We Welcome Giraffe To The Moderating Team!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Giraffe,

:welcome2

A great addition to the Ray Peat Forum moderator team.

Giraffe, thank you for all you contribute to the community and for accepting this position.

:hattip

Blossom

Forum Supporter
:carrot :carrot2 :canada3 :dancingsmileyman :claporange Thanks for joining the mod team Giraffe!

answersfound

Giraffe has been a member for no more than 5 months. What makes her qualified enough to be a moderator so soon?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
answersfound said:
post 106750 Giraffe has been a member for no more than 5 months. What makes her qualified enough to be a moderator so soon?
An abundance of caring, compassion and concern for the forum and it's members. She is also encouraging and thoughtful. We are fortunate here to have many qualified candidates but not everyone can or will be willing to commit to the role.

Last edited by a moderator:

answersfound

Blossom said:
post 106752
answersfound said:
post 106750 Giraffe has been a member for no more than 5 months. What makes her qualified enough to be a moderator so soon?
An abundance of caring, compassion and concern for the forum and it's members. She is also encouraging and thoughtful. We are fortunate here to have many qualified candidates but not everyone can or will be willing to commit to the role.

I'm not quite sure I agree with the decision, but I'll manage.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
answersfound said:
post 106755
Blossom said:
post 106752
answersfound said:

I'm not quite sure I agree with the decision, but I'll manage.
That's good. Those are just my opinions and I do not speak for Charlie or the other mods. I'm sure there were people who didn't agree with me becoming a mod :) .

sunmountain

I am very happy that Giraffe accepted to be a mod! Blossom said it well -- he is caring, compassionate, knowlegeable. I felt his good spirit from the time he joined the forum. He has a knack for popping up with exactly the thread you need to read at a particular time.

Wait, is he a he or a she? Giraffe, tell us! :D

Daimyo

answersfound said:
post 106750 That's good. Those are just my opinions and I do not speak for Charlie or the other mods. I'm sure there were people who didn't agree with me becoming a mod :) .

She has slain her predecessor in a fair battle. :cool:

tara

:welcome Giraffe

Blossom said:
post 106752 An abundance of caring, compassion and concern for the forum and it's members. She is also encouraging and thoughtful. We are fortunate here to have many qualified candidates but not everyone can or will be willing to commit to the role.
sunmountain said:
post 106778 I am very happy that Giraffe accepted to be a mod! Blossom said it well -- [she] is caring, compassionate, knowlegeable. I felt his good spirit from the time he joined the forum. [She] has a knack for popping up with exactly the thread you need to read at a particular time.
:1

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals