TyroMix - Liquid T3/T4 Mix For Lab/R&D

peter88

After almost a week of using tyromix I’ve developed a strange cough and headaches. I think I’ve seen Ray mention that oral supplements can cause allergy symptoms such as wheezing and coughing.

NommyWommy

Would anyone know why when I use tyromix it enables clear nasal breathing as opposed to when using cynoplus my nose is always stuffy. Could it be the higher t3 ratio? Thanks

Jennifer

@NommyWommy, could there be an excipient in CynoPlus that you react to? Stuffy sinuses are one of my symptoms that something I consumed was allergenic and/or irritating to my intestines.

aniciete

Would anyone know why when I use tyromix it enables clear nasal breathing as opposed to when using cynoplus my nose is always stuffy. Could it be the higher t3 ratio? Thanks
Ive never used tyromix but cynoplus gives me the same issue. Do you get any other symptoms?

NommyWommy

Ive never used tyromix but cynoplus gives me the same issue. Do you get any other symptoms?
I feel better on tyromix mood wise but waking temps are still low. But it's striking how much clearer my breathing is. I'll keep you updated if I notice anything else.

aniciete

I feel better on tyromix mood wise but waking temps are still low. But it's striking how much clearer my breathing is. I'll keep you updated if I notice anything else.
Got it. Cynoplus reliably gives me a stuffy nose and red, itchy eyes. Tyromix doesn’t give me these issues and makes my skin look really good. I also feel a nice temperature increase shortly after taking it.

Kray

What do you mean specifically?

beauty effects?

It makes my skin incredible.

It makes my MOOD, absolutely perfect, and drive is perfect. Nothing better.

I will not be without this stuff anymore.

I was worried about potency of DMSO-free version but the current solvent definitely works and works fast (I drop on tongue).

I started at 3 drops/day, and that was amazing, then dropped down to 2 drops/day for a few days, now I am on 1 drop/day, as my temps are OK.

I will likely settle on 2 or 3 drops a day when all said is done... we shall see.

BTW, I remember from using this for few months in 2017.. body re-composition effects were fantastic too... let's see now.
Hi Progesterone-- can you give an update on your Tyromix use? Dose, oral v topical, frequency (daily EOD, etc)? Thanks!

Maxen93

does this go bad? I found an old bottle that expired end of 2021, is it still usable?

peter88

does this go bad? I found an old bottle that expired end of 2021, is it still usable?
Legally haidut has to put expiration dates. I think it’s still fine. I’ve been using tocovit from 2021 and it tastes the same.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I have an observation to make.

I have been using Tyronene for about a month. After some time experimenting I settled on 2 drops in early afternoon and 2 drops before sleeping.
I am taking it sublingually.
Just recently I switched from Tyronene to Tyromix. I must say Tyromix is a totally different beast.
I use 3 drops in early afternoon and 3 before sleep, just like with Tyronene. Sublingually.
Tyromix gives me the same effect as when I take Vitamin E. My hands are no longer puffy, they dry out and there is a little bit of better errection quality then usual.
That would be indicative of low estrogen, no?
While Tyronene made me feel good, it did not have that kind of "Vitamin E effect" on me.
Did anyone else notice this?

Also, in the same time as a switched to tyromix I started taking 25kUI of Vitamin A so maybe that also has some kind of influence, but I have taken vitamin A before, even up to 75kUI doses and it didnt have that kind of drying out effect.

FitnessMike

I have been using Tyronene for about a month. After some time experimenting I settled on 2 drops in early afternoon and 2 drops before sleeping.
Just recently I switched from Tyronene to Tyromix. I must say Tyromix is a totally different beast.
I use 3 drops in early afternoon and 3 before sleep, just like with Tyronene. Sublingually.
Tyromix gives me the same effect as when I take Vitamin E. My hands are no longer puffy, they dry out and there is a little bit of better errection quality then usual.
While Tyronene made me feel good, it did not have that kind of "Vitamin E effect" on me.

Also, in the same time as a switched to tyromix I started taking 25kUI of Vitamin A so maybe that also has some kind of influence, but I have taken vitamin A before, even up to 75kUI doses and it didnt have that kind of drying out effect.
There is probably a major reason why most of the hormones that healthy thyroid secrete is T4 and not T3.

Jennifer

I experienced a reduction in swelling when I switched from TyroMax to TyroMix. I wrote this to peter88 on the previous page of this thread:

I felt the effects (an increase in body heat and energy) with the first drop, and it freaked me out initially. Coming from TyroMax, I didn’t expect TyroMix to have such an immediate effect. I figured it would be fast acting, but not that fast. I’m training to climb mountains again and before switching to TyroMix, my fingers would swell during a session and I would need a nap afterwards, but as soon as I started taking TyroMix, the swelling and need for naps ceased.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
No, I haven’t tried Tyronene, just NDTs and TyroMix.
I was wondering should I try NDT, hoping its gonna be a step up, even better then tyromix, but from your response, I think I will not.
Tyromix gives me good results. Its actually very potent. I think I cannot handle 3 drops 2 X day. I will try adding a drop of tyronene and reducing tyromix. Presence of T4 does something wonderful, but there is to less of T3 in tyromix.

Jennifer

I was wondering should I try NDT, hoping its gonna be a step up, even better then tyromix, but from your response, I think I will not.
Tyromix gives me good results. It’s actually very potent. I think I cannot handle 3 drops 2 X day. I will try adding a drop of tyronene and reducing tyromix. Presence of T4 does something wonderful, but there is too less of T3 in tyromix.

Yeah, personally, I find synthetic thyroid to be more consistent than NDT. All of the popular prescription NDTs in the US that I was prescribed were recalled due to sub and super potency. I find TyroMix to be very potent, too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals