Mauritio

If anybody's still has issues with COVID, this seems to help it.
Probably helps with other viruses too.
Might even be anti- fungal as well. Or generally anti-microbial.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
If anybody's still has issues with COVID, this seems to help it.
Probably helps with other viruses too.
Might even be anti- fungal as well. Or generally anti-microbial.

Thanks, I might have to get this for my husband. He keeps getting recurring infections since he was forced to take the vax to keep his job last year.

Mauritio

Thanks, I might have to get this for my husband. He keeps getting recurring infections since he was forced to take the vax to keep his job last year.

I'm sitting in the same boat ,but for me it was an actual viral infection or shedding that caused that ,but since then my body is much more sensitive to infections.
I took 2mg today orally and I feel like it helps ,but it's too early to tell.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm sitting in the same boat ,but for me it was an actual viral infection or shedding that caused that ,but since then my body is much more sensitive to infections.
I took 2mg today orally and I feel like it helps ,but it's too early to tell.
Good to know, please keep us updated. I had issues from his shedding but they seemed to thankfully resolve after about 6 months.

Mauritio

Good to know, please keep us updated. I had issues from his shedding but they seemed to thankfully resolve after about 6 months.
I feel a little better already. I think the anti-microbial properties of diamant are quite significant. Yesterday I experienced constipation and today diarrhea , I also felt more anxious, so there is definitely some detoxing going on. Evevnthough I'm detoxing I feel better concerning the post- viral complications and I hope I'll feel even better when it's over.

I also notice that my dopamine system seems to be affected; I can watch long lectures without getting bored or loosing focus , an anti-ADHD effect.
At the same time I am less stressed. I came from a stressful week yesterday and shortly after I took two drops I felt a lot less stressed and blissfully stimulated , for a short while almost drug like, a bit like the come up on an LSD trip mixed with alcohol.
I slept normally .

Very interesting so far. I'll take another dose tomorrow and then take a break and see how I feel.
I could see this becoming a semi-regular supplement for dopamine , gut and anti-viral effects, for me.

Mauritio

@Mauritio, thanks for the update! I’m so glad it’s helpful.
Hey,
reporting back concerning the post viral complications / your husband's issues .

I feel way better . No more cold /flue/viral symptoms .
It all started with the diamant, but what I think helped me the most was black cumin.
It has been shown to be very effective against COVID and it's spike protein , no idea why I didnt try it earlier, since Ive had issues for months at this point. I guess it just doesn't seem powerful because it's "just seeds" ,but that's far from the truth! It's more like a medication .

This and avoiding liver . I noticed that anytime i eat liver(wurst), I would get a relapse of symptoms. I have no good idea why. Maybe something concerning the zinc:copper ratio?! I have stoped eating it for now and will slowly reintroduce it in the future .
Hope that helps. :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Mauritio, fantastic! Black cumin is good stuff. I’ll have to order him some. Thank you

Mauritio

@Mauritio, fantastic! Black cumin is good stuff. I’ll have to order him some. Thank you
I got it for 2€ in the supermarket . Not sure about the US,but in Germany you can get it in almost any supermarket .

Waynish

Androgenic is defined by increase in weight of prostate and seminal vesicles in rats and comb in roosters. Those measures are pretty objective as far as androgenicity goes...

Then DHT is not androgenic because it is used to treat prostate cancer? How do you resolve the apparent contradiction?

ddjd

Interesting. The smell of adamantane and its derivatives is described as camphor-like. I wonder is rosemary contains something similar to camphor...
Rosemary contains both Apigenin AND Naringenin.........natures alternative to the great Melanon!

1693307162221.png

ddjd

Interesting. The smell of adamantane and its derivatives is described as camphor-like. I wonder is rosemary contains something similar to camphor...
Haidut was spot on, rosemary does in fact contain Camphor

Sitaruîm

Great feedback, but I would wait a few hours between using vitamin K and Diamant as the tocopherols in in the latter can interact with the vitamin K. Waiting a few hours between use is probably enough. And yes, both vitamin K and adamantane can lower glutamate, and if GABA synthesis is increased some sleepiness may result as well.
Is this the case if you somehow mix the two together? Or does this still hold if applied to a different skin area, for example?

Dave Clark

Anyone know if diamant and selegiline {deprenyl} are not good together. Speaking specifically the low dose recommendations at about 10 mg/week?
When I say 'together', I don't mean taken at the same time, just within the same day or week, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals