Panquinone - Liquid Triquinoyl/Quinone Mix For Lab/R&D

macheddy

If your health is at risk, find the time to read the thread. I’m just a nobody on the internet.
true. At least youre not an internet know it all. I read it Painfully on my flip phone haha. Boy, several months of veganism doesnt sound fun. Ill have to reread it to try and determine if some experimentation requi res the strict protocol. Interesting stuff
If your health is at risk, find the time to read the thread. I’m just a nobody on the internet.

LeoB

Ray Peat comments on quinine in his December 2021 Newsletter, p.3:

In Metchnikov’s time, chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine hadn’t been synthesized yet. Those drugs weren’t introduced because they were in some way superior to quinine. In the 1930s, Germany and the US wanted new drugs to treat malaria, to get around Dutch control of the world quinine supply, and produced several synthetic variations of quinine, including chloroquine. In 1950, hydroxychloroquine was produced to avoid the retinal toxicity of chloroquine. Recently, because of reports that hydroxychloroquine could be helpful for treating the corona virus infection, some researchers compared the effects in vitro of quinine and the two synthetics on human cells (Grosse, et al., 2021). They found that natural quinine, like the synthetics, effectively blocked the infection of human cells by the corona virus, but was safer. The more toxic chloroquine had previously been found to have antiviral effect against SARS coronavirus (Vincent, et al., 2005).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals