Ukraine Crisis

rockarolla

1680161735354.png

docall18

I can just see the expression on his face saying this. That smug deer in headlights look. Ugh!

The part of Bebo’s tweet that’s hidden:

“Maybe that's even deliberate, they know exactly how the effect was in Iraq and Serbia ... so why not let Russia take that land ... but let's poison it before they capture it.”

View: https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1641135699280658448?s=20

The uranium rounds ties in with Ukraine getting the Scorched Earth treatment as the below analysis explains:

Peachy

They haven’t sent law enforcement into the caves yet, but they are there at the church.

“And this morning, the Museum’s commission arrived at the monastery to begin inspecting the monastery and to officially transfer the property back to the usage of the state.

However, they were blocked by the faithful who guarded the churches while singing the Jesus Prayer and other hymns.

…At about the same time, the police, who had previously been stationed on the street outside the monastery, entered the Lavra with guns in hand, “to maintain order.”

This was interesting. One monk is joining the OCU.

rockarolla

Let's assume that the mobilization potential of Ukraine is 3-4 million people, Russia - 15-20. So Ukraine will not be able to win in principle. For Russia to lose, Ukraine must be given not 1,000 tanks and 100 aircraft, but around 15 million soldiers. The question that is now being resolved within the Western elites through intrigue, pressure and conspiracies is who will give these 15 million fighters(US or EU or both). If no one gives the required number of soldiers, then the fighting will end when the Ukrainians run out, i.e. in 2 - 3 years.

rockarolla

The modern post-industrial information age allows to quite accurately answer the question of how many years ago the Ukrainians appeared. It turns out that the process of the emergence of Ukrainians as a people is documented, moreover, by pro-Ukrainian sources.

Since 1893, the emigrant newspaper "Svoboda" with a pro-Ukrainian orientation has been published in the United States. It is still being published, and an archive of all its issues hangs on the official website of this newspaper. The study of this newspaper allows us to determine with an accuracy of almost a month when this newspaper first began to write about the Ukrainian people (we can find exactly the number where the word "Russian people", as Ukrainians used to call themselves, suddenly changed to "Ukrainian people"), as the spelling and grammar of the Ukrainian language changed at the time of its formation. All this is happening almost before our eyes a little over 100 years ago...

(Site itself is in UA lang)

First edition:

From all this, it can concluded that the Ukrainians appeared not 140 thousand years ago, but only ~100 years ago, in 1914. Until 1914, even they called themselves the Russian people. The process of grammar formation took 15-20 years with a gradual transition from Russian to the newly created Ukrainian.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Let's assume that the mobilization potential of Ukraine is 3-4 million people, Russia - 15-20. So Ukraine will not be able to win in principle. For Russia to lose, Ukraine must be given not 1,000 tanks and 100 aircraft, but around 15 million soldiers. The question that is now being resolved within the Western elites through intrigue, pressure and conspiracies is who will give these 15 million fighters(US or EU or both). If no one gives the required number of soldiers, then the fighting will end when the Ukrainians run out, i.e. in 2 - 3 years.

Millions of Ukrainian refugees can be forcefully repatriated. Other NATO countries can send their armies (eg Poland has already said it would if necessary). False flags to justify war and drafts (eg, US, UK). Mercenary jihadis. So conceivably, there is no end to manpower

BrianF

I'd seriously doubt the compliance of the British public to mandatory drafts. Having spent the last 30 years destroying the notion of patriotism and national pride in the natives, together with a large proportion of the population now being made up of migrants who at best have no real loyalty to the nation and at worst are contemptuous of it., I'd imagine a draft wouldn't even be attempted asit would likely be disastrous and it might prove the government a paper tiger beyond all shadow of a doubt.

Hugh Johnson

Millions of Ukrainian refugees can be forcefully repatriated. Other NATO countries can send their armies (eg Poland has already said it would if necessary). False flags to justify war and drafts (eg, US, UK). Mercenary jihadis. So conceivably, there is no end to manpower
There is no precedent for for sending the refugees back. It would be legally and practically near impossible.

I'd seriously doubt the compliance of the British public to mandatory drafts. Having spent the last 30 years destroying the notion of patriotism and national pride in the natives, together with a large proportion of the population now being made up of migrants who at best have no real loyalty to the nation and at worst are contemptuous of it., I'd imagine a draft wouldn't even be attempted asit would likely be disastrous and it might prove the government a paper tiger beyond all shadow of a doubt.
White British are extremely servile. They will do what they are told.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Austria is a bit different, I think. A**-kissing sycophants in other countries will still genuflect and perform the heinielick manuever

View: https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1641455015171862531

Those leaving are the members of the „FPÖ“-Party in Austria’s parliament.

Newspeak would call FPÖ „far right“, which they aren’t. They are conservative and „freiheitlich“ = kinda libertarian light.

They are rather strong in Austria and parts of their establishment always had good ties to Russia and / or Putin.

Austria indeed is a bit different in Central Europe, west of Iron curtain Europe. Never been in NATO. By far not as subverted with transatlanticists, leftists, Wokism.

As a German I often admire with nostalgic regret how they have preserved a decent way of speaking the actual German language and a polite, more formal manerism. Germans have extremely Messed up both.

I often posted Col. Reisner of Austria’s armed forces Videos here. Despite Austrian forces being engaged in all kinds of cooperation with nato members he still is rather objective despite certain pressure.

It would be very useful for Russia and the world if all the „rightwing“-parties in major western states would openly lobby for peace if not taking russias side altogether. This would Opfen the first hatch of the floodgates toward clearly discovering the atrocities of the power elites of nato states. Most important would be if trumps followers in the USA would completely switch to seeing the truth of this war

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom