn't animals be able to? There might be something to this but I don't know or think I'm in a position atm to test it...maybe someone else can! but again, dunno...it could be for structure primarily (food) and immunity..in the sense the body creates immune bodies and mucus and things from carbohydrates/proteins (maybe some fatty acids)

basically I don't deny this but it seems, obviously, incomplete...or perhaps people would notice more and consume less and spend more time outside, its just not a common thing, but you do here stories about people living long times without food or in the same place claiming such things, sunlight is what powers plants energy...dunno, as per now I'm gonna say sunlight probably helps in many ways...probably nearly every way, promote metabolism, and make energy (potentially), but that carbs might be necessary for structure and immunity if nothing else, but potentially also for actually controlling the water appropriately...they don't mention how this energy that is produced by chemically dissociating water is controlled and or able to be turned into sugar or anything...so even if it can give some raw 'energy'...it has to basically be able to be converted into other molecules also or people would still need to consume them, more or less

10. sladerunner69

sladerunner69 Member

Can't be, water lacks the central building block of glycogen- carbon.

11. OP
    Hitoshi

Hitoshi Member

lings model says that ATP merely unfolds proteins by attaching to cardinal adsorption sites, withdrawing electrons to unfold the protein. this exposes water binding sites aka more electrophilic surfaces for water to bind to and become structured/charge seperated. it always made me think when i saw that water and CO2 were the first things produced in mitochondria, and ATP was later, via the proton motive force.