Ukraine Crisis

rockarolla

The Greek portal Pronews published the results of a missile attack by the Russian Forces on the NATO communications center, carried out in early March.

According to American sources Pronews, the blow of the hypersonic complex "Dagger" struck a joint Ukrainian-NATO center located near Lviv. It is noted that the bunker was the center for planning operations of the North Atlantic Alliance in this region.

The portal called the Kinzhal strike a disaster for NATO forces in Ukraine. As a result of the strike by the Russian Aerospace Forces, “up to 200 NATO officers were killed, and irreversible damage was caused to NATO operations in Ukraine,” the article says.

Only 40 bodies were recovered from the ruins of the destroyed center, the rest remain under the rubble, writes Pronews. Most of the dead had British and Polish citizenship, Americans and representatives of private companies were also found.

Earlier, Lieutenant-General Sergei Kobylash, commander of the long-range aviation of the Aerospace Forces of Russia, said that the Kinzhal hypersonic missiles had already shown themselves in a special military operation in Ukraine. “Kinzhal was repeatedly used to destroy ground targets,” he specified.

rockarolla

The West is preparing to invade the territory of Belarus to destroy the country, Lukashenko just said
World War III with "nuclear fires" loomed on the horizon, negotiations are needed without preconditions, Lukashenko just said

Lukashenko’s desire to lie under China is also strong - he thinks Chinese will not touch his children, leaving them as the RB colonial administration :)

rockarolla

Our father - Bandera, Ukraine - mother (from Ukrainian  -  "Our father - Bandera, Ukraine - mother") - Ukrainian patriotic war song about a seriously wounded UPA fighter, whom his mother mourns. The song appeared in the information space in March 2019, performed by OCU priests under the leadership of Archpriest Anatoly Zinkevich. On January 1, 2021, after a memorial service on the occasion of the 112th anniversary of the birth of Stepan Bandera, the song was performed by the clergy of the OCU of Ivano-Frankivsk. In the fall of 2021, Lviv schoolchildren initiated a flash mob on the TikTok social network with a call to sing this song. The number of performers and views generated media interest and sparked popularity on YouTube.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egKN3vgsphs

rockarolla

gershkov1.jpg

Detained in Yekaterinburg on charges of espionage, The Wall Street Journal correspondent Evan Gershkovich wrote a confession and asked to be enrolled in the ranks of the private military company Wagner.

As the American journalist stated in court, he was forced to cooperate with the CIA because of the threat to his loved ones.

- My brother was detained with drugs five years ago, and if I had refused to work for intelligence, he would have been imprisoned for twenty years. I understand that with my subversive activities I caused great harm to Russia, let me atone for my guilt with blood, - Gershkovich turned to the judge.

The Yekaterinburg garrison military court decided to arrest the journalist for two months, while allowing him to apply to Wagner.

– The suspect fully admitted his guilt, actively repented and cooperated with the investigation. Therefore, after the completion of the investigative actions, he has the right to atone for his guilt by serving on the front line, - Vasilisa Makhova, press secretary of the court, told reporters.

:lol:
(obv. grotesque parody of reality and not real news)

Last edited:
OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Cited from it !!! :

In a war that has often seen both Ukrainian parents sent off to battle, it is children that are left vulnerable. According to the United States Embassy in Italy, about 25 percent of Ukrainian armed forces are female, 60,000 in regular positions and 5,000 on the front lines.

rockarolla

Today, Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov at a meeting of the Security Council of the Russian Federation will make a report to Putin on the updated concept of Russia's foreign policy. The new concept of the Russian Foreign Policy was being prepared during 2022 and will reflect the cardinal changes that have taken place in the world over the past year.

rockarolla

The new Foreign Policy Concept presented today at the Security Council is a continuation of the old Concepts.

The fact that Russia “opposes the West” and “is the geopolitical center of Eurasia” was already mentioned in the 2008 Concept under Dmitry Medvedev.

That Concept was collectively written, including by the forces of MGIMO and the Diplomatic Academy:
“Russia, having become a victim of the revolutionary beginning that came to us from Western Europe, having drunk this cup to the bottom together with all of Europe in the 20th century, restored its ability to historical creativity.”

The revolution of 1917 was also declared a "Western special operation", and this justified the ardent anti-communism of the current highest authorities.
And further:
“The appeal of our diplomacy to our own historical heritage (A.M. Gorchakov, F.I. Tyutchev and others) indicates the restoration of the continuity of generations and the connection of times, largely broken in the 20th century.”

Everything is very similar to how Nicholas I, at the end of his long reign, also challenged the West. In the West, too, many people understand this. A Finnish newspaper wrote in 2018, comparing Putin and Nicholas I:

“But why exactly Nicholas I? He adhered to conservative views, was a supporter of reactionary politics, defended the legacy of his brother, was the guarantor of new stability in Europe, assisted in the suppression of the Hungarian uprising, which threatened the integrity of the Austrian Empire.
Previously, he crushed the Polish uprising in his own state. However, he became disillusioned with the West he adored, especially with England, and died in confusion of spirit, having entered the Crimean War against England and France.

Peachy

I just don't understand the Ukrainian mind. COs that got on their troops' bad side in Vietnam got fragged

View: https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1641496371982213121

So sad. It’s like a combination of programmed hatred and learned helplessness. With everyone on a different spot on the spectrum.

I thought there was some truth to this:

View: https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1641516141515251717?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1641517209330540544?s=20

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom