Announcement Here’s How To Support This Board - Important

HDD

I don’t understand patreon. I tried to sign up using my email and it says I already have an account, which I do for Danny Roddy. What do I do now? Sorry, for my ignorance.‍♀️

milkboi

I don’t understand patreon. I tried to sign up using my email and it says I already have an account, which I do for Danny Roddy. What do I do now? Sorry, for my ignorance.‍♀️

Not on patreon, but it's probably like on every other online platform. You just log in (not sign up) into your account

teds

Forum Supporter
Done. I’m surprised there aren’t more people ‘subscribed’.. how many people are active on this forum? I was reflecting on my use of it.. I’m still not sure if I get direct or indirect benefit from the forum. But at the end of the day I still pop by here a few times
per week even if it’s to see how people are interacting.. I think the most helpful posts are the scientific studies (and the discussions that follow) and the women’s forum (which isn’t super active)- oh and some of the personal journey logs.
Thanks for maintaining the forum @charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
We can never repay you for what you've done Charlie, though I hope this helps!

And of course, we can pay it forward both on here and in real life.

Also thank you ecstatichamster your posts are always very insightful
Thank you and thank you for the kind words!!! :10:

Hugh Johnson

Done. I’m surprised there aren’t more people ‘subscribed’.. how many people are active on this forum? I was reflecting on my use of it.. I’m still not sure if I get direct or indirect benefit from the forum. But at the end of the day I still pop by here a few times
per week even if it’s to see how people are interacting.. I think the most helpful posts are the scientific studies (and the discussions that follow) and the women’s forum (which isn’t super active)- oh and some of the personal journey logs.
Thanks for maintaining the forum @charlie
It's not exactly advertised. I just noticed this.

Also, I disabled my patreon ages ago and can't seem to join up again.

OP
ecstatichamster
The wonderful thing about this forum is it’s open source science and everyone’s experiences are priceless.

And there are no annoying advertisements. But @charlie should not have to take a financial beating. I’m always proud to support him because of how fantastic this forum is and without annoying ads.

I hope we close in on 20 supporters today! I want to pay the $200 today! Let’s do it!!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Soren

Forum Supporter
Come on guys 5 dollars a month is only 16 cents a day.

OP
ecstatichamster
We need just 7 more for my $200 match. C’mon. Please sign up today. Now. Thanks.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Still only at 13. Hoping it continues to rise.

There are thousands of people who have gotten so much from this website anyone who can afford to make a small donation should really try if they can. Even a few dollars a month is better than nothing. Just think about the intellectual stimulation, the new knowledge in health, science and ideas that you have discovered as a result of this website. Is not worth parting with a few dollars to help keep it going? What would we do if it were not able to continue because of our own inaction?

This place really is an oasis in a desert of ignorance lets keep it lush, alive and fruitful!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@ecstatichamster, I’ll be signing up soon but I just started working again regularly at a paycheck job so it will be a few more days but y’all can count on me.

Nemo

Once we reach 20 people I’m going to contribute another $200.

You can make a difference. Please go there now and sign up to help.

Okay, I'm patron number 14.

Thank you to Charlie and thank you to hamster for getting this rolling.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Okay, I'm patron number 14.

Thank you to Charlie and thank you to hamster for getting this rolling.

Woot woot. Who's going to be number 15?! Maybe it is worth offering something on the Patreon page in order incentivise people? I have no idea what that would be though.

Maybe a giveaway prize where for every 20 patrons one wins a Ray Peat t-shirt? I don't know I'm just thinking out loud.

Soren

Forum Supporter
In that same light maybe that would be a good way to support the board. Ray peat inspired items, T-shirts with some of Ray's quotes, or coffee mugs? With proceeds going to support the forum?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Patron #6.

This forum has opened up a world of knowledge to me that I never new existed and likely would have never found without it. The improvement in my quality of life and the lives of those close to me has been transformative. Giving a small amount every month is the least I can do and I hope those who can will do the same.

Thank you @charlie and @ecstatichamster and everyone on this forum who continues to contribute knowledge, foster debate, discussion and the search for truth!!
Thank you @Soren! Much appreciate, such wow! :D