Beyond Glucose - Water As The Cellular Energy Source

one thing I'm thinking is that there is evidence energy production occurs cell-wide. Oxidative phosphorylation only in the mitochondria, but perhaps glycolysis and/or lipolysis occur through the cytoplasm.

Mito

one thing I'm thinking is that there is evidence energy production occurs cell-wide. Oxidative phosphorylation only in the mitochondria, but perhaps glycolysis and/or lipolysis occur through the cytoplasm.
Glycolysis occurs in cytosol outside mitochondria. From Masterjohn's YouTube series:

IMG_0651.jpg

ken

Here's a Pollack video. I was at one of his talks a couple of weeks ago. I was telling this to a friend, and she said "I know him, he works in the next lab over. What does he do?"

Last edited:

pboy

that's a trip, but would not being indoors be counter productive? Peat talks about sunlight promoting metabolic efficiency, but from experience it does that but has seeming other benefits also...don't wanna say 'structuring' but it seems to align things in a certain sense. So those people that say they are whatever tarians, water or light are not lying? the thing is though...I question this totally, because its pretty apparent with experience, though of course I don't know if Ive ever been in bright sunlight all day, maybe probably have but not always obviously, but too much water if not brought out by energy sources seems to pool or slow the metabolism and even like..at a certain point spacey, or if provoked, make nervous. This might be true, light or other factors and water promote energy, but I don't know for sure if that's what is able to remove water from the body, be it taken in straight, in a liquid, or metabolically produced...it seems these tonic molecules control and allow the body to intelligently move/maneuver water and therefore clear urine and or sweat and or fluids and things...its interesting, sun is definitely an aid, but alone I don't know...I suppose id have to try to spend all day in the sun and see what happened...but then might get bored or nervous as 'life' things are there to do, and one could say this 'stress' diminishes the ability of light alone to or nearly alone to power cells...I have thought in the past tthat at some point perhaps its the optimism from consuming things that is its main function as anti stress and things, a positive signal, but then you can see that various nutrient deficiencies and or bad ratios really have a noticeable significant impact, so 'good' food alone, if not in balance, might not always leave one feeling better than before...hard to say good calories don't in a certain sense, but you might feel shakier, weaker, or less balanced if it isn't nutritious and having good ratios...but I don't totally discount this its just probably incomplete at best, but I don't want to deny things..it seems like a pretty innocent simple question to ask..if plants can convert energy from the sun into energy, why wouldn't animals be able to? There might be something to this but I don't know or think I'm in a position atm to test it...maybe someone else can! but again, dunno...it could be for structure primarily (food) and immunity..in the sense the body creates immune bodies and mucus and things from carbohydrates/proteins (maybe some fatty acids)

basically I don't deny this but it seems, obviously, incomplete...or perhaps people would notice more and consume less and spend more time outside, its just not a common thing, but you do here stories about people living long times without food or in the same place claiming such things, sunlight is what powers plants energy...dunno, as per now I'm gonna say sunlight probably helps in many ways...probably nearly every way, promote metabolism, and make energy (potentially), but that carbs might be necessary for structure and immunity if nothing else, but potentially also for actually controlling the water appropriately...they don't mention how this energy that is produced by chemically dissociating water is controlled and or able to be turned into sugar or anything...so even if it can give some raw 'energy'...it has to basically be able to be converted into other molecules also or people would still need to consume them, more or less

Last edited:
OP
H

Hitoshi

lings model says that ATP merely unfolds proteins by attaching to cardinal adsorption sites, withdrawing electrons to unfold the protein. this exposes water binding sites aka more electrophilic surfaces for water to bind to and become structured/charge seperated. it always made me think when i saw that water and CO2 were the first things produced in mitochondria, and ATP was later, via the proton motive force.

Xisca

lings model says that ATP merely unfolds proteins by attaching to cardinal adsorption sites, withdrawing electrons to unfold the protein. this exposes water binding sites aka more electrophilic surfaces for water to bind to and become structured/charge seperated. it always made me think when i saw that water and CO2 were the first things produced in mitochondria, and ATP was later, via the proton motive force.
Absolutely. You are on to something.
We need this inner water and co2. We can increase co2 with breathing. Drinking is tricky because you pee according to your mineral balance.
Think that we work like any motor or stove. Producing wastes but also gas and vapor.
Now think they dream of using H to produce energy.
So do we.
Look for H3O. Also DDW.
Then you also understand why gelatine!

Xisca

been a member there for years
this is a gilbert ling and gerald pollack alert. kruse is subserviant to their ideas.
Yes....
Kruse also has some ideas about where is Peat wrong and says it.

Then Kruse advocates the good use of water and light and no 5G. Avoid EMF.

But so he says WE CANNOT EAT WHAT HAS NOT GROWN AT OUR LATITUDE. Because of LIGHT. Eats according to season and live with circadian rythm.

And eat animal based until there is a natural production of berries etc.

Move to Ecuador if you want to eat fruits all year.

Xisca

managing

@managing it is this one!
Thank you @Xisca .

I forwarded the article to Dr. Peat because I thought he would find it interesting. Here was his response:

"They are probably honestly committed to the idea that cells expend a lot of energy on “ion pumping,” but I suspect that there might be a motive to attract investments in a new cheap energy source. I think photons and electrons are centrally involved in cell functions, but I don’t think melanin is doing what they suggest. Gilbert Ling showed that “ion pumping” would take more than 1500% of the energy available to cells, not just more than 50%. There aren’t ion pumps of the sort commonly believed."

Xisca

Yes we can.
Of course you"can"! But according to Kruse and light theory, we SHOULD NOT.
According to anthropological logic, it makes sense.

Anyway, even without Kruse and without this article, I already had other informations. Sorry no link at Hands. Those who are curious, I think it is worth looking for more... I am curently investigating this.

And "eat local" is wise for many reasons including sustainability.

Xisca

@managing you welcome. Ok you copied from the other thread!

I think Peat is always answering when there is something about a pump.... but the article is still valid even if it is not about pump!

About being suspicious. ... sorry this cannot go that far with no proof!

So there is nothing interesting to help. I think he just is not interested.

I have enough informations about plants to tell you that scientists those last 10 years are blown away by the more and more common points they find with the animal reign!

cyclops

Of course you"can"! But according to Kruse and light theory, we SHOULD NOT.
According to anthropological logic, it makes sense.

Probably anything that has us humans branching out can be said to have negative aspects.

We probably shouldn't travel so quickly or use certain technology, or drink the milk meant for a baby cow either, but I think we have to adapt.

I feel great eating stuff from different latitudes!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals