X39 stem cell patches

Advocate2021

any input or experience re this? I have encountered a good number of people first-hand having remarkable results. It appears is addresses whatever is needed and remedies it. almost sounds too good to be true but inclined to try due to lingering issue with hypersensitivity for nothing else has worked to date. Thank you for your input.

Kram

I tried these last year and a few of their other patches. A couple times they provided good energy for the day but they always ended up making me feel weird after a few days or doing nothing at all. Obviously other peoples results may differ and my experience could be due to a lot of reasons. I'm a little more skeptical of that company as they don't list ingredients on some of their other products which is always a red flag to me.

I have been using Taopatch lately (uses infrared light therapy) and have had better success. Are they worth the money? Not entirely sure yet.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
A lady I know uses and swears by them but they cost as much as my car payment so I never tried them out. I feel the same about knowing ingredients as well.

Normal Human

any input or experience re this? I have encountered a good number of people first-hand having remarkable results. It appears is addresses whatever is needed and remedies it. almost sounds too good to be true but inclined to try due to lingering issue with hypersensitivity for nothing else has worked to date. Thank you for your input.
Isn't this a MLM? Selling patches that activate stem cells? One of these two things is already bad enough, but put them together in the same product and I'm really not thinking too highly of it.

I've met someone in real life who told me they were having good results with the Super Patch Company, but then sent me a referral link that enabled me to either buy the patches or become an "associate". Not 100% sure x-39 are the same thing, but they obviously resemble each other

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Thank you all for your input and believe me I have been skeptical and get the turn off of MLM. Was approached on this a few months ago and sort of filed it away. then was at a conference this weekend and encountered it again and the testimonials first hand are stunning - undeniable. By practitioners and civilians alike. and the idea of something that stimulates the body to regenerate and balance itself and not actual supplements very appealing. so going to give it a try- nothing to lose at this point really. cheaper than going away to an institute (was quoted 15K) or working with a functional practitioner who may or may not help (been to so many of these). I don't find it that expensive if it really works as I've heard from many first-hand now. If it does, ill be singing its praises believe me. Many of the people swearing about it had very serious issues. I am in very good health generally; but my hypersensitivity has reached new heights. I am truly at a loss with it and not really wanting to go the heavy supplement route; although i am trying Kidney (DAO enzyme) by Ancestral Supplements just to see if that helps - even though i could not find anyone to perform that test where i am located. Will update!! Thank you again.

akgrrrl

I don't understand the negative thinking over direct sales, or "mlm". If I had a product that was good and couldn't get into the distribution system owned by the BigBusiness, direct sales is awesome.How else did small efforts like Tupperware become a big Corp? They started small, and created a payout program based on merit and results, so even somebody with no capital could begin THEIR own business.
So, what---a product isn't legit unless it's on a shelf of bigbox store? THATS no guarantee.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

I don't understand the negative thinking over direct sales, or "mlm". If I had a product that was good and couldn't get into the distribution system owned by the BigBusiness, direct sales is awesome.How else did small efforts like Tupperware become a big Corp? They started small, and created a payout program based on merit and results, so even somebody with no capital could begin THEIR own business.
So, what---a product isn't legit unless it's on a shelf of bigbox store? THATS no guarantee.
I feel the same way. thank you for saying this. the business model has nothing to do with the efficacy of the item. the results seem uncanny frankly. will be quite the experiment and ma hopeful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals