Which country offers best long term safety/protection from this bull**** Covid agenda/powergrab??

AncestralJoy

Do you not see the link between the above characteristics and the below politics? You speak of "xenophobia" simply because Poland wants to preserve their own culture? Not sure what your political position is and not really interested in debating politics but I just needed to point out the obvious... the "right wing" politics that you describe as "xenophobic" are precisely why places like Hungary and Poland are some of the only places left in the EU that aren't being destroyed by the globalists.
this! more of this energy!

BrianF

I'm seriously thinking about leaving Germany and potentially Europe because of this bull**** vaccine mandate that is inevitably coming.

Although I don't even know if I'll be able to travel without the devil juice injection.

I want to know which countries offer the best long term safety and protection from this globalist cult takeover.

We all know how quickly governments can be ousted and the zionists just install someone who fits their agenda. So I need to think about which countries would be most protected from this.

I'm thinking maybe a country in central/ South America or possibly somewhere in Africa?

I also heard Poland is potentially an option.

Interested to hear any ideas.
The opposition is Poland is strong, I'm close to Polish people and there is a very strong, smart and organised political resistance.

I watched a youtube video posted today, filmed this morning, in which 2 polish Members of Parliement made an legal intervention to the Department of Health and demanded to speak directly with the Minister and his Deputy who hid in their locked offices and refused to fulfill their legal obligations to face them.

The 2 Rebel MPs demanded to see the data that supports the facts that the government has been releasing and more importantly they demanded to see the agreements and contracts between Poland and Pfizer, Moderna, AZ et al. They claim that since Poland has a 40 mill pop approx and there is over 80 mill vax in refrigerators in Poland, can you tell us if you are buying more and why?

Big farce, hilarious but scary since the building was empty - the most important department in a dangerous pandemic that overrides the army, the police, every other department of govt, was empty, there was less than 10 people in the building, mostly security staff.

But the Poles brought down Communism and the Soviet Union. They will bring down the EUSSR too, and they will be the catalyst for the fightback, which we will win.

What really made me laugh, but which probably shouldnt was that as the words were being translated, it became obvious that the exactr same misinformation through the very same manipulation of statistics, and I kid you not, identical to the way the UK government is doing the very same, was being exposed by these 2 MPs. This is a top down, pharmaceutical tyrrany that is running our govts. There is no need to any one to be staffing that department in Warsaw. No decisions or meaningful work is being carried out there. They merely release the information that their overlords tell them to release.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

The opposition is Poland is strong, I'm close to Polish people and there is a very strong, smart and organised political resistance.

I watched a youtube video posted today, filmed this morning, in which 2 polish Members of Parliement made an legal intervention to the Department of Health and demanded to speak directly with the Minister and his Deputy who hid in their locked offices and refused to fulfill their legal obligations to face them.

The 2 Rebel MPs demanded to see the data that supports the facts that the government has been releasing and more importantly they demanded to see the agreements and contracts between Poland and Pfizer, Moderna, AZ et al. They claim that since Poland has a 40 mill pop approx and there is over 80 mill vax in refrigerators in Poland, can you tell us if you are buying more and why?

Big farce, hilarious but scary since the building was empty - the most important department in a dangerous pandemic that overrides the army, the police, every other department of govt, was empty, there was less than 10 people in the building, mostly security staff.

But the Poles brought down Communism and the Soviet Union. They will bring down the EUSSR too, and they will be the catalyst for the fightback, which we will win.

What really made me laugh, but which probably shouldnt was that as the words were being translated, it became obvious that the exactr same misinformation through the very same manipulation of statistics, and I kid you not, identical to the way the UK government is doing the very same, was being exposed by these 2 MPs. This is a top down, pharmaceutical tyrrany that is running our govts. There is no need to any one to be staffing that department in Warsaw. No decisions or meaningful work is being carried out there. They merely release the information that their overlords tell them to release.
thanks for this. As im in germany, poland does seem like a very good backup plan option

-Luke-

I'm from Poland. The hope is that the president is against vaccination but the others keep pushing for the same agenda as Germany. Who knows how it will end up.
How much power does the president have in Poland? In Germany (and I think in Austria as well) the president is the head of state on paper but in reality he does not have that much power (apart from the fact that the presidents in Germany and Austria are covid hardliners anyway).

The Polish people are currently my biggest hope in Europe. I hope you will stay strong.

Kris

Do you not see the link between the above characteristics and the below politics? You speak of "xenophobia" simply because Poland wants to preserve their own culture? Not sure what your political position is and not really interested in debating politics but I just needed to point out the obvious... the "right wing" politics that you describe as "xenophobic" are precisely why places like Hungary and Poland are some of the only places left in the EU that aren't being destroyed by the globalists.
no. Polish were xenophobic long time before become the right wing. the fact that they do not accept immigrants, it is their valid choice. if we look at history, Poland was taken out of the map for at least 100 years, when it was divided between Prussia, German and Russia. Poland was basically raped by those higher powers. They hoped that Napoleon will save them and they deployed many troops to support this lunatic, but he deceived them. maybe this xenophobia comes from that past hurt. The fact that the president is against the vax conspiracy, it it both surprising and hopeful.

E

eat my peat

Having said that being in an area wherever you are that is full of other like minded people will be essential for survival.
that is where i link this sort of mentality with the video you shared (great video btw. thank you)

the most amount of likeminded people seems to be mexico?

Anonymous306

I'm seriously thinking about leaving Germany and potentially Europe because of this bull**** vaccine mandate that is inevitably coming.

Although I don't even know if I'll be able to travel without the devil juice injection.

I want to know which countries offer the best long term safety and protection from this globalist cult takeover.

We all know how quickly governments can be ousted and the zionists just install someone who fits their agenda. So I need to think about which countries would be most protected from this.

I'm thinking maybe a country in central/ South America or possibly somewhere in Africa?

I also heard Poland is potentially an option.

Interested to hear any ideas.
I believe Peat has recommended Mexico in a few interviews & spoken highly of it. There are a few of us down here already. Started this chat group to connect people who know about Ray's work and want to either be neighbors or part of some loose community (grounded in our values around food & freedom) in Mexico: Ray Peat Fans - Mexico Chat Group

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
They used to be quieter in the South. That was always one of our complaints about yankees. They talk so loud.
Agreed!
So the entry regulations of individual states trump entry regulations of the entire country? I thought you had to be vaxxed to enter the United States, period. So if the Biden administration says you cannot enter without a vaxx passport and Florida says you can, you just can fly to lets say Miami without problems?
I thought so. FL banned any requirements including vaxxed only cruise ships etc. I’d have to double check. The best bet is to illegally cross over. There’s no vax requirement and they give you Ivermectin. ?

K

Kayaker

I'm from Poland. The hope is that the president is against vaccination but the others keep pushing for the same agenda as Germany. Who knows how it will end up.
So he hasn't spoken about whether he's for or against it, or is there any proof that suggests he's against it?

E

eat my peat

Please do share your opinions on this but ... there is nowhere to 'run' (Someone shared a great video on RPF of a gentlemen explaining this brilliantly).

I am under the impression that the best areas to be would be that which have high populations. USA - 350 million. How on earth can you control 350 million people?

Of course it depends on your desired way of living. But if you want to be in a remote area with a small group of people and live self sustainably then it would be tremendously difficult to prevent people from doing that.

Now... moving the US is not feasible for everyone (myself included) but Mexico, at a population of 130 million, with great altitudes, affordable living, good people and favorable path to permanent residence. Surely, this is a great option to go for?

But, like I said at the start. If you disagree with me then please do share as I am keen to get your opinions and thoughts.

aniciete

Please do share your opinions on this but ... there is nowhere to 'run' (Someone shared a great video on RPF of a gentlemen explaining this brilliantly).

I am under the impression that the best areas to be would be that which have high populations. USA - 350 million. How on earth can you control 350 million people?

Of course it depends on your desired way of living. But if you want to be in a remote area with a small group of people and live self sustainably then it would be tremendously difficult to prevent people from doing that.

Now... moving the US is not feasible for everyone (myself included) but Mexico, at a population of 130 million, with great altitudes, affordable living, good people and favorable path to permanent residence. Surely, this is a great option to go for?

But, like I said at the start. If you disagree with me then please do share as I am keen to get your opinions and thoughts.
Mexico is only a good option if you can work remotely and already have a source of income.

I'm.No.One

I don't disagree with anything so much as felt the need to share as a rural person in a very conservative area.

From 2020 till now we have all systematically been stripped of access to national forest, sure you can go on a leisurely drive or a state park but if you try to turn onto ANY road that would take you into real wilderness for firewood, hunting, general resource gathering, etc you're out of luck.

They have been deeply blocking off ALL USFS Roads with boulders, berms, gates, miles of dropped trees.

They are also systematically removing open range designation, meaning we can't run cattle/sheep/goats AT ALL so many ranchers have been destroyed.

They've severely limited the hunting season, taken away options, raised the price substantially. I have 2 days, in theory, to hunt. We used to get 12 per season, per sex of animal (doe/buck cow/elk).

Fishing seasons have now been restricted too & we can only catch TWO trout in a day versus the TEN we could catch in 2019. Oh & for the last two years they have straight up closed salmon fishing even though our area has massive fisheries so our runs are insanely strong.

In July of this year "due to fire risk" they SHUT DOWN 2.8 MILLION acres of national forest (which means as citizens we own it...)in my area with a $15,000 fine for anyone who got caught disobeying. They did not "open" the forest back up until November.

This combined with them shutting down firewood harvesting in April until October means many people here literally could not harvest wood even if they could get through the blocked roads.

All of this to say, they're not going to let enclaves of people just start or sustain communities in rural areas. Agenda 21 goes over all of this in detail, how to force rural communities into cities out of desperation.

I'm.No.One

I will say for the last year this had plagued me with no conclusions.

Where can I run...

I don't think there's anywhere that won't be crushed for a time of what's coming, some might just hold out longer.

Especially as an American it's incredibly hard to go anywhere, our country owns us in ways that most Western European nations can't even fathom in regards to entering another country & the short amount of time we're allowed to stay.

I have basically resigned to be where I am for as long as I can be.

After that I'm about a 2 hour drive from an even more conservative area, I'd move there but everyone's already doing that so homes are in the millions. So I'm looking into a travel trailer that I can pull behind my truck so me/my kids(teens) have some semblance of shelter when we try to hide in those woods.

I wonder at what point though can we begin seeking political asylum?

Seriously.

That's really the only thing that comes to mind these days, which country will be the first to call this what it is. I mean look at Australia!

Those people have a right to ask for asylum in another country at this point.

Kris

so you are all trying to run. is this your version of passive resistance? or just a compliance to fascisem or clear expression of cowardice?

Andman

so you are all trying to run. is this your version of passive resistance? or just a compliance to fascisem or clear expression of cowardice?
coming from a double vaxxed guy thats just hilarious

personally i attend every protest in my city, write to local politicians/parliament, connect locally with like-minded people and try to get people on board daily. what are you doing?

CiggyTardust

I think we are witnessing a historic and widening split, at least in the United States, along ideological lines... call it cowardice but I 100% understand why someone would want to get as far away from boot-licking authoritarian leftists as possible. They are not content to ruin their own lives and cower before the dictates of politicians... they have to impose their dysfunction on everyone around them. They subvert and undermine stable, free and prosperous societies... I've firsthand seen what progressives can do to once-beautiful cities (Portland, Oregon and Asheville, NC are just a few examples of places that are no longer desirable to live let alone visit if you value cleanliness, safety and freedom at all). These types are insufferable to be around.

This reality is leading toward increased geographic polarization across the United States as liberty-minded folks leave progressive metropolitan areas (which are all authoritarian and increasingly dystopian) and retreat to places where their neighbors don't hate them and simply wish to live normal lives free from tyranny.

LUH 3417

I think we are witnessing a historic and widening split, at least in the United States, along ideological lines... call it cowardice but I 100% understand why someone would want to get as far away from boot-licking authoritarian leftists as possible. They are not content to ruin their own lives and cower before the dictates of politicians... they have to impose their dysfunction on everyone around them. They subvert and undermine stable, free and prosperous societies... I've firsthand seen what progressives can do to once-beautiful cities (Portland, Oregon and Asheville, NC are just a few examples of places that are no longer desirable to live let alone visit if you value cleanliness, safety and freedom at all). These types are insufferable to be around.

This reality is leading toward increased geographic polarization across the United States as liberty-minded folks leave progressive metropolitan areas (which are all authoritarian and increasingly dystopian) and retreat to places where their neighbors don't hate them and simply wish to live normal lives free from tyranny.
“Progressive” citizens are just the scum on the pot that remains from globalist blue blood Democrat alphabet agency policies. The elitist, mega wealthy pelosi types deal with their psychopathic characters by pretending to value equality and progress, sublimating their desire for death and destruction with “family planning” and “public health”.

These people hate themselves, just look at the Getty family kid who transitioned. The same ***t they put on us, they do to themselves.

The middle class Christian family in Pennsylvania who is letting their church singing daughter transition and change names are victims, and I don’t see the point in hating them.

Ben.

personally i attend every protest in my city, write to local politicians/parliament, connect locally with like-minded people and try to get people on board daily. what are you doing?

Keep up the good work Andman! Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom