charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Why did I never get a reply to my emails from them in spite of buying 100g preg + 100g prog ?

I asked for a certificate of quality and have been ghosted ever since.
COA's are readily supplied upon request from Such Labs. Maybe you said something wrong? Below is directly stated on the contact page.

*All products are for laboratory and research use only. We will not respond to inquiries outside of this scope.

Jessie

Why did I never get a reply to my emails from them in spite of buying 100g preg + 100g prog ?

I asked for a certificate of quality and have been ghosted ever since.
Interesting. I haven't even purchased anything from SuchLabs yet but I did get an email back from them when I asked them something. I asked them if they would consider carrying raw androsterone in the near future and they said no. Disheartening, I figured they would be the best shot considering raws look like something they specialize in.

Is their preg good? I was thinking about getting some of their preg to see how well it dissolves in different solvents. The previous supplier I ordered from sold micronized preg but it didn't dissolve well. I figured trying a different brand may yield better results. Then again, it's probably just the nature of preg itself. I remember Ray saying it doesn't dissolve well in pretty much anything.

Santosh

COA's are readily supplied upon request from Such Labs. Maybe you said something wrong? Below is directly stated on the contact page.

*All products are for laboratory and research use only. We will not respond to inquiries outside of this scope.

Never infered at anytime that it would be for personal use in my messages.
That would be completely irrelevant in my request anyways.

Mauritio

Mauritio

Since 5adhp is available again ,I allowed myself to tuch the last bit that is in the bottle.

I notice that my face looks better skin tighter, mood good, feeling social.
I'm not quite sure if it's stimulating or sedating because I feel like both kind of , but it combines well with caffeine.

My muscles look full and a little more dry.
It definitely does something beneficial in the gut.
And my hairloss is greatly diminished because of it.
It's a bile acid promoter and pregnanane X receptor agonist, which is important IMO.

golder

Since 5adhp is available again ,I allowed myself to tuch the last bit that is in the bottle.

I'm not quite sure if it's stimulating or sedating because I feel like both kind of , but it combines well with caffeine.

It's a bile acid promoter and pregnanane X receptor agonist, which is important IMO.
What doses (oral/topical) do you benefit from man? Thanks for your post.

Mauritio

What doses (oral/topical) do you benefit from man? Thanks for your post.
I forgot to add that my libido was almost annoyingly high as well.
I took only 1mg orally. Which surprised me since when I last used it I got less effects from a bigger dose. But maybe my body really needed it. As it does have positive feedback IIRC, so a small dose might go a long way .
Also big doses are more stimulating than the smaller ones.

My bottle is more than 5 years old btw and has never been cooled. Just as side note for people worrying about shelf life, Lol.
I never found any idealabs product to degrade significantly tbh .

A.R

I can’t see the 5adhp being available on the idealabs website?

Also, is there any other steroid which is a potent bile acid promoter?

dukesbobby777

I forgot to add that my libido was almost annoyingly high as well.
I took only 1mg orally. Which surprised me since when I last used it I got less effects from a bigger dose. But maybe my body really needed it. As it does have positive feedback IIRC, so a small dose might go a long way .
Also big doses are more stimulating than the smaller ones.

My bottle is more than 5 years old btw and has never been cooled. Just as side note for people worrying about shelf life, Lol.
I never found any idealabs product to degrade significantly tbh .

Just bought the powder from SuchLabs. If I try the 1mg dose like you've taken above, that's going to be fun trying to measure out. Literally, that will just be a spec of dust. I have a 10mg measuring spoon. That's the smallest I've got. Which I can then split the powder in half using a credit card and a hard surface, but then you're getting down to ridiculously small amounts of powder. So the 1mg dose will probably not be for me lol

Mauritio

You guys can dissolve it in MCT or other things that it dissolves in and dose accurately.

Santosh

Wouldn't you get plenty of 5a-dhp by just applying progesterone to your scrotum ?

Mauritio

A.R

Wouldn't you get plenty of 5a-dhp by just applying progesterone to your scrotum ?
I will try 1 drop progesterone in naval, and I will let you know.

What type of positive effects should I be looking for?

Mauritio

Anbody who's from europe want to sell me a gram ? Or share an order ?

Mauritio

So I ordered some to Europe. If somebody wants a gram or two, hit me up :)

Nomad84

Hi,
PFS sufferer here for 6ys, found very useful information in this forum over the time.
So far my best treatment has been low dose HCG, as suggested by one guy here long ago.
The HCG covers the sexual sides in a decent way, but does nothing for anhedonia/depression that hits hard from time to time.
I'm thinking to try a few supplements, once at a time:
1. Pregnenolone starting at 10mg/daily
2. Etifoxine
3. 5a-dhp
Do you have any thoughts about this based on your experience?
Where i can buy 5a-dhp from Europe?

Cheers

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals