Water Memory And DNA Waves Are Finally Taken Seriously

haidut

Forum Supporter
I did some posts a while ago on Luc Montagnier (discoverer of HIV) and his controversial research on water "memory" and DNA emitting electromagnetic waves, and using such waves to imprint a structure on water that can be used to detect pathogens like bacteria or viruses (e.g. HIV). This first hit the news back around 2009 and after a huge public backlash Montagnier went into hiding in Africa and China. However, it looks like he is back and now claims that others have been able to replicate his results. This prompted UNESCO to hosts a meeting to review the results and discuss their merit, given how potentially game-changing they can be for medicine and biochemistry.

http://news.sciencemag.org/people-event ... r-research
http://www.unesco.org/new/en/unesco/eve ... a17e72877b

It is nice to see this picking up steam, as it supports the view of Link and Peat that the cell is an electronic machine communicating using EMR and water can and does have structure after all.

Parsifal

haidut said:
post 56833 I did some posts a while ago on Luc Montagnier (discoverer of HIV) and his controversial research on water "memory" and DNA emitting electromagnetic waves, and using such waves to imprint a structure on water that can be used to detect pathogens like bacteria or viruses (e.g. HIV). This first hit the news back around 2009 and after a huge public backlash Montagnier went into hiding in Africa and China. However, it looks like he is back and now claims that others have been able to replicate his results. This prompted UNESCO to hosts a meeting to review the results and discuss their merit, given how potentially game-changing they can be for medicine and biochemistry.

It is nice to see this picking up steam, as it supports the view of Link and Peat that the cell is an electronic machine communicating using EMR and water can and does have structure after all.
Isn't the HIV considered as quackery? (I think that Peat advised a book called "the VIH myth" or something like that, I don't remember the exact title).

It's also said by people that Masaru Emoto is a quack (by a french scientist which is a friend of Montagnier)?
Also, I've seen what Montagnier advise to people with HIV like a lot of glutathion and antioxydants... Not very Peaty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Suikerbuik

HIV it seems is real. AIDS, however, doubtful (correct me if I am wrong, I am not very informed).

Luc Montagnier's findings are impressive to me and I have little reason to doubt.
Is someone yet aware of a group who couldn't reproduce his findings?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Suikerbuik said:
post 116227 HIV it seems is real. AIDS, however, doubtful (correct me if I am wrong, I am not very informed).

Luc Montagnier's findings are impressive to me and I have little reason to doubt.
Is someone yet aware of a group who couldn't reproduce his findings?

My information is pretty much the same. HIV is real in the sense that it exists and many people carry that virus their whole lives without developing any "complications". The early researchers on "gay related immune disoder (GRID)" (as AIDS was originally called) were convinced that the disease was caused by lifestyle factors like use of the drugs "poppers", which dramatically raise NO levels and as such are highly immunosuppressive. As Ray wrote in one of his articles, people with AIDS have high degree of "autoimmunity", which estrogen is known to cause. Estrogen also activates the retroviruses, of which HIV is a member. A person with high estrogen can develop life threatening complications due to infection with more "well-known" viruses like JCV and EBV, and even HSV1. Most cases of viral encephalitis are actually due to activated herpes virus by high estrogen triggered by stress.
And no, I am not aware of any group that has tried and failed to replicate Montagnier's results. Right now it seems like the scientific community is just focused on condemning his work without much evidence that it is wrong. Very much like a witch-hunt and a classic example of Thomas Kuhn's preparation stage for another "scientific revolution".

Last edited by a moderator:

Regina

I did some posts a while ago on Luc Montagnier (discoverer of HIV) and his controversial research on water "memory" and DNA emitting electromagnetic waves, and using such waves to imprint a structure on water that can be used to detect pathogens like bacteria or viruses (e.g. HIV). This first hit the news back around 2009 and after a huge public backlash Montagnier went into hiding in Africa and China. However, it looks like he is back and now claims that others have been able to replicate his results. This prompted UNESCO to hosts a meeting to review the results and discuss their merit, given how potentially game-changing they can be for medicine and biochemistry.

This 1:20 minute clip on our intention with water says a great deal. :): Thank you.

Constatine

This 1:20 minute clip on our intention with water says a great deal. :): Thank you.
This stretches my worldview a little too much. It would take one raised in a completely different culture other than my own to believe such a thing. But thankfully this experiment seems easy enough to replicate. I might just have to try it one day. If it does work my worldview might drastically change.

Last edited:
L

lollipop

This stretches my worldview a little too much. It would take one raised in a completely different culture other than my own to believe such a thing. But thankfully this experiment seems easy enough to replicate. I might just have to try it one day.
My friend tested it out. He kept three jars of cooked rice for six months in his closet and instead of speaking to the jars, he wrote "I hate you" on one jar, "love" on the second jar, and nothing on the third. After a few months the Jar with nothing exploded and see the photo for the other jars after six months. I took this photo myself. @Constatine, @Regina - good stuff - totally reproducible.

IMG_0005.JPG

Constatine

In my experience water seems to be able to absorb photons as energy. A few times I shined my Red Light Device on a cup of water for a few hours, drank it, and got a strong tingly sensation in all my nerves. Probably not placebo because I gave some of the water to my unknowing friend and he asked if I put anything in it because it made him feel weird.

Constatine

My friend tested it out. He kept three jars of cooked rice for six months in his closet and instead of speaking to the jars, he wrote "I hate you" on one jar, "love" on the second jar, and nothing on the third. After a few months the Jar with nothing exploded and see the photo for the other jars after six months. I took this photo myself. @Constatine, @Regina - good stuff - totally reproducible.

View attachment 6678
Very strange. I'll try to reproduce it. My minds a bit boggled right now. I would love to see someone get these results and then flip the labels. If the bottles then reverse in appearance I think my brain will melt.

L

lollipop

In my experience water seems to be able to absorb photons as energy. A few times I shined my Red Light Device on a cup of water for a few hours, drank it, and got a strong tingly sensation in all my nerves. Probably not placebo because I gave some of the water to my unknowing friend and he asked if I put anything in it because it made him feel weird.
That is interesting. I never thought of using red light this way. Now I want to do it :):

Constatine

That is interesting. I never thought of using red light this way. Now I want to do it :):
Try it out and see if you can reproduce it. We are all subject to the placebo effect so I will feel better about my results if we can get a few people to try this.

Regina

View attachment 6678
Awesome!!

Constatine

Yeah I just tried it again and got the same response. Its pretty strong for me, I don't think its placebo. Its actually too strong thats its not comfortable. My limbs are tingling and I feel very alert with energy. Shined my Red Light Man Combo Light on a water bottle for about an hour and a half at point blank range then drank the whole thing. I'm not positive this is good for me but its an interesting reaction.

Regina

This stretches my worldview a little too much. It would take one raised in a completely different culture other than my own to believe such a thing. But thankfully this experiment seems easy enough to replicate. I might just have to try it one day. If it does work my worldview might drastically change.
You bring up a good point.
I think I ended up in a hypoventilated state because I took both Peat and aikido training completely out of context. In the modern world, we have to incorporate what we can.

I am really happy to see this authentic clip misogi no kokyu ho breathing. They do it every morning. I tried to follow along with him (although his exhales go for way way longer than I can do) yesterday and it was a wonderful way to exchange old stale energy out of my lungs. Felt great afterwards and was able to train aikido without a hitch.
Try it!
He begins by hard throwing the air out of his lungs hyperventilation and then does one long breath. Then he violently throws the bell down to encourage more lung awakening on the syllables;
TO HO KA MI E MO TA ME.
After that he does deep inhales and long exhales at the clap of the wood sticks and pushes every bit of air out on each exhalation. On the last time, the claps happen in a cluster signalling to end and encourage pushing more air out.

Constatine

You bring up a good point.
I think I ended up in a hypoventilated state because I took both Peat and aikido training completely out of context. In the modern world, we have to incorporate what we can.

I am really happy to see this authentic clip misogi no kokyu ho breathing. They do it every morning. I tried to follow along with him (although his exhales go for way way longer than I can do) yesterday and it was a wonderful way to exchange old stale energy out of my lungs. Felt great afterwards and was able to train aikido without a hitch.
Try it!
He begins by hard throwing the air out of his lungs hyperventilation and then does one long breath. Then he violently throws the bell down to encourage more lung awakening on the syllables;
TO HO KA MI E MO TA ME.
After that he does deep inhales and long exhales at the clap of the wood sticks and pushes every bit of air out on each exhalation. On the last time, the claps happen in a cluster signalling to end and encourage pushing more air out.
There might be validity to it. But we each have an idea of what is and is not possible. This self drawn map is never accurate but its what we got. Modern day culture is quite "rationalistic" and this has heavily influenced how I see the world.
I think you gave the wrong link.

Diokine

I like these topics :D

I've noticed similar things shining light on water, I also like seeing chia seeds goo up in sunlight with clean water. It feels like a much different process in light. Water is dielectric, so shining a light upon it (which creates an electric field) will polarize the charge to some degree. This is usually considered a very quick process, with the bulk of the charge separation occurring at significantly less than a fraction of a second. It is assumed (and generally measured) that the relaxation time is similar, but only for an aggregate mode. It's entirely conceivable that there are modes we simply do not comprehend which have timescales and coherence far beyond these time scales. "Excited" water like this can have vastly different properties in biological tissue. It's a pretty neat side note to consider that Gilbert Ling was a major pioneer in this context and essentially figured out an appropriate way to consider charge interaction in water as it relates to life. His treatment allowed for the conceptual creation of the MRI machine.

Hierarchy of dielectric relaxation times in water
Such an approach is valid for the associated liquids having one macroscopic relaxation time only. As to systems with the wide distribution of relaxation times this approach demands generalization.

Probing Membrane Protein Structure Using Water Polarization Transfer Solid-State NMR

Constatine

I like these topics :D

I've noticed similar things shining light on water, I also like seeing chia seeds goo up in sunlight with clean water. It feels like a much different process in light. Water is dielectric, so shining a light upon it (which creates an electric field) will polarize the charge to some degree. This is usually considered a very quick process, with the bulk of the charge separation occurring at significantly less than a fraction of a second. It is assumed (and generally measured) that the relaxation time is similar, but only for an aggregate mode. It's entirely conceivable that there are modes we simply do not comprehend which have timescales and coherence far beyond these time scales. "Excited" water like this can have vastly different properties in biological tissue. It's a pretty neat side note to consider that Gilbert Ling was a major pioneer in this context and essentially figured out an appropriate way to consider charge interaction in water as it relates to life. His treatment allowed for the conceptual creation of the MRI machine.

Hierarchy of dielectric relaxation times in water
Such an approach is valid for the associated liquids having one macroscopic relaxation time only. As to systems with the wide distribution of relaxation times this approach demands generalization.

Probing Membrane Protein Structure Using Water Polarization Transfer Solid-State NMR

Very cool thanks. I love these topics as well. In nature animals drink water thats in the sun. As did humans once upon a time. I wonder if the state of our water is yet another negative consequence of modern day life.

Last edited:

Energizer

Yeah I don't think it's placebo either, you may have structured the water. In fact Gerald Pollack has some research showing that infrared light structures water at a molecular level, building what he calls the exclusion zone or EZ. Infrared seems to be more effective at building EZ.

Also water seems to absorb sound in interesting ways, such as here:

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals