Which country offers best long term safety/protection from this bull**** Covid agenda/powergrab??

ddjd

I'm seriously thinking about leaving Germany and potentially Europe because of this bull**** vaccine mandate that is inevitably coming.

Although I don't even know if I'll be able to travel without the devil juice injection.

I want to know which countries offer the best long term safety and protection from this globalist cult takeover.

We all know how quickly governments can be ousted and the zionists just install someone who fits their agenda. So I need to think about which countries would be most protected from this.

I'm thinking maybe a country in central/ South America or possibly somewhere in Africa?

I also heard Poland is potentially an option.

Interested to hear any ideas.

JamesGatz

I'm thinking central/south america too - for some reason that whole area seems to be immune to this scheme and the elites planning - the people I met there too were generally nice but I just wish I didn't have to become fluent in spanish to have a good time - the rent there is very cheap too

mrchibbs

I would move to Poland. It's easiest for someone from Germany. They will resist this bull**** the longest, they have resistance in their veins.

I don't think you'll be able to leave the continent without the shot very soon, but central america is a good option, if you're willing to uproot yourself.

CiggyTardust

The United States in a conservative state, away from a metropolitan area. Our Federalist system is 100% the safest bet, IMO. We have a couple safeguards against tyranny in place ;)

CiggyTardust

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I would move to Poland. It's easiest for someone from Germany. They will resist this bull**** the longest, they have resistance in their veins.

I don't think you'll be able to leave the continent without the shot very soon, but central america is a good option, if you're willing to uproot yourself.
Interesting. Any polish in the group??

I wonder how hard it is to move there....

I'm British with German residency status, but because of Brexit I no longer have an EU passport....

tankasnowgod

No doubt, it's one of the several states in the United States of America, with Florida currently the shining example. Our founding documents that state that the people are sovereign, true separation of powers within the government itself, along with the largest cache of privately held weapons anywhere in the world make the Republic the best bet, hands down. That doesn't mean that World Communism hasn't invaded here (it's obviously traced back to at least "The New Deal"), or that Joe Biden (and others) haven't tried clearly treasonous actions (he has), but it does mean this country and much of the people are ready and able to fight back, even if the military and police don't join true patriots (although, it's clear there is dissent even within those ranks, and there are plenty of stories of troops and police refusing orders, and willing to risk their jobs, and even imprisonment, to refuse "vaccine mandates.")

CiggyTardust

That doesn't mean that World Communism hasn't invaded here
On the contrary, the oligarchs wanting to establish global communism have taken over the US federal government and have weaponized its institutions against us. However because of the separation of powers and the brilliance of our founding fathers, decentralization will prevent them from getting their way unlike what we're seeing in the EU...

It was said several decades ago that the US republic and a global government are mutually exclusive ideas so we are THE big wrench in their plans. This is why they infiltrated our institutions and are waging an all-out assault on our way of life.

Spoiler alert: they'll still lose in the end.

tankasnowgod

On the contrary, the oligarchs wanting to establish global communism have taken over the US federal government and have weaponized its institutions against us. However because of the separation of powers and the brilliance of our founding fathers, decentralization will prevent them from getting their way unlike what we're seeing in the EU...
It was a double negative. Clearly, I think World Communism has invaded the US, most obviously with "The New Deal." I mean, you just have to add an "ism" to get "Social(ism) Security."

I think we tend to agree on this. The structure of the Federal Government has put some of the biggest roadblocks in their agenda.

CiggyTardust

It was a double negative. Clearly, I think World Communism has invaded the US, most obviously with "The New Deal." I mean, you just have to add an "ism" to get "Social(ism) Security."

I think we tend to agree on this. The structure of the Federal Government has put some of the biggest roadblocks in their agenda.
Yes, we agree. I just wanted to clarify the US is in their sights precisely because of our system of government and its protections against tyranny.

Lejeboca

The United States in a conservative state, away from a metropolitan area. Our Federalist system is 100% the safest bet, IMO. We have a couple safeguards against tyranny in place ;)

I agree: Legal system still works despite the compromised legal actors + the 2A .

As to the immigration here, it is, alas, solely in the Fed hands and the constitution protections may not be applicable. For example, I've heard that uscis (the immigration service here) requires already the clot shot(s) to get a green card. To be fair, they always required a standard "vaccination record" (MRM, polio, etc) But at least the risks of those are well established...

My next choice would be El Salvador.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

No doubt, it's one of the several states in the United States of America, with Florida currently the shining example. Our founding documents that state that the people are sovereign, true separation of powers within the government itself, along with the largest cache of privately held weapons anywhere in the world make the Republic the best bet, hands down. That doesn't mean that World Communism hasn't invaded here (it's obviously traced back to at least "The New Deal"), or that Joe Biden (and others) haven't tried clearly treasonous actions (he has), but it does mean this country and much of the people are ready and able to fight back, even if the military and police don't join true patriots (although, it's clear there is dissent even within those ranks, and there are plenty of stories of troops and police refusing orders, and willing to risk their jobs, and even imprisonment, to refuse "vaccine mandates.")
Ffs you always **** up my threads.....I can't move to the US.....End of conversation.

CiggyTardust

Ffs you always **** up my threads.....I can't move to the US.....End of conversation.
You asked what country offers the best long term protection against this BS... he answered it? Sorry that the US isn't an option. After here I'd look at less developed countries. Less infrastructure and a bit of corruption would actually be benefits. That leaves a couple countries in Latin America where you'll be left alone (think Andes mountains... although security may be an issue). Or perhaps the southern coast of Thailand... I doubt anyone would bug you there for any reason at all. As an added bonus, Thailand is relatively safe, beautiful and cheap.

tankasnowgod

Lol. How was I to know that you couldn't move to this country? You did nothing to state that upfront.

No idea how I screwed up your thread by offering a legitimate answer (with reasons) to the question posed.

CreakyJoints

The ban on unvaccinated travelers has made it quite difficult. Previously, one could enter via a third country, but I believe Biden has ensured that is no longer a possibility. Perhaps there is a loophole I'm missing, but I assume that's what @ddjd is talking about.

I don't think it was necessary to claim @tankasnowgod was messing up your thread, but I feel your pain - I might have tried it myself if I had the means and the proverbial door hadn't been shut already.

D

Deleted member 5487

It was said several decades ago that the US republic and a global government are mutually exclusive ideas so we are THE big wrench in their plans. This is why they infiltrated our institutions and are waging an all-out assault on our way of life.

Spoiler alert: they'll still lose in the end.
The transnational Oligarchy or Davos crowd of World Economic Fourm are not pushing for "Communism" but "stakeholder capitalism" which is to say Mega Corps that have a stake in running the economy/countries. Amazon, google..etc. Much more Facism than communism.

The debt based fractional reserve system is breaking down. So the oligarchy is attmepting to "Go direct" and create Fiat money money by bypassing the trasury/debt markets and just deposit money into the bottom 95% of class to buy from Amazon/Walmart since the jobs/economy is imploading. The reason is there is $130 trillion in unfunded pensions, Social Security, Medicare and no one can/wants to pay. No one wants Government debt as an asset.

So the injections are pensioner killers, and MUST be designed to weed out/weaken the population Greatly over the comming decade as all the pension money comes due. 30-50 million middle aged adults/youth are MUCH easier to control then 200 Million Retires/goverment employees asking for a pension/SS/Medicare...etc.

They will FAIL, which is great. But they will bring down the economies and lives of billions with them.

tankasnowgod

The ban on unvaccinated travelers has made it quite difficult. Previously, one could enter via a third country, but I believe Biden has ensured that is no longer a possibility.
I'm sure he did no such thing, referring to it not being a "possibility." Maybe he made it a bit harder to enter (and likely temporarily at that), but the idea that it's "no longer a possibility" is laughable. Did Biden complete Trump's Wall when no one was paying attention? And then strengthen the Border Patrol? And reverse 40+ years of "Open Border" policies that Democrats led the way in promoting?

L_C

I'm seriously thinking about leaving Germany and potentially Europe because of this bull**** vaccine mandate that is inevitably coming.

Although I don't even know if I'll be able to travel without the devil juice injection.

I want to know which countries offer the best long term safety and protection from this globalist cult takeover.

We all know how quickly governments can be ousted and the zionists just install someone who fits their agenda. So I need to think about which countries would be most protected from this.

I'm thinking maybe a country in central/ South America or possibly somewhere in Africa?

I also heard Poland is potentially an option.

Interested to hear any ideas.
Close to you is Belarus which doesn't follow the covid suit as the majority of the European countries do. The president himself denies a seriousness of the 'pandemic' but who knows for how long.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom