Which country offers best long term safety/protection from this bull**** Covid agenda/powergrab??

CreakyJoints

I'm sure he did no such thing, referring to it not being a "possibility." Maybe he made it a bit harder to enter (and likely temporarily at that), but the idea that it's "no longer a possibility" is laughable. Did Biden complete Trump's Wall when no one was paying attention? And then strengthen the Border Patrol? And reverse 40+ years of "Open Border" policies that Democrats led the way in promoting?

I really do appreciate your response.

A few months ago, I was only able to enter the USA after having spent two weeks in Mexico (getting around the issue of having been in the UK for the two weeks prior to my arrival), and the process at customs was quite difficult - they demanded negative tests and so forth before I was allowed in.

I obviously haven't tried since the recent executive order requiring prior vaccination for incoming international travelers, are you suggesting this is toothless and I can still enter without having been vaccinated? I am not anywhere near as familiar with US legislation as you are, but these sources weren't particularly encouraging to me.

I don't know what qualifies as documented medical contraindications, and it is rather difficult to find this information (although perhaps I am being slow), but equally I don't know how I would going about getting this in writing if I could; the NHS has their marching orders, after all. Would it not just be on the whim of whoever is dealing with me at the time? Is there no worry about being detained and deported? That might make it quite difficult to enter again at all, from what I understand.

I was hoping not to derail the thread, so if the OP would prefer I delete my comments, I am happy to, but perhaps if you have information regarding how to enter the USA despite the executive order, it will help them as well. Thank you for your patience.

LUH 3417

The transnational Oligarchy or Davos crowd of World Economic Fourm are not pushing for "Communism" but "stakeholder capitalism" which is to say Mega Corps that have a stake in running the economy/countries. Amazon, google..etc. Much more Facism than communism.

The debt based fractional reserve system is breaking down. So the oligarchy is attmepting to "Go direct" and create Fiat money money by bypassing the trasury/debt markets and just deposit money into the bottom 95% of class to buy from Amazon/Walmart since the jobs/economy is imploading. The reason is there is $130 trillion in unfunded pensions, Social Security, Medicare and no one can/wants to pay. No one wants Government debt as an asset.

So the injections are pensioner killers, and MUST be designed to weed out/weaken the population Greatly over the comming decade as all the pension money comes due. 30-50 million middle aged adults/youth are MUCH easier to control then 200 Million Retires/goverment employees asking for a pension/SS/Medicare...etc.

They will FAIL, which is great. But they will bring down the economies and lives of billions with them.
What makes you think they will fail

Drareg

If this goes through the global system will be effected, it will be far easier to engage in economic warfare against nations that don’t comply.
Best stay and fight, be patient and do everything to undermine the new system, never speak positively about it and remember it’s based on electric current, we have so much to discover about electric current, the potentials are infinite.

mamakitty

On the contrary, the oligarchs wanting to establish global communism have taken over the US federal government and have weaponized its institutions against us. However because of the separation of powers and the brilliance of our founding fathers, decentralization will prevent them from getting their way unlike what we're seeing in the EU...

It was said several decades ago that the US republic and a global government are mutually exclusive ideas so we are THE big wrench in their plans. This is why they infiltrated our institutions and are waging an all-out assault on our way of life.

Spoiler alert: they'll still lose in the end.
Wow I wanna smoke some of the hopium you are smoking

OP
ddjd

ddjd

The United States in a conservative state, away from a metropolitan area. Our Federalist system is 100% the safest bet, IMO. We have a couple safeguards against tyranny in place ;)
Coming from Europe and having a very liberal upbringing I always thought it was pretty terrible how Americans all own guns and it's true that your murder rates are through the roof compared to European countries.

But now I really think that's making the difference. How could any new tyrannical regime **** with a population that all have huge numbers of weapons.

That's exactly what they're starting in the liberal States where gun ownership is much lower.

If you really all decided to fight back it would be utter carnage in the US and I think the people could win. In Europe we're ****88- we're all soy drinking, low testosterone ******* that have never even been punched in the face before.

HighT

If the earth is really a globe, the middle of Antarctica seems safe regards covid bs, but wait you cant go there either.

Now serious, even if you go in a country with less bs, this is only a short term solution. You need to draw the line and defend your piece of land like our forefathers did. They didn't flee to Poland or whatever. Well many did, but they are not the good example.

InChristAlone

Yep don't mess with conservative states everyone is most likely toting a gun. It does provide a layer a safety because criminals have to assume they could be shot if they entered your property. Liberal city Chicago has the worst gang violence but they're also the most strict when it comes to gun laws! Imagine that!

CiggyTardust

Coming from Europe and having a very liberal upbringing I always thought it was pretty terrible how Americans all own guns and it's true that your murder rates are through the roof compared to European countries.

But now I really think that's making the difference. How could any new tyrannical regime **** with a population that all have huge numbers of weapons.

That's exactly what they're starting in the liberal States where gun ownership is much lower.

If you really all decided to fight back it would be utter carnage in the US and I think the people could win. In Europe we're ****88- we're all soy drinking, low testosterone ******* that have never even been punched in the face before.
Yes, I do believe the guns make a difference. They are a deterrent first and foremost.

One thing I'd like to clarify: our murder rates are not through the roof. That's anti-gun propaganda pushed by the lying press. Official FBI crime statistics actually show violent crime has been trending downward for the past thirty years. What we do have is an inner city gang violence problem that accounts for nearly all the shooting statistics but no one will actually talk about that. If you stay away from certain people, out of certain neighborhoods in certain cities, it will never affect you.

CiggyTardust

Wow I wanna smoke some of the hopium you are smoking
Sorry to hear you're demoralized. Want to offer any reasoning behind your despair apart from just denigrating my position?

I'm basing my conclusion on simple logistics, the patterns of history and a stubborn belief that the truth always wins in the end. It's a cosmic law.

Edit: Just saw you're from Canada, that explains it. Leave it to us, leaf ;)

Jstar

I keep thinking Mexico would be a good option. You don’t need any vax papers to enter the country. San Miguel de Allende is a great place but probably too small. I would consider the Yucatán.

jdrop

Fred

You have to move somewhere where people are intentionally non-compliant. It does no good to move somewhere with a submissive or ignorant population that hasn't been fully taken over by NWO forces ... yet. This is a worldwide takeover. No country is going to be allowed to be free for long.

tankasnowgod

No, they're not.

Even then, the murder rate is highest in cities that have long had Democrat Mayors and Governors, and have some of the strictest gun control laws in the land. Places like DC, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore. Even then, it's more a gang and drug problem than a problem with privately owned firearms.

There are more guns than people in this country, something like 400 Million guns. Still, there are only 32,000 gunshot deaths per year, with about 60% of those being suicides. It's really not a factor.

In fact, the gun owningest place on the Planet, Plano, Texas, there are about 7 guns for every person. And it's one of the safest places on the planet to live. There is only 0.5 Homicides per 100,000, which would make it the 7th safest country, if it were it's own country.

tankasnowgod

I really do appreciate your response.

A few months ago, I was only able to enter the USA after having spent two weeks in Mexico (getting around the issue of having been in the UK for the two weeks prior to my arrival), and the process at customs was quite difficult - they demanded negative tests and so forth before I was allowed in.

I obviously haven't tried since the recent executive order requiring prior vaccination for incoming international travelers, are you suggesting this is toothless and I can still enter without having been vaccinated? I am not anywhere near as familiar with US legislation as you are, but these sources weren't particularly encouraging to me.

I wasn't referring to short term travel. And that doesn't seem to be the theme of the thread. The title plainly says "long term safety/protection." And an Executive Order isn't a law (since it comes from the "Executive," and not the Legislature), and really only holds sway over agencies (so, probably TSA). It's probably even easy to get around with something like a homemade vaccine card, I don't think they are checking that thoroughly.

About 10 years ago, I met someone at work who had escaped from Iran and emigrated to the US. He told me about how it happened, how he had to spend weeks going through the mountians in the Middle East, and was constantly worried about getting caught. I don't think it would take anything near that experience to get into this country to make a new life. Again, did Biden finish Trump's Wall? Did he reverse 40+ years of "Open Border" policy?" Did he hire any more Border Patrol agents?

I'm sure it's mostly just an added hassle for the casual traveler, and possibly a more temporary one (like a few months or years) at that.

I don't know what qualifies as documented medical contraindications, and it is rather difficult to find this information (although perhaps I am being slow), but equally I don't know how I would going about getting this in writing if I could; the NHS has their marching orders, after all. Would it not just be on the whim of whoever is dealing with me at the time?
Likely. But I am sure there are things that could be done to minimize this risk. But, this thread is about trying to escape from Tyranny, not going to Miami for a two week vacation.
Is there no worry about being detained and deported?
Of course that's a concern. It's always a potential concern for any foreign traveler. I had a friend that got deported from the UK back to the US, even though she was there on legitimate visa.

CreakyJoints

I wasn't referring to short term travel. And that doesn't seem to be the theme of the thread. The title plainly says "long term safety/protection." And an Executive Order isn't a law (since it comes from the "Executive," and not the Legislature), and really only holds sway over agencies (so, probably TSA). It's probably even easy to get around with something like a homemade vaccine card, I don't think they are checking that thoroughly.

About 10 years ago, I met someone at work who had escaped from Iran and emigrated to the US. He told me about how it happened, how he had to spend weeks going through the mountians in the Middle East, and was constantly worried about getting caught. I don't think it would take anything near that experience to get into this country to make a new life. Again, did Biden finish Trump's Wall? Did he reverse 40+ years of "Open Border" policy?" Did he hire any more Border Patrol agents?

I'm sure it's mostly just an added hassle for the casual traveler, and possibly a more temporary one (like a few months or years) at that.

Likely. But I am sure there are things that could be done to minimize this risk. But, this thread is about trying to escape from Tyranny, not going to Miami for a two week vacation.

Of course that's a concern. It's always a potential concern for any foreign traveler. I had a friend that got deported from the UK back to the US, even though she was there on legitimate visa.

Thank you. To avoid derailing this thread I shall send you a message, I hope you don't mind.

noordinary

@ddjd what's your source of income? could you work remotely? live off savings?
My boyfriend is Brit, I'm Russian/American (dual nationality), just before Brexit we settled in Portugal, right now we are in the French Alps. Basically considering the same thing as you are. Why not Switzerland? I mean, hard to get into without EU passport (which neither of us have), guns allowed as in US, high gun ownership among men after military service, secure food/energy supply. Just thinking out loud...
Also a couple of friends traveled to Patagonia (before pandemic) and there is a big English speaking community there, however quite isolated and far away. What are you thinking about, which destinations?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom