USA SENATE ANNOUNCES CORONA IS A LIE, BIG PHARMA & THE WHO ARE BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE 24TH SEPT 2021

P

Peatness

This is heading in the right direction. It’s a shame they are conveniently blaming China; therefore, absolving the institutional corruption on all levels of government and industry.

chompie

Thanks for sharing. It's a bit comforting to know that there are still people at the government level that are pushing back...suppressed as they are.

Drareg

This was June 15th I think, the "fact checkers" claim it’s not worthy of our attention, said fact checkers are funded by the ruling class, this implies the show goes on.

Birdie

Don't know who made the video. That's a joke seal with the little red stocking hat. Nothing meaningful happened investigation wise.

Jehonadab

They are real senators. My guess is that these few want to go on record as speaking out against this crime. They might be sincere but they might also want to protect themselves legally and they're only telling part of the story. They didn't say anything about the vaccine killing and maiming people, for instance

teds

Forum Supporter
Not American so can I just check - the senate declared this? Or some senators? Isn’t the senate like a very large amount of people?
Interesting

Peatful

Not American so can I just check - the senate declared this? Or some senators? Isn’t the senate like a very large amount of people?
Interesting
Old news unfortunately. Nothing became of it.

Birdie

Sorry, it is not a ‘joke seal’, although the red cap is really kind of odd but has definitely a meaning:

Wow, amazing. I really thought you were posting a cartoon seal and wanting to joke around. I looked through the wikipedia link. A "red liberty cap".
You're right for sure... Yikes.

I remember when these senators came out with this. Did it age well?

Seven

Interesting

Answer to one of your questions:
100 senators (2 per each of the 50 states). The VP votes in cases where there is a tie.

Peatful

Answer to one of your questions:
100 senators (2 per each of the 50 states). The VP votes in cases where there is a tie.
Lol

mom brain

thank you!

(reading is fundamental)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals