Announcement Here’s How To Support This Board - Important

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

GAF

Patreon said I was #16. If my math is correct that means 4 more of you guys need to pony up so hamster has to fork over $200.

It is hard to imagine that I joined this Forum Dec 2014. It is the only forum I even know about. I cannot imagine there could be a forum better than this one for health purposes. I have helped myself and many others with what I have learned here. Not even one of them has died yet.

Charlie has been masterful at keeping this forum alive and well and fresh in an environment where high paid trolls would love to destroy it. The enemies of this forum have had a hard time finding trolls clever enough to stay here very long. All thanks to Charlie.

So, I am happy to do what I can to keep this forum alive and am thankful to all the smart people who contribute so we can try to be healthy while under vicious attack by a system whose goal is to make us sick and suck us dry.

So, RP, Charlie and RPF, "you're our only hope".

btw, Charlie, what is the monthly out of pocket cost of keeping this forum alive. I haven't seen that posted anywhere but it may be. Anyway, it is worth sharing.

And, I hope there is a backup somewhere...

CrystalClear

Thanks Charlie. Even though I can't contribute much I am glad to support you and the forum. I am very thankful to Ray Peat too. :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Done. I’m surprised there aren’t more people ‘subscribed’.. how many people are active on this forum? I was reflecting on my use of it.. I’m still not sure if I get direct or indirect benefit from the forum. But at the end of the day I still pop by here a few times
per week even if it’s to see how people are interacting.. I think the most helpful posts are the scientific studies (and the discussions that follow) and the women’s forum (which isn’t super active)- oh and some of the personal journey logs.
Thanks for maintaining the forum @charlie
Sincerely appreciate it! Thank you! :carrot2

yerrag

I'm patron 18. Thank Charlie!

OP
ecstatichamster
So...you guys are awesome. We need one more today. Because we really need 21, as I’m one of the 20.

So who else is going to do the nice thing and help support Charlie?

I would love to see 5 more people but the very next one gets Charlie and this forum $200 from me and a big thank you always!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Patreon said I was #16. If my math is correct that means 4 more of you guys need to pony up so hamster has to fork over $200.

It is hard to imagine that I joined this Forum Dec 2014. It is the only forum I even know about. I cannot imagine there could be a forum better than this one for health purposes. I have helped myself and many others with what I have learned here. Not even one of them has died yet.

Charlie has been masterful at keeping this forum alive and well and fresh in an environment where high paid trolls would love to destroy it. The enemies of this forum have had a hard time finding trolls clever enough to stay here very long. All thanks to Charlie.

So, I am happy to do what I can to keep this forum alive and am thankful to all the smart people who contribute so we can try to be healthy while under vicious attack by a system whose goal is to make us sick and suck us dry.
Thank you @GAF! Sincerely appreciate the kind words!
And, I hope there is a backup somewhere...
No worries. Redundancy is my middle name. :ss2

NaKCaMg

@charlie

Greatly appreciate you providing this forum/community! :clapping:

Thank you and just added myself to your Patreon account. (#21) :rotatinglight:

Almost never post a comment but frequently read articles and posts. :):

Tarmander

This has been an amazing forum and I am happy to help. I have learned so much here and been able to share the bits of knowledge I have picked up. I will make a one time donation through patreon. Keep up the great work Charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Okay, I'm patron number 14.

Thank you to Charlie and thank you to hamster for getting this rolling.
Thank you Nemo! Sincerely appreciate it. :hattip

We made it to 20 ya'll! :carrot2

jzeno

Hey @charlie Do you have a paypal or something to donate to as well? I thought you did before the Patreon.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals