The Same Shady People Own Big Pharma and the Media

mariantos

All these things you say made me rethink if it's not the Khazars who are victims rather than the prime suspects.

The evil rabbis that adhere to the evil ways of the Talmud instead of forsaking it (which likely many other rabbis had in a growing understanding of God's love) corrupted the Khazarian monarch and took his soul, and it was then that the Khazarian people was subsumed by a Babylonian lizard primitive religion that shares the erosive and decaying nature of cancer.

In this way the money-changer rabbis are able to distract and divert attention away from them as oppressors and once again cast themselves off as victims, something which they have excelled at doing, as seen in present times.

It makes you think, if the pact that the romans made with the pharisees is still in force. Once they shook hands to kill the Savior, what would stop them from doing it again?

But then, why did the Roman Empire collapse so suddenly, did it really collapse, or did it just change its form of government?

Why have so many kings appeared in Europe, what binds them, who is behind them?

yerrag

It makes you think, if the pact that the romans made with the pharisees is still in force. Once they shook hands to kill the Savior, what would stop them from doing it again?

But then, why did the Roman Empire collapse so suddenly, did it really collapse, or did it just change its form of government?

Why have so many kings appeared in Europe, what binds them, who is behind them?
It seems that the pact with the romans is still in force.

The crucifixion of Jesus, carried out by Gentiles for the Pharisees aka money-changers.

The persecution and martyrdom of Christians in the early centuries after His death. Why Christians alone and not the Jews? Who was persecuted and who was protected? Why was the Temple destroyed? Could it be the Temple wanted to put an end to the moneychangers' racketeering operations as it was destroying the faith and trust of the Jewish people? Could it be the moneychangers instructed the Romans to destroy the Temple?

When Constantine adopted the Christian religion, was it a victory for Christians or was the faith made into a religion that serves as a moral front for Rome, financed this time by the moneychangers? And though I disagree that Rome fell very quickly, I note also the similarity with the debasement of currency, with gold and silver coins becoming copper coins towards the end of the Western Roman Empire. Debasement of currency sounds to me very Zionist at its very core.

But the Church may have been under the control of the moneychangers, but this did not mean there were no efforts to get rid of the influence of the moneychangers. When the Church managed to get reform in place, the moneychangers may have begun to set up Freemasonry to counter the church. It mimics the Church in appearing to do good, and looks very ecumenical outwardly, accepting members from all faiths with the exclusion of atheists, as atheists have no central authority that they could subvert and take over. The secret high priests of moneychangers of the masons are hidden and unknown to the lower degree masons, who are good people unknowingly giving a good face to an evil organization headed by satanic moneychangers.

The Church became the second Temple that the Freemasons (the moneychangers) target for destruction. Since the Church was against the practices of these moneychangers, it tried to put a stop to their activities. In an analogy to modernity, these moneychangers are like the drug pushers who never get caught as those who get caught are the small fry in their operations. The kingpin is very influential and is immune to prosecution. So you can imagine the Church getting Elliott Ness to bust the operations of the moneychangers. The Church would be more successful then because the moneychangers were learning the ropes of being truly forever powerful and evil. And under this trial by fire, they honed their abilities just like a bacteria would inoculate itself against antibiotics and survive an become stronger. Under this trial, Freemasonry developed further as an inoculant against the Church. It would use Eipsteinian tactics of blackmail to control key Church officials, and those they cannot control they murder. By this process, it was easy for the moneychangers to use religion against itself and the faithful of these religions. And these religions would be Jewish, Christian, and Islamic, which encompass the Old World.

It was during this time that the moneychangers had to invent racism and anti-semitism, first as a defensive tool, and they found it effective, and not only that, used it as an offensive tool. The reason they could use it is because they are semites and Jews, and they could make the Church appear really racist for trying to put an end to their illegal activities. They are not merely moneychangers, but they are the most rotten of all slave-traders, making it really rich of them to call the church racist while they engage in such activities. They are also engaged in prostitution, and why would they not be drug pushers as well.

Such was how came about the depiction of Christians as anti-semites, and even the Jews themselves started to believe this. So if I had once thought the Zionists became this way because Christians were racists and anti-semites out of years of being persecuted and becoming instinctively fierce and evil, I am now disabused of this idea. They have no justification for it except that they are dark to their core and have no heart and no soul, and that is how they can be trusted by Satan to do as he commands.

They hide behind victimhood, and they project the evil things they do upon people who want to do good. And so now understand how they paint patriotism and nationalism as racism, and managed to use it to bring down nations with it, in the first and second world war. Now Germany and Japan are mere vassals in the new world order they are building. You can name many more instances of how they turn gold into coal for those who stand up against them.

They mangle religions and faiths, logic and reason, and science and they want to sow the seeds of doubt so order is no more, and under this entropic state they can rebuild their New World Order.

And it is happening now.

mariantos

It seems that the pact with the romans is still in force.

The crucifixion of Jesus, carried out by Gentiles for the Pharisees aka money-changers.

The persecution and martyrdom of Christians in the early centuries after His death. Why Christians alone and not the Jews? Who was persecuted and who was protected? Why was the Temple destroyed? Could it be the Temple wanted to put an end to the moneychangers' racketeering operations as it was destroying the faith and trust of the Jewish people? Could it be the moneychangers instructed the Romans to destroy the Temple?

When Constantine adopted the Christian religion, was it a victory for Christians or was the faith made into a religion that serves as a moral front for Rome, financed this time by the moneychangers? And though I disagree that Rome fell very quickly, I note also the similarity with the debasement of currency, with gold and silver coins becoming copper coins towards the end of the Western Roman Empire. Debasement of currency sounds to me very Zionist at its very core.

But the Church may have been under the control of the moneychangers, but this did not mean there were no efforts to get rid of the influence of the moneychangers. When the Church managed to get reform in place, the moneychangers may have begun to set up Freemasonry to counter the church. It mimics the Church in appearing to do good, and looks very ecumenical outwardly, accepting members from all faiths with the exclusion of atheists, as atheists have no central authority that they could subvert and take over. The secret high priests of moneychangers of the masons are hidden and unknown to the lower degree masons, who are good people unknowingly giving a good face to an evil organization headed by satanic moneychangers.

The Church became the second Temple that the Freemasons (the moneychangers) target for destruction. Since the Church was against the practices of these moneychangers, it tried to put a stop to their activities. In an analogy to modernity, these moneychangers are like the drug pushers who never get caught as those who get caught are the small fry in their operations. The kingpin is very influential and is immune to prosecution. So you can imagine the Church getting Elliott Ness to bust the operations of the moneychangers. The Church would be more successful then because the moneychangers were learning the ropes of being truly forever powerful and evil. And under this trial by fire, they honed their abilities just like a bacteria would inoculate itself against antibiotics and survive an become stronger. Under this trial, Freemasonry developed further as an inoculant against the Church. It would use Eipsteinian tactics of blackmail to control key Church officials, and those they cannot control they murder. By this process, it was easy for the moneychangers to use religion against itself and the faithful of these religions. And these religions would be Jewish, Christian, and Islamic, which encompass the Old World.

It was during this time that the moneychangers had to invent racism and anti-semitism, first as a defensive tool, and they found it effective, and not only that, used it as an offensive tool. The reason they could use it is because they are semites and Jews, and they could make the Church appear really racist for trying to put an end to their illegal activities. They are not merely moneychangers, but they are the most rotten of all slave-traders, making it really rich of them to call the church racist while they engage in such activities. They are also engaged in prostitution, and why would they not be drug pushers as well.

Such was how came about the depiction of Christians as anti-semites, and even the Jews themselves started to believe this. So if I had once thought the Zionists became this way because Christians were racists and anti-semites out of years of being persecuted and becoming instinctively fierce and evil, I am now disabused of this idea. They have no justification for it except that they are dark to their core and have no heart and no soul, and that is how they can be trusted by Satan to do as he commands.

They hide behind victimhood, and they project the evil things they do upon people who want to do good. And so now understand how they paint patriotism and nationalism as racism, and managed to use it to bring down nations with it, in the first and second world war. Now Germany and Japan are mere vassals in the new world order they are building. You can name many more instances of how they turn gold into coal for those who stand up against them.

They mangle religions and faiths, logic and reason, and science and they want to sow the seeds of doubt so order is no more, and under this entropic state they can rebuild their New World Order.

And it is happening now.

I do not dispute your words. Since you mentioned Germany and Japan, not only them, but almost all the countries that joined the tripartite pact have suffered.

There is a country, however, where no intervention was made, neither by the west nor by the east, I wonder if that small state inside that country had something to say.

yerrag

That country is controlled by its shadow parallel religion-Freemasons. The Freemasons also control most of Christianity. The World Council of Churches are silent through world wars and in this COVID imbroglio.

yerrag

The dark spell is firmly embedded in society, with roots deeply planted. Uprooting it will be difficult as the parasites know it will also mean interrupting the ebb and flow of society, as the parasites dominate the symbiotic relationship between good and evil in society, although this is one where parasites have 99% and the commensal symbionts have only 1%.

mariantos

The dark spell is firmly embedded in society, with roots deeply planted. Uprooting it will be difficult as the parasites know it will also mean interrupting the ebb and flow of society, as the parasites dominate the symbiotic relationship between good and evil in society, although this is one where parasites have 99% and the commensal symbionts have only 1%.

If you haven't seen it already, I recommend it, although it is from 2017, the ones he mentioned are just as current today. I'm curious what you think about the individual and how credible you think he is.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks

yerrag

If you haven't seen it already, I recommend it, although it is from 2017, the ones he mentioned are just as current today. I'm curious what you think about the individual and how credible you think he is.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VzoaxTudJks

I listened only till halfway but I got the gist of it. I believe that. If the Zionists control the Fed and the central banking system, they rule the world. And when they have this sense of having absolute power, which they really do, why would they not abuse it? The abuse only gets worse and worse and it's the effective brainwashing by Zionists across the board around the Western-dominated world that has allowed people to continually consent to being abused. You have the people who are forever thankful and seeing silver linings in everything in their ommm ommming - and the peace apparatchiks that have fenced themselves in to allow the bad to do violence to them by their addiction to peace. So we now live in a world of extreme moral hazard where the good who speak up and take action are forever silenced , and the truly evil ones get promoted to position of power, and when caught and sentenced to life or to death, are pardoned. The message comes loud and clear to those who want to succeed in this Zionist-infested jungle: Throw away your morals, forget you have a soul and a conscience, and let's have a feast on these lowly human creatures. Drink, debauch, and be merry!

Seen from this lens, how has modern civilization improved in any way in the humanities? How has the abolition of slavery and having racism used against us been any good to mankind when everyone is made slaves to the Zionist elites? Even their vassals are slaves, just highly paid and well-fed.

Last edited:

mariantos

I listened only till halfway but I got the gist of it. I believe that. If the Zionists control the Fed and the central banking system, they rule the world. And when they have this sense of having absolute power, which they really do, why would they not abuse it? The abuse only gets worse and worse and it's the effective brainwashing by Zionists across the board around the Western-dominated world that has allowed people to continually consent to being abused. You have the people who are forever thankful and seeing silver linings in everything in their ommm ommming - and the peace apparatchiks that have fenced themselves in to allow the bad to do violence to them by their addiction to peace. So we now live in a world of extreme moral hazard where the good who speak up and take action are forever silenced , and the truly evil ones get promoted to position of power, and when caught and sentenced to life or to death, are pardoned. The message comes loud and clear to those who want to succeed in this Zionist-infested jungle: Throw away your morals, forget you have a soul and a conscience, and let's have a feast on these lowly human creatures. Drink, debauch, and be merry!

Seen from this lens, how has modern civilization improved in any way in the humanities? How has the abolition of slavery and having racism used against us been any good to mankind when everyone is made slaves to the Zionist elites? Even their vassals are slaves, just highly paid and well-fed.

It is good, however, that among those who reach high positions and who see ordinary mortals as beetles, there are people who soften their hearts, as was the case with this rather strong individual. It seems that the sacrifices of the children were too much for him.

yerrag

It is good, however, that among those who reach high positions and who see ordinary mortals as beetles, there are people who soften their hearts, as was the case with this rather strong individual. It seems that the sacrifices of the children were too much for him.
I must have missed that part about the sacrifices of the children. I will see if I can continue watching from where I left off.

The equivocations and ambiguities of deceitful people, who gift wrap evil.in glitter, have turned into using virtues against good people. and good people have become pawns and even instruments to immortalize evil structures.

Freemasons, the different sects of Christianity from Catholic to Protestant to evangelical to. born again to charismatic, are headed by false prophets leading good believers into becoming useful idiots for the evil designs of Zion. Just as Zionists have been using Judaism to feign virtue and persecution and making good Jews have to defend Zionists. There was once a need for Freemasonry to lead good people with secret evil leaders, but the time has come when Freemasonry has outlived its usefulness, as it has made pretty much all religions adopt its structure of good believers and evil leadership. Such is the world of smoke and mirrors, sublimated by magic, that we live in.

The concept of a master race seems now to me a myth. There can't be one. Instead, a master class is more realistic. For that have a race endowed with intelligence and great abilities necessitates that from this race a people of wisdom and justice arise. And with that there won't be useful idiots to advance the interest of a master class.

Zionism is about bringing us to a primitive world of a master class ruling the slave class. We are closer to this point, and in this world, human sacrifices for the common good will be reinstituted.

P

Peatness

daphne134

You antisemites are a drain on this board. Haidut didn't say anything antisemitic and the Lew Rockwell article doesn't have anything about "Khezars". And yet there are like 20 posts about Khezars which no I am not going to read. You just make the anti-mandatory-vax side look ignorant. Let me break it down for you:
Bill Gates is not Jewish.
The Rockerfellers are not Jewish.
George Soros is Jewish.
The Rothchilds are Jewish.
Everyone you don't like, isn't necessarily Jewish. Some people you don't like, are Jewish.
I hope that helps.

You antisemites are a drain on this board. Haidut didn't say anything antisemitic and the Lew Rockwell article doesn't have anything about "Khezars". And yet there are like 20 posts about Khezars which no I am not going to read. You just make the anti-mandatory-vax side look ignorant. Let me break it down for you:
George Soros is Jewish.
Everyone you don't like, isn't necessarily Jewish. Some people you don't like, are Jewish.
I hope that helps.

Please use the term judeophobic or an alternative because almost none of us could possibly be "anti-Semetic." Semites comprise a huge portion of ethnicities in our world (Semites are the descendants of people who spoke Semitic languages). And those were, Akkadian, Assyrian, Arab, Phoenician, etc. The joke is that the typical "antisemite" according to the media, has more Semitic blood than the entity that is supposedly being challenged. You can't make this sh!t up, but the world has been topsy-turvy for some time. So if you want to score points, hit where it actually hurts, not where it makes no sense.

yerrag

George Soros is Jewish.
I hope that helps.
I'm glad you fixed your cataract, although your experience in dealing with it offers nothing different in approaching it than from the mainstream.

Your viewpoint on the world at large, is just as enlightening.

mariantos

George Soros is Jewish.
I hope that helps.

I wrote about khazars, among other things. Please keep in mind that I do not hate anyone, regardless of ethnicity, color, religion etc. I love all my brothers and sisters. I do not hate even those who harm me or my neighbor unhindered.

I'm sorry for off topic, however I suggest you not jump with unjustified accusations. It is advisable to try to understand each other even if we sometimes end up in a position where we have to debate certain topics and as such we share different ideas. It is better to discuss what bothers us and try to reach a consensus, but without accusing the other of being a fascist / nazi / anti-semite, because in this way we "censor" without appeal the other who only- expressed opinion or ideas.

I personally consider that it is not okay to violate someone's right to free speech as long as it does not cause "fires" or our discussion is far from such a thing, even if I do not like what the other says or I do not agree with his words, he is free to exercise this right.

Anyway, if you were bothered by my writings here, I apologize, but please keep in mind that we live in an "era" of censorship, as a result it is easier for us to categorize the other as in a certain way and thus we do not differentiate ourselves from those who censor us daily, by absolutely nothing.

Anything can be resolved amicably, without having to put labels, obviously, if it is goodwill. If you happen to be a khazar in origin, you are not to blame for what your ancestors did, just as I am not responsible for what my people did. If you are an israelite, then shalom shalom!

George Soros is Jewish.
I hope that helps.

Good morning! Continuing from last night:

Screenshot_20210904-095551_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210904-095559_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210904-095608_Samsung Internet.jpg

All the best!

Back
Top Bottom