Dave Clark

How about the Diamant with something like agmatine, since it is a NMDA antagonist? I use the agmatine occasionally and feel pretty good when I do, so just wondering if together it would be too much.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Vitamin E is an antioxidant and the quinones are oxidants (generally speaking). So, they tend to cancel out the effects of each other. Peat also mentioned something in regards to their bad interaction so I'll have to find that and post it here. In addition, vitamin E may deplete vitamin K stores if taken in higher doses over a prolonged period.
Noted on the chart/diagram, thanks for suggestion. Most of the products do not interact much with each other so maybe no need for a chart. Just a list that says "avoid X and Y together".
Does anyone know where this "chart/diagram" is?

A.R

I feel a little better already. I think the anti-microbial properties of diamant are quite significant. Yesterday I experienced constipation and today diarrhea , I also felt more anxious, so there is definitely some detoxing going on. Evevnthough I'm detoxing I feel better concerning the post- viral complications and I hope I'll feel even better when it's over.

I also notice that my dopamine system seems to be affected; I can watch long lectures without getting bored or loosing focus , an anti-ADHD effect.
At the same time I am less stressed. I came from a stressful week yesterday and shortly after I took two drops I felt a lot less stressed and blissfully stimulated , for a short while almost drug like, a bit like the come up on an LSD trip mixed with alcohol.
I slept normally .

Very interesting so far. I'll take another dose tomorrow and then take a break and see how I feel.
I could see this becoming a semi-regular supplement for dopamine , gut and anti-viral effects, for me.

Was you taking the diamant orally?
How about the Diamant with something like agmatine, since it is a NMDA antagonist? I use the agmatine occasionally and feel pretty good when I do, so just wondering if together it would be too much.
Did you try this experiment?

A.R

Hey,
reporting back concerning the post viral complications / your husband's issues .

I feel way better . No more cold /flue/viral symptoms .
It all started with the diamant, but what I think helped me the most was black cumin.
It has been shown to be very effective against COVID and it's spike protein , no idea why I didnt try it earlier, since Ive had issues for months at this point. I guess it just doesn't seem powerful because it's "just seeds" ,but that's far from the truth! It's more like a medication .

This and avoiding liver . I noticed that anytime i eat liver(wurst), I would get a relapse of symptoms. I have no good idea why. Maybe something concerning the zinc:copper ratio?! I have stoped eating it for now and will slowly reintroduce it in the future .
Hope that helps. :)
Do you think the high vitamin a content of liverwurst was causing your issue?

Dave Clark

No. I have delved into trying Diamant, there are things I use, like selegeline and agmatine, that I am wondering if anyone else is using with adamantane, and how that may have affected them. I have the same reservations with metergoline, which is another that interests me. So, I am looking to see if anyone has experience with these compounds taken together.

Mauritio

Mauritio

Ok

Are you still having positive effects from diamant
Totally forgot about taking it. But thanks for reminding me.

A.R

Totally forgot about taking it. But thanks for reminding me.
Lol no worries

Has there been any other brain chemical which you have been experimenting with other than Diamant? I know you have had positive effects from black cumin seeds

Sherbert

No. I have delved into trying Diamant, there are things I use, like selegeline and agmatine, that I am wondering if anyone else is using with adamantane, and how that may have affected them. I have the same reservations with metergoline, which is another that interests me. So, I am looking to see if anyone has experience with these compounds taken together.
Pretty sure Haidut said somewhere not to combine Diamant with the likes of metergoline Lisuride cyproheptadine etc.. reason being something like it exorbitantly multiples their effects.

Post in thread 'Diamant - Adamantane Solution For Lab/R&D'
Diamant - Adamantane Solution For Lab/R&D

Last edited:

Dave Clark

Pretty sure Haidut said somewhere not to combine Diamant with the likes of metergoline Lisuride cyproheptadine etc.. reason being something like it exorbitantly multiples their effects.

Thanks. Correction in my post, "I have 'not' delved...." into Diamant. Yeah, that is what concerns me, that it may magnify the effects of other substances. But, I have also read Haidut saying he uses those three compounds, at least he has said so in the threads which are post the description of the product. So, I am wondering if he currently is not using the three together. I have more reading to do, and more to learn before I try any of those three.

Sherbert

Thanks. Correction in my post, "I have 'not' delved...." into Diamant. Yeah, that is what concerns me, that it may magnify the effects of other substances. But, I have also read Haidut saying he uses those three compounds, at least he has said so in the threads which are post the description of the product. So, I am wondering if he currently is not using the three together. I have more reading to do, and more to learn before I try any of those three.
Welcome 😃 .. I think it's ok to use them all but not at the same time.. i think for example you can use diamant in the morning then four hours later use any or all of the above mentioned ~ serotonin antagonists.
The other thing I'd try to remember is not to use diamant after 2 pm.. it's mega stimulating.
I certainly wouldn't take the full dose as a beginner.. Start off with no more than 5 drops then gradually work your way up over weeks if you find necessary. Guessing after trial (and error) a 5-10 drop dose will be what most people will find optimal.
Finally it's important to have eaten before applying it. Not doing so would be like taking strong black coffee on an empty stomach 😱
Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Sherbert

Welcome 😃 .. I think it's ok to use them all but not at the same time.. i think for example you can use diamant in the morning then four hours later use any or all of the above mentioned ~ serotonin antagonists.
The other thing I'd try to remember is not to use diamant after 2 pm.. it's mega stimulating.
I certainly wouldn't take the full dose as a beginner.. Start off with no more than 5 drops then gradually work your way up over weeks if you find necessary. Guessing after trial (and error) a 5-10 drop dose will be what most people will find optimal.
Finally it's important to have eaten before applying it. Not doing so would be like taking strong black coffee on an empty stomach 😱
Hope that helps.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I see on this thread that haidut suggests taking diamant in the morning and oxidal in the evening might be ok.
Since I don't react well to oxidal before bed, would it be ok to take one drop diamant (diamant is new to me) in the morning and one drop oxidal (my usual dose) four hours later at lunch?

Sherbert

Adamantane is the most lipid soluble of them all so much lower doses are usually needed. The other adamantane derivatives are usually designed to be more water soluble as to reduce half-life and avoid build up in tissues.
Is build up such a bad thing if one accounts for it? Eg, take less or more of it and or other supplements until after the half-life has passed?

Sherbert

I see on this thread that haidut suggests taking diamant in the morning and oxidal in the evening might be ok.
Since I don't react well to oxidal before bed, would it be ok to take one drop diamant (diamant is new to me) in the morning and one drop oxidal (my usual dose) four hours later at lunch?
Have done similarly and have had no problems

JCub369

So would using adamantane as a solvent for test base or applying it with test base extend the half life of test base almost acting like an ester? How much would you need to use?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Two nights ago, my rat did not ingest any Diamant. The Stage 3 Deep Sleep that night as measured with the Oura ring for the rat was 43 minutes. Last night, before going to bed, the rat took 5 drops of Diamant, and also a total of 1 tsp inosine powder ( 1/2 tsp at lunch and before bed to reduce his norepinephrine) and the rest of the supplements for the rat were the same. The rat's Deep Sleep was 1hr 50min. this is the most deep sleep ever in a night for the rat since starting Deep Sleep tracking. (the rat has been supplementing on and off for the last two months with 5 drps Lisuride 2x/day so dopamine and norepinephrine were high (as measured with the OAT Urine test.) The inosine may have reduced the norepionephrine last night and along with the diamont resulted in a lot of Deep Sleep.
Does 1 tsp inosine powder translate to 1 g of inosine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals