WHO Funding Stopped

Is the current suspension of WHO funding legitimizing total shut downs of societies on command.

• Yes,the main argument is they failed to shut down quick enough not that the shut down wasn’t needed.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No it will be permanent, this is not elite gradualism,pathological globalism is done.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Drareg

My concern is the rhetoric is WHO didn’t act quick enough ,not that this reaction was totally unnecessary which may imply the following -

1 - WHO need more powers over sovereign states to force shutdowns,this will be done with less blatant language as usual.

2- The WHO is disbanded and we get a rebranded organization with increased powers, I can see the "weapons of mass destruction " PR team working on this right now.

Hopefully organizations like this are done but they are pathological and I think it’s wishful thinking just now.

With regards to the poll question, I feel the language used implies quarantine and shut down should have been immediate not that it was unnecessary or am I missing something ?
If this was something unknown that was killing people quickly outside the norm then ok shut it down but covid had shown none of the signs of being that deadly from what I can currently find.

lampofred

From their rhetoric I don't think they were even thinking along those lines. Don't give them any clever ideas lol.

tankasnowgod

My concern is the rhetoric is WHO didn’t act quick enough ,not that this reaction was totally unnecessary which may imply the following -

1 - WHO need more powers over sovereign states to force shutdowns,this will be done with less blatant language as usual.

2- The WHO is disbanded and we get a rebranded organization with increased powers, I can see the "weapons of mass destruction " PR team working on this right now.

Hopefully organizations like this are done but they are pathological and I think it’s wishful thinking just now.

With regards to the poll question, I feel the language used implies quarantine and shut down should have been immediate not that it was unnecessary or am I missing something ?
If this was something unknown that was killing people quickly outside the norm then ok shut it down but covid had shown none of the signs of being that deadly from what I can currently find.

Personally, I think defunding of the WHO is a great thing, regardless of any rhetoric around it. I don't even think the rhetoric will be remembered, let alone used to justify any shutdowns in the future.

I remember thinking a few years ago that we were entering into a time of either unprecedented freedom, or unprecedented slavery. These lockdowns seem like they will be a key event, and I still think things could go either way.

The economic devastation, along with suicides and increases in domestic violence, will absolutely trump any words said about the lockdown while we are in the midst of it. Whether that means more lockdowns in the future or not, I don't know. What do the powers that be want to encourage?

Although I can also imagine a scenario where the economic damage is minimal, and we enter into a glorious period of prosperity and honesty. If there is something like a debt jubilee and economic reset, the predicted economic damage will be rendered moot. Sure, it might seem unlikely and extreme. But then again, so did shutting down the world a few months ago, yeah?

OP
Drareg

Drareg

From their rhetoric I don't think they were even thinking along those lines. Don't give them any clever ideas lol.
Let’s hope but when the media and the alt media are as scripted as what we are witnessing and in a country that can and is legally use propaganda against its own people I have reserves.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Personally, I think defunding of the WHO is a great thing, regardless of any rhetoric around it. I don't even think the rhetoric will be remembered, let alone used to justify any shutdowns in the future.

I remember thinking a few years ago that we were entering into a time of either unprecedented freedom, or unprecedented slavery. These lockdowns seem like they will be a key event, and I still think things could go either way.

The economic devastation, along with suicides and increases in domestic violence, will absolutely trump any words said about the lockdown while we are in the midst of it. Whether that means more lockdowns in the future or not, I don't know. What do the powers that be want to encourage?

Although I can also imagine a scenario where the economic damage is minimal, and we enter into a glorious period of prosperity and honesty. If there is something like a debt jubilee and economic reset, the predicted economic damage will be rendered moot. Sure, it might seem unlikely and extreme. But then again, so did shutting down the world a few months ago, yeah?

Lets hope so but watch it unfold ,social amnesia is powerful. What they want to encourage is total control, supervision like China but they can’t use violence like they do in China ,it would have to be for our benefit,saving us from climate emergencies ,deadly viruses and whatever else they cook up with this potent global propaganda system.

With regard to social unrest coming from economic problems it will be drowned out by talk of war with China later in the year.
Steve Bannon is the initial shill for this right now, it also covers the banks and their bailouts when the news cycle is filled with covid and then potential war with China.
Bannon hasn’t one word to say about Bill Gates or Epstein on his new show, he started on that show last September around the same time the banks got their first major bailout.

Debt jubilee can potentially end up more expensive and detrimental based on their current economic theory, they don’t want this,bank and corporate bailouts ongoing are essentially debt jubilee for the elites though,just different language.
However negative interest rates will work for them,only thing is we need a cashless society for that and that is currently in the works it seems.

tankasnowgod

Debt jubilee can potentially end up more expensive and detrimental based on their current economic theory, they don’t want this,bank and corporate bailouts ongoing are essentially debt jubilee for the elites though,just different language.

When you say "more expensive and detrimental," you have to specify-

1. Than What
2. To Who
3. Based on what measure or unit of currency

In essence, it could basically just soak a handful of trillionaires or multi-trillionaires (be they individuals or organizations). If it happened, it could very well signal a new economic system and unit of exchange (say, we stop using Dollars and now we use Americanos or whatever). If debt becomes too crushing, it doesn't get paid back anyway. And if the collateral that secures those loans becomes too worthless (land, machinery, business stock, or what have you), the lenders still don't get any value back. And those suffering from crushing debt become unproductive, and likely die (by various means). So, jubilee or not, the net effect may even be the same for those individuals or orgs mentioned above.

Based on the potential quick devaluation of collateral, this could be a rare situation where even LENDERS want or need some form of debt forgiveness.

I know some in power want to reduce the population and also destroy productivity and output in the process. Carrying along with the current fraudulent system likely would accomplish this, after this event.

But others may want people to continue to be productive (even if only for short time, say, 20 years). A jubilee and/or reset could absolutely accomplish this.

There might even be some signs this is about to happen, like the SBA that have no payments for 6 months and can turn into grants (although I am not familiar with the details).

Last edited:

jzeno

**** the WHO

Tedros is a ******* loser. They can go pound sand to China to get their beaucoup bucks if they're such great friends, allies, and leaders in the fight against infectious disease.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

**** the WHO

Tedros is a ******* loser. They can go pound sand to China to get their beaucoup bucks if they're such great friends, allies, and leaders in the fight against infectious disease.

Don’t forget the tale of the man of fits windows in houses going around late at night breaking windows.
Have a look at these labs in China have been doing with regard to chemical warfare,they have being teaching their Russian and Israeli friends so neat tricks.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Talk is cheap. Why does the Fauci stock continue to soar?
[MRNA]

I actually believe it’s because he is short in stature with a cool NYC Brooklyn accent, movie memories being projected onto him like godfather ,mafia movies.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

When you say "more expensive and detrimental," you have to specify-

1. Than What
2. To Who
3. Based on what measure or unit of currency

In essence, it could basically just soak a handful of trillionaires or multi-trillionaires (be they individuals or organizations). If it happened, it could very well signal a new economic system and unit of exchange (say, we stop using Dollars and now we use Americanos or whatever). If debt becomes too crushing, it doesn't get paid back anyway. And if the collateral that secures those loans becomes too worthless (land, machinery, business stock, or what have you), the lenders still don't get any value back. And those suffering from crushing debt become unproductive, and likely die (by various means). So, jubilee or not, the net effect may even be the same for those individuals or orgs mentioned above.

Based on the potential quick devaluation of collateral, this could be a rare situation where even LENDERS want or need some form of debt forgiveness.

I know some in power want to reduce the population and also destroy productivity and output in the process. Carrying along with the current fraudulent system likely would accomplish this, after this event.

But others may want people to continue to be productive (even if only for short time, say, 20 years). A jubilee and/or reset could absolutely accomplish this.

There might even be some signs this is about to happen, like the SBA that have no payments for 6 months and can turn into grants (although I am not familiar with the details).

More expensive for those elite types at the helm right now, they refuse to loose hence the bailouts now and in the past, it’s pure greed, why did we bailout banks who then proceeded to pay millions in bonuses to senior staff, this never occurred in banking in the past, their was no logic other than greed.

The net effect might not be the same for them if they can threaten to go to countries and use even more of the workforce like China or India that have almost 2 billion people and leave America , they don’t have to live in China or India to do those things,that will be their threat like 2008 they threatened the government with wiping out people’s savings along with job losses which would have caused total unrest.

Its all threats but if the general public don’t start to bite back we will just be walked all over again.

Regina

More expensive for those elite types at the helm right now, they refuse to loose hence the bailouts now and in the past, it’s pure greed, why did we bailout banks who then proceeded to pay millions in bonuses to senior staff, this never occurred in banking in the past, their was no logic other than greed.

The net effect might not be the same for them if they can threaten to go to countries and use even more of the workforce like China or India that have almost 2 billion people and leave America , they don’t have to live in China or India to do those things,that will be their threat like 2008 they threatened the government with wiping out people’s savings along with job losses which would have caused total unrest.

Its all threats but if the general public don’t start to bite back we will just be walked all over again.
what we allow will continue.
we've passed all their doo-doo tests. It's just green light for them; that was easy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals