Tyronene - T3 Solution For Lab/R&D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Okay, thanks. I was going to try it with an 8mcg drop first and then I was going to dilute it to about 4mcg. The tyronene is in a .5 oz bottle, correct? I was going to dilute it with distilled water in a 30ml bottle and then pour half back into the Tyronene bottle and the other half into my empty tyromix bottle. Edit: it's actually a 60 ml bottle so my measurements are off by half

Yes, it is in a 0.5oz bottle.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Funny story; yesterday I wasn;t feeling to great and wasn't paying attention. When I went to apply 8 drops of progestene I accidentally used 8 drops of tyronene!!!! I was worried as hell but it actually was fine. I just got really hungry, thirsty and then sleepy. Bit of a weird feeling in my head until I went to sleep but yeah just figured I'd share in case that happens to anyone else and i know people are worried about the 8 mcg :angelic:

Oh wow, thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

meatbag

Oh wow, thanks for sharing! Did you measure temps/pulse by any chance? High dose T3 (25mcg tablet) in the past has also given thirst and hunger, and sometimes headache.

Nope, unfortunately had company over and didn't even think to do that :banghead: If it happens again though I will def try to and post the results!
I never felt overheated (which actually happens all the time when not using thyroid) at any time though which I thought was weird, just nice and warm. Not really what I would've expected from 64 mcg t3 but its good to know how safe it is

Dhair

Tried the Tyronene today.
It seems that I have stopped responding to t3 like I used to. Thyroid only works when I take it with diamant, and even then the effects don't last all day.
This is tough.

Wagner83

Tried the Tyronene today.
It seems that I have stopped responding to t3 like I used to. Thyroid only works when I take it with diamant, and even then the effects don't last all day.
This is tough.
Did you try it on the scrotum before bed? How much?

Dhair

Did you try it on the scrotum before bed? How much?
One on each testicle and felt absolutely nothing. Orally didn't work either until I tried it with diamant. I don't know what the hell is going on with my body.

aquaman

One on each testicle and felt absolutely nothing. Orally didn't work either until I tried it with diamant. I don't know what the hell is going on with my body.

Tyronene has never raised my pulse or temp.

Taking now the Mexican pills and they do.. 35-40mcg a day and my pulse is up to 80bpm from 60bpm on tyronene (I took up to 80mcg tyronene pet day)

If it's not working, buy the t3 pills from Mexican pharmacy online

Dhair

Taking now the Mexican pills and they do.. 35-40mcg a day and my pulse is up to 80bpm from 60bpm on tyronene (I took up to 80mcg tyronene pet day)

If it's not working, buy the t3 pills from Mexican pharmacy online
Interesting. Well, I was very sensitive to tyromix when I started it, and then it stopped working for me. Maybe I have cancer or some kind of infection that is preventing me from responding to t3 in normal doses. I will try to increase the dose significantly until I get a response. If that doesn't work then I'm not not sure what will.

Wagner83

Unless tyronene is not what it claims, not the right dose or the mexican brand has a higher dose than what is advertised I can't make sense of such issues, I've seen other people mention similar results.

aquaman

Funny story; yesterday I wasn;t feeling to great and wasn't paying attention. When I went to apply 8 drops of progestene I accidentally used 8 drops of tyronene!!!! I was worried as hell but it actually was fine. I just got really hungry, thirsty and then sleepy. Bit of a weird feeling in my head until I went to sleep but yeah just figured I'd share in case that happens to anyone else and i know people are worried about the 8 mcg :angelic:

If you took 65mcg of properly active T3 in one dose, you should be close to having a heart attack and you'd feel horrific for a few days.

I think tyronene is under strength or not active somehow

aquaman

Interesting. Well, I was very sensitive to tyromix when I started it, and then it stopped working for me. Maybe I have cancer or some kind of infection that is preventing me from responding to t3 in normal doses. I will try to increase the dose significantly until I get a response. If that doesn't work then I'm not not sure what will.

Get the tablets from Cynomel I'm willing to bet you'll see a difference!

meatbag

If you took 65mcg of properly active T3 in one dose, you should be close to having a heart attack and you'd feel horrific for a few days.

I think tyronene is under strength or not active somehow

They give people those kinda dosages in hospitals and it seems to help them. Maybe I'm just really hypothyroid, its not like it did nothing? I did get really warm, very good breathing, crazy thirsty, etc. I've never taken 65 mcg from cynomel though so.....Also it was topically

aquaman

I've taken too much TyroMAX from Haidut before, the NDT.. I can't remember, like 4/5/6 drops, and really felt I was going to die. It lasted for 2-3 days feeling awful, pulse over 100. 80mcg of tyronene would have minimal effect on me however, I'd say equivalent to 1 tablet of Cynomel (25mcg)

meatbag

I've taken too much TyroMAX from Haidut before, the NDT.. I can't remember, like 4/5/6 drops, and really felt I was going to die. It lasted for 2-3 days feeling awful, pulse over 100. 80mcg of tyronene would have minimal effect on me however, I'd say equivalent to 1 tablet of Cynomel (25mcg)

Yeah it seems like too much t4 is a lot harder on the body than too much t3. I've taken 25 mcg t3 pro and barely felt anything

Dhair

I used to get that effect from just 2 drops of Tyromix taken daily throughout the week. It turned into a rough few days, but it wasn't terrible. I had to stop a couple times just because I pushed myself too far. Maybe I built up t4 too much and that's why I'm having trouble responding. Who knows. I'm actually very warm right now. I had 3 drops of tyronene and a couple cups of coffee. I don't know if I'm feeling the coffee or the t3, but I can usually tell the difference so I'll monitor my temps and pulse and feelings throughout the day.
I don't think there's anything wrong with the quality of haidut' s thyroid products. The dosing is very individual and can be difficult to sort out.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Unless tyronene is not what it claims

I posted the lab results of Tyronene and TyroMix, so both are what the claim to be. Maybe pure thyroid hormone in solution is not stable somehow after a certain period of time passes. See @Dhair comment above.

Last edited:

Wagner83

I posted the lab results of Tyronene and TyroMix, so both are what the claim to be. Maybe pure thyroid hormone in solution is not stable somehow even though people using Tyronene/Tyromix orally did report different/better results. See @Dhair comment above.
Yeah I remember you posted analysis to see whether they were contaminated and what was present in the bottles, yet I don't understand why t3 would affect people differently depending on the brand, NDT I can understand as batches and sources vary but synthetic T3 should be the same. Maybe the solution is not stable as you say, I noticed effects the few times I used t3 in dmso on scrotum.

Last edited:

Dhair

I posted the lab results of Tyronene and TyroMix, so both are what the claim to be. Maybe pure thyroid hormone in solution is not stable somehow even though people using Tyronene/Tyromix orally did report different/better results. See @Dhair comment above.
Can you think of any reason why pure thyroid in these solutions wouldn't be stable, particularly with SFA esters?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can you think of any reason why pure thyroid in these solutions wouldn't be stable, particularly with SFA esters?

Nope, I am really baffled since the tests showed that thyroid is still in the solution after sitting months in the solution before being sent to the lab.

Last edited:

churchmouth

I so badly want to support and buy this product, but taking it orally doesn't really make sense given that it is some solvent for enhancing skin penetration.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals