Panquinone - Liquid Triquinoyl/Quinone Mix For Lab/R&D

golder

Both old and new contain the same napthoquinone (12.mg per drop). The new one doesn’t contain benzoquinone. The price is the same.

johnwester130

I'm still curious about this but can't find a reason to buy it.

I already use methylene blue, energin, cardenosine.

Is there any point for me to try this ?

johnwester130

I think I had actually misinterpreted this statement. I understand what you mean now, but had taken it literally at first. Seen in the way I had, it comes‐off sounding like a wisecrack.

Johnwester's comments had put me on-edge . . . somewhat hyperdefensive.

what comments ?

I never disagreed that cortisol causes baldness.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut i have an older version of this product that contains benzoquinone. Is there any reason you removed it from the current product? I don’t see it listed anymore in the product info section. (Although I see the new product contains 10x the amount of napthoquinone which is cool)

Yes, the 1,4-benzoquinone is known to cause airways irritation when inhaled and in order to limit that risk we replaced it with 1,4-naphthoquinone. The latter has been shown by studies to have the same or even stronger anti-cancer effects but is less of a risk of lung irritation or allergic reaction if vapors with it are inhaled.

yerrag

Since panquinone is a strong oxidant, could I use it to oxidize endotoxins to neutralize them? If so, would it do so directly or would it enable production of more superoxide, peroxide, and hypochlorite?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Anyone know if this or quinones have any antagonist effect on the H1 and H2 histamine receptors?

golder

Anyone know if this or quinones have any antagonist effect on the H1 and H2 histamine receptors?
Also looking for an antagonist on the H2 receptor that isn’t Famotidine. Hopefully someone can help here, but if you get any advice elsewhere, please do share mate! Thanks :)

Soren

Forum Supporter
Also looking for an antagonist on the H2 receptor that isn’t Famotidine. Hopefully someone can help here, but if you get any advice elsewhere, please do share mate! Thanks :)

Will do. I think Cyproheptadine has H2 antagonism (it antagonises H1) but at much higher doses for H2 which can cause problems for some.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Wow very impressed with this!

Tried it for the first time yesterday and today had a slight cough and a few aches and pains and this very quickly greatly reduced it. Took one dose this morning and one dose this evening. Felt very hungry and consumed a lot of food and sugar as a result.

golder

Wow very impressed with this!

Tried it for the first time yesterday and today had a slight cough and a few aches and pains and this very quickly greatly reduced it. Took one dose this morning and one dose this evening. Felt very hungry and consumed a lot of food and sugar as a result.
Interesting. What dosage did you use? Oral/topical? Thanks!

Soren

Forum Supporter
I should note that two doses a day is likely on the high side and i took said dose because I was fighting an infection. I also had a big increase in appetite and had to eat A LOT. I think this is very important because without adequate nutrition a big increase in oxidative metabolism is going to be very stressful.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Is there any reason why one should not take this on a daily basis for an extended period of time?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Possibly too much meabolism boost. The Koch recommendation was to use the quinones at most 2-3 times weekly, and taking every day with caffeine and other stimulants may be too much.

I have made said mistake and has definitely caused a bit of a crash for me today. Anything to counter it or is time the best option?

Eberhardt

Hi. Just checking in to tell about my rats initiall experience. 4 drops topically. My rat is hypersensitive and usually have instant (almost) reactions to most agents. So this is 10minutes in and so far. VERY calming but more in a sedative way :/ and some sort of endotoxin or serotoninreaction in the gut. Not unbareable but slightly depressive. And also I lost all drive to do anything physicall at least. very confusing. Should mention that this rat usually dont tolerate any quinones but thought that it would still be worth a try. None of my usuall aches and pains that all forms of K usually produces. More subtly there are som weird cognitive effects. Spelling is getting increasinly harder as I write and suddenly I totally forget normal words! hah! oh well. what else do we have .... A sudden urge to pee stopped by a small spoon of salt.. and some MB reduced some of the problem. SO I'll wait and see ,

Eberhardt

After the overwhelming respons to my last post I thought I'd do a followup... Normality ensued within a day sort of, and the most pronounced effect was a very uninhibited and somwhat talkative state of relaxation. I also got a very weird headache that I didn't like to much so so far havent repeated it. All normal again within something between a few days and a bit over a week I think..

johnwester130

Just a quick note on panquinone. Stuff is pretty incredible. It has an immediate boost in oxidative metabolism that I can only describe as slightly euphoric and heartening. My temps go up, my mood improves, and my disposition is light and happy. Last night when getting into bed I had taken some bromocriptine which tends to congest me a bit and I thought I would see what a few drops of panquinone did. In less than five minutes, my congestion was gone!

what do you think is the mechanism for the product to do this ?

Velve921

I just ordered Panquinone.

I have seen major success with lapodin which lead me to consider Panquinone.

anyone have any personal experiences to share that would be helpful for me to know?

johnwester130

I just ordered Panquinone.

I have seen major success with lapodin which lead me to consider Panquinone.

anyone have any personal experiences to share that would be helpful for me to know?

there isn't much information about what this product does

I would be interested to hear what effects you get

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals