Which country offers best long term safety/protection from this bull**** Covid agenda/powergrab??

Tansia

Interesting. Any polish in the group??

I wonder how hard it is to move there....

I'm British with German residency status, but because of Brexit I no longer have an EU passport....
I'm from Poland. The hope is that the president is against vaccination but the others keep pushing for the same agenda as Germany. Who knows how it will end up.

mamakitty

Sorry to hear you're demoralized. Want to offer any reasoning behind your despair apart from just denigrating my position?

I'm basing my conclusion on simple logistics, the patterns of history and a stubborn belief that the truth always wins in the end. It's a cosmic law.

Edit: Just saw you're from Canada, that explains it. Leave it to us, leaf ;)
YOu totally misunderstood me, bro, I was being facetious not denigrating. Although I do feel pessimistic about the state of the world.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

In fact, the gun owningest place on the Planet, Plano, Texas, there are about 7 guns for every person. And it's one of the safest places on the planet to live. There is only 0.5 Homicides per 100,000, which would make it the 7th safest country, if it were it's own
OMG...lol - that is where I live. I had no idea. Well I have suddenly fell in love all over again!

AncestralJoy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMIyzU6OdyQ

Ima just leave this here..

I'm in New Zealand and we've thought about leaving, as once they close the boarders (I think in Feb you won't be able to leave if you haven't been assaulted with the devil juice) its a very hard place to get to anywhere else from.
But my family fled Zimbabwe after the war vets turned up with guns and gave us 48hrs to leave so we've run before and I do feel as though its not something to outrun anymore.
Having said that being in an area wherever you are that is full of other like minded people will be essential for survival.
If that is no longer possible in Germany one cannot fight alone.
Resilience will come from building a functioning society outside of the web of lies. Eg finding local farmers to trade with, people you can get essentials from and ways to support yourself on the land.
USA does seem to have those options most protected.
Already here in nz councils are designating land and have authority to come into your property and 'claim it' so you are no longer able to utilize areas that you live on.
Killing domestic animals under the guise of "swine flu/bird flu" to remove food sources is another thing to consider.
Yes corruption will eventuate everywhere I have no doubt's but even just being in a less desirable land like a small unimportant and corrupt country will likely make things easier
Its regrettable that we are now based in the country where all the elites have their bunkers..I'm sure that won't be making things easier for any resistance here..

Makrosky

If this goes through the global system will be effected, it will be far easier to engage in economic warfare against nations that don’t comply.
Best stay and fight, be patient and do everything to undermine the new system, never speak positively about it and remember it’s based on electric current, we have so much to discover about electric current, the potentials are infinite.
I agree. Resist and fight as much as you can because it is a matter of time that thailand, belarus, el salvador or whatever supposedly safe country is pressured by global oligarchs into closing the grip on unvaxxed in their countries. Nowadays these small countries are nothing. Only countries like india, china, rusia, usa, europe as a whole, etc. can have some kind of sobereignity. El Salvador and Thailand? hah! No covid rules? Embargo in 3...2...

Ignoramus

I'm in New Zealand and we've thought about leaving, as once they close the boarders (I think in Feb you won't be able to leave if you haven't been assaulted with the devil juice) its a very hard place to get to anywhere else from.
But my family fled Zimbabwe after the war vets turned up with guns and gave us 48hrs to leave so we've run before and I do feel as though its not something to outrun anymore.
Having said that being in an area wherever you are that is full of other like minded people will be essential for survival.
Resilience will come from building a functioning society outside of the web of lies. Eg finding local farmers to trade with, people you can get essentials from and ways to support yourself on the land.
Already here in nz councils are designating land and have authority to come into your property and 'claim it' so you are no longer able to utilize areas that you live on.
Killing domestic animals under the guise of "swine flu/bird flu" to remove food sources is another thing to consider.
Yes corruption will eventuate everywhere I have no doubt's but even just being in a less desirable land like a small unimportant and corrupt country will likely make things easier
Its regrettable that we are now based in the country where all the elites have their bunkers..I'm sure that won't be making things easier for any resistance here..

I'm from NZ, but have lived in the UK for the last 7 yrs or so. Where would you rather be: nz or uk?

Thanks

Sam321

I'm seriously thinking about leaving Germany and potentially Europe because of this bull**** vaccine mandate that is inevitably coming.

Although I don't even know if I'll be able to travel without the devil juice injection.

I want to know which countries offer the best long term safety and protection from this globalist cult takeover.

We all know how quickly governments can be ousted and the zionists just install someone who fits their agenda. So I need to think about which countries would be most protected from this.

I'm thinking maybe a country in central/ South America or possibly somewhere in Africa?

I also heard Poland is potentially an option.

Interested to hear any ideas.
The country of South Dakota.

Mauritio

Like in Germany I can't even go to a hairdresser or take public transportation anymore ,at all.
So I know somebody ,who knows somebody who is/was an unvaccinated hairdresser and now cuts the hair of unvaccinated people . Building some kind of underground-unvaccinated society is important.
Certainly not the end goal, but important to function in everyday life.

Lollipop2

Depressing and sad for it seems to be occurring all over these days.

Kris

I am also from Poland, but moved out a long time ago. They do have resistance in their blood. Their favourite pass time is to complain about everything, including the government:) people tend to forget that it is thanks to Poland that communism in the eastern block ended. Even during communism, churches were open, and I was able to practice Buddhism in Zen centers. They also resist EU rules by not allowing immigrants. But they are also quite xenophobic. Also nowadays the right wing took over the government.

As to Thailand, I live here presently. They are pretty relaxed about covid, but still you are required to be vax in order to travel between provinces. I know, because I do a lot of motorcycle touring. The problem is to get a long term visa. if you are rich, you can buy Elite Visa, or if you are over 50, like myself, you can get retirement visa, but still need to have enough money in the bank.

Fred

This is a New World Order takeover. There is no denying it. That's why every country is mandating/considering-mandating the vax, even though it doesn't stop transmission and has zero safety record. This is about control and probably extermination, ultimately. There is nowhere to run. That being said, the USA is probably the best place to be since it is large and has the most people with a freedom mindset, especially in "red states" and rural areas.

Kris

This is a New World Order takeover. There is no denying it. That's why every country is mandating/considering-mandating the vax, even though it doesn't stop transmission and has zero safety record. This is about control and probably extermination, ultimately. There is nowhere to run. That being said, the USA is probably the best place to be since it is large and has the most people with a freedom mindset, especially in "red states" and rural areas.
I lived in USA for a while. It is a beautiful country. But people talk too much and too loud :)

Old Irenaeus

I lived in USA for a while. It is a beautiful country. But people talk too much and too loud :)
They used to be quieter in the South. That was always one of our complaints about yankees. They talk so loud.

Kris

They used to be quieter in the South. That was always one of our complaints about yankees. They talk so loud.

This is because they are no able to connect on a deeper emotional level. LOUD CLEAR verbal communication is the only thing they know. Incidentally, I have a friend here in hospital (serious motorbike accident), and I was just quietly talking to her in the common hospital room, and her relative came to visit her (he is actually from Canada) and when he started to talk, this was like through loud speakers, so offensive to that all situation.

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
I'm sure he did no such thing, referring to it not being a "possibility." Maybe he made it a bit harder to enter (and likely temporarily at that), but the idea that it's "no longer a possibility" is laughable. Did Biden complete Trump's Wall when no one was paying attention? And then strengthen the Border Patrol? And reverse 40+ years of "Open Border" policies that Democrats led the way in promoting?
I just read that getting into the US is listed as one of the easiest countries to travel to. Particularly, Florida state that has prohibited mandates. You can even use an approved at home test to get in. Crazy. Of course, going through Mexico doesn’t require messy documents or visas or anything.

-Luke-

I just read that getting into the US is listed as one of the easiest countries to travel to. Particularly, Florida state that has prohibited mandates. You can even use an approved at home test to get in. Crazy. Of course, going through Mexico doesn’t require messy documents or visas or anything.
So the entry regulations of individual states trump entry regulations of the entire country? I thought you had to be vaxxed to enter the United States, period. So if the Biden administration says you cannot enter without a vaxx passport and Florida says you can, you just can fly to lets say Miami without problems?

Kris

So the entry regulations of individual states trump entry regulations of the entire country? I thought you had to be vaxxed to enter the United States, period. So if the Biden administration says you cannot enter without a vaxx passport and Florida says you can, you just can fly to lets say Miami without problems?
who wants to go to America? OMG! there are other ways to have administered euthanasia :)

CiggyTardust

I am also from Poland, but moved out a long time ago. They do have resistance in their blood. Their favourite pass time is to complain about everything, including the government:) people tend to forget that it is thanks to Poland that communism in the eastern block ended. Even during communism, churches were open, and I was able to practice Buddhism in Zen centers.

Do you not see the link between the above characteristics and the below politics? You speak of "xenophobia" simply because Poland wants to preserve their own culture? Not sure what your political position is and not really interested in debating politics but I just needed to point out the obvious... the "right wing" politics that you describe as "xenophobic" are precisely why places like Hungary and Poland are some of the only places left in the EU that aren't being destroyed by the globalists.

They also resist EU rules by not allowing immigrants. But they are also quite xenophobic. Also nowadays the right wing took over the government.

D

Deleted member 5487

"
The ONLY way for those in power to survive is to now move to an authoritarian state

This entire scheme is because they can neither pay off the national debts nor can they fund the pensions. They know the system is collapsing. This is WHY Klaus Schwab was able to get his foot in the door. They knew the system would collapse. They have intended to end all rights to vote. In Europe, nobody in the European Commission stands for election. All laws are ONLY made by the Commission. They have succeeded in terminating democracy at the EU level.

You will find all the major sectors in Socrates from bonds and stock to real estate. Just comparing our US and German real estate indexes, you can see the difference in capital flows which are reflected in the heat map.
The Map clearly shows that capital is pouring out of Europe and it is even moving back to China and Russia. Europe is squarely in the hands of the WEF and the intention to crush the economy to BBB is in full swing. Europe will be the first to fall in the world.”“Using Global Capital Flow Heat Map”

"The ECB is the Reason We Have the Great Reset"

The ECB is the Reason We Have the Great Reset | Armstrong Economics

The European Central Bank (ECB) has kept its monetary policy unchanged. However, it did slow down the pace of net asset purchases under its pandemic emergency purchase program. The ECB’s main refinancing operations remain at 0%, on the marginal lending facility at 0.25%, and on the deposit facility at -0.5%. The ECB said that it believes that “favourable [sic] financing conditions can be maintained with a moderately lower pace of net asset purchases under the (PEPP) than in the previous two quarters.”

The junkies think what the central banks have to say is still relevant and are eagerly waiting for word to come down from above to see if their unwinding of pandemic-era stimulus in the face of surging inflation would take place. That seems like reading a nice bedtime story to the kids so they sleep with pleasant dreams. The ECB reiterated that interest rates will remain at their present or lower levels until inflation is seen reaching 2% “well ahead of the end of its projection horizon and durably for the rest of the projection horizon,” and until the ECB determines that inflation will stabilize at 2% over the medium-term.

It is really extraordinary to think that there will ever be a return to normal
. The ECB has had negative interest rates since 2014. The Federal Reserve warned the ECB that they could get trapped. The warnings were coming in, and even in 2016, the London Evening Standard warned of the black hole of negative interest rates. This entire Great Reset is now due to the fiscal mismanagement of governments and central banks. Those who still think there will be some return to normal finance are no doubt those wearing masks and lining up for booster shots every six months. They can’t wait for the new Pfizer daily pills as well and are ready to listen to Bill Gates and never buy beef again.

Since the ECB moved to negative rates in 2014, here we are approaching 8.6 years, which is coming up in 2022 when everything just goes bang

Years ago the forecasts by the models at AE stated that the euro would not last in its preset form and in late 2021/22 we would enter the Monetary Crisis, Sovereign Debt Crisis and Pension Crisis. We are now in the Monetary crisis which ironically has the IMF pushing central banks to issue their own programmable currencies. Draghi started it all with negative rates and the rest followed with low rates which destroyed all gov pensions who must hold government debt and destroyed them all. Almost all western countries are having problems servicing debt and meeting huge social obligations on top of pensions without massive central bank intervention and this is unsustainable and as we head into 2022 all this starts to unravel. MMT is their so called savior and instead of just creating what is needed to service their debt, the goal is to simply default. UBI will then pay pensions and provide a small income to those millions who will lose their jobs as they implement the green agenda. With all this going on it is hard to imagine western governments allowing a private currency in any form to compete with their own! "

D

Deleted member 5487

"
The ONLY way for those in power to survive is to now move to an authoritarian state

This entire scheme is because they can neither pay off the national debts nor can they fund the pensions. They know the system is collapsing. This is WHY Klaus Schwab was able to get his foot in the door. They knew the system would collapse. They have intended to end all rights to vote. In Europe, nobody in the European Commission stands for election. All laws are ONLY made by the Commission. They have succeeded in terminating democracy at the EU level.

You will find all the major sectors in Socrates from bonds and stock to real estate. Just comparing our US and German real estate indexes, you can see the difference in capital flows which are reflected in the heat map.
The Map clearly shows that capital is pouring out of Europe and it is even moving back to China and Russia. Europe is squarely in the hands of the WEF and the intention to crush the economy to BBB is in full swing. Europe will be the first to fall in the world.”“Using Global Capital Flow Heat Map”

"The ECB is the Reason We Have the Great Reset"

The ECB is the Reason We Have the Great Reset | Armstrong Economics

The European Central Bank (ECB) has kept its monetary policy unchanged. However, it did slow down the pace of net asset purchases under its pandemic emergency purchase program. The ECB’s main refinancing operations remain at 0%, on the marginal lending facility at 0.25%, and on the deposit facility at -0.5%. The ECB said that it believes that “favourable [sic] financing conditions can be maintained with a moderately lower pace of net asset purchases under the (PEPP) than in the previous two quarters.”

The junkies think what the central banks have to say is still relevant and are eagerly waiting for word to come down from above to see if their unwinding of pandemic-era stimulus in the face of surging inflation would take place. That seems like reading a nice bedtime story to the kids so they sleep with pleasant dreams. The ECB reiterated that interest rates will remain at their present or lower levels until inflation is seen reaching 2% “well ahead of the end of its projection horizon and durably for the rest of the projection horizon,” and until the ECB determines that inflation will stabilize at 2% over the medium-term.

It is really extraordinary to think that there will ever be a return to normal
. The ECB has had negative interest rates since 2014. The Federal Reserve warned the ECB that they could get trapped. The warnings were coming in, and even in 2016, the London Evening Standard warned of the black hole of negative interest rates. This entire Great Reset is now due to the fiscal mismanagement of governments and central banks. Those who still think there will be some return to normal finance are no doubt those wearing masks and lining up for booster shots every six months. They can’t wait for the new Pfizer daily pills as well and are ready to listen to Bill Gates and never buy beef again.

Since the ECB moved to negative rates in 2014, here we are approaching 8.6 years, which is coming up in 2022 when everything just goes bang

Years ago the forecasts by the models at AE stated that the euro would not last in its preset form and in late 2021/22 we would enter the Monetary Crisis, Sovereign Debt Crisis and Pension Crisis. We are now in the Monetary crisis which ironically has the IMF pushing central banks to issue their own programmable currencies. Draghi started it all with negative rates and the rest followed with low rates which destroyed all gov pensions who must hold government debt and destroyed them all. Almost all western countries are having problems servicing debt and meeting huge social obligations on top of pensions without massive central bank intervention and this is unsustainable and as we head into 2022 all this starts to unravel. MMT is their so called savior and instead of just creating what is needed to service their debt, the goal is to simply default. UBI will then pay pensions and provide a small income to those millions who will lose their jobs as they implement the green agenda. With all this going on it is hard to imagine western governments allowing a private currency in any form to compete with their own! "

This guy summarizes Armstrong Economics articles and reposts them +commentary on Zero hedge. I find myself checking the link at the bottom dailey.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom