Announcement Here’s How To Support This Board - Important

Charlie has given us so much help and you ladies and gentlemen are incredible to me.

So that’s why I’m so pleased that I can now contribute to this board officially.

And I urge you to do it too.

Go here:
Ray Peat Forum - Charlie is creating Ray Peat Forum | Patreon

And sign up. It’s an amazing way to help @charlie run this board with the love and efficiency he gives to everything.

And once we reach 20 people I’m going to contribute another $200.

You can make a difference. Please go there now and sign up to help.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Charlie has given us so much help and you ladies and gentlemen are incredible to me.

So that’s why I’m so pleased that I can now contribute to this board officially.

And I urge you to do it too.

Go here:
Ray Peat Forum - Charlie is creating Ray Peat Forum | Patreon

And sign up. It’s an amazing way to help @charlie run this board with the love and efficiency he gives to everything.

You can make a difference. Please go there now and sign up to help.
Thanks brother I sincerely appreciate it. :grouphug
:shock: Wowsers! We really need a fainting smiley.

lampofred

Contributed $75 but I think Patreon won't charge until Nov 1?

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This site is really something, but I don't have any money to dedicate to a Patreon for it now.

What about another way of supporting that isn't contingent on monthly or steady payment expectations (like PayPal?)?

boris

@ScurveDream

From the patreon site:
"PS. You are able to pledge anonymously and I am totally fine with that. Also, if you do not want to use Patreon and would rather help via digital currency then send me an email to: admin at ray peat forum dot com or via PM at the forum."

@ScurveDream

From the patreon site:
"PS. You are able to pledge anonymously and I am totally fine with that. Also, if you do not want to use Patreon and would rather help via digital currency then send me an email to: admin at ray peat forum dot com or via PM at the forum."

Hm. I didn't notice that when I looked before....

I guess I just skimmed through.

Gone Peating

We can never repay you for what you've done Charlie, though I hope this helps!

And of course, we can pay it forward both on here and in real life.

Also thank you ecstatichamster your posts are always very insightful

Soren

Forum Supporter
Patron #6.

This forum has opened up a world of knowledge to me that I never new existed and likely would have never found without it. The improvement in my quality of life and the lives of those close to me has been transformative. Giving a small amount every month is the least I can do and I hope those who can will do the same.

Thank you @charlie and @ecstatichamster and everyone on this forum who continues to contribute knowledge, foster debate, discussion and the search for truth!!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Contributed $75 but I think Patreon won't charge until Nov 1?
Thank you!! So grateful. :grouphug

I just changed the settings so that now when someone pledges they will immediately be billed. For the first 7 patreons(THANK YOU!!!) that joined, you will not be billed till the first of next month(I think). I was not aware of this feature but I have got it adjusted now so that when someone pledges they immediately are billed instead of waiting till the 1st of the next month.

Last edited:

Marcine

I am new so clueless about Charlie. For some reason Patreon is a terrible site to use here in Ecuador. It loads slow if at all and is unwieldy. Very frustrating but this sounds worthwhile. I wish it was not called Forum as it is confused with This forum.
Just tried to log in to Patreon, one minute later still nothing. And later, nada, maybe its because I use an ipad.

Last edited:
OP
ecstatichamster
thank you so much, all of you. You aren't all in a position to contribute financially and I understand that. Many people here have been almost life saving for me and my friends, and that has huge payback value. But if you are in a position to pay $5 a month or more, please do it. Let's get to the 20!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals