Best Country For Research And Therapeutics?

Waynish

I'm not interested in what is currently happening, but what can potentially happen based on a country's laws, protection, and circumstances. Which countries provide the best possible environment for both scientific research and therapeutics? For example, many from the US go to Mexico for cancer therapeutics.

Herbie

I think countries where you have full access to all drugs and medicines from the pharmacy's. Country's where the government isn't controlling what is considered prescription only drugs.

Here in Australia I can buy cypro over the counter but the pharmacist has to look me up and down and approve the purchase but can't get bromo and can't get penicillin or t3 and DHEA is a scheduled drug but if you actually need them and get a prescription the drugs are cheap.

In countries like Mexico and Thailand etc you can just go in and buy whatever, I learnt this from the bodybuilders who go there and buy anabolic steroids from pharmacy's in these countries.

If you could pay a doctor enough to give your prescriptions for whatever you to experiment with and do regular blood testing and allow you and have access to the stats.

Recently in Norway an alternative alopathic doctor gave a women DHEA for depression and she committed suicide 6 months later and they took the doctors licence and put him in prison because the Mum wanted place blame and went after him instead of taking responsibly for what happened so thats why doctors have to be so rigid and do as there told otherwise...

Last edited:
OP
W

Waynish

Thanks - good reply... I'm also thinking which countries would be most conducive to future of research, not just therapeutics. I wonder why more experimental research isn't being done in these less regulated countries. Lack of funding? Would be fun to get many people's perspectives on this. For example, some might say Thailand for the freedom, but something as simple as clean water could bump it down on this list.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals