Ukraine Crisis

Hugh Johnson

There's no precedent for stealing money like this either, but it's being done, law be damned

View: https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1641393350178902019

Of course there are. Stealing money is not new. That being said, they never seized 300bln in Russian state assets. In fact they could not find most Russian money once the sanctions were enacted. Money is not people. No one sees the money, and the money does not resist or hide. It is not the same.

rockarolla

View: https://imgur.com/a/7mxlzoL

Center of Artemovsk. Interesting flag on the building.

(General Frost came to the aid of the musicians. After the snow fell in Artemovsk, the progress of the musicians accelerated. Lots of good news coming soon. Apparently, AFU are in trouble with the supply of reserves after the deterioration of weather conditions began)
1680291738178.png

Last edited:

rockarolla

Twitch blocked the broadcast, in which Zelensky begged Biden for money to buy everything in the world. The Zelensky model generated by the neural network listed all the words from the English dictionary alphabetically (more than 600,000), asking the neural network Biden to buy them. Biden endlessly agreed and said "yes". The models freely moved around the space of the neural network of the White House, randomly interacting with objects and each other.

View: https://imgur.com/a/iRwLUyZ

rockarolla

1680297714753.png

(The first video was March 31 from the mayor of the city)

Volunteer, former French soldier, writer Adrian Boke, who visited Ukraine, said that he had witnessed a staging in the Ukrainian Bucha.

Boke was in western Ukraine, on the Polish-Ukrainian border and in the Kiev suburb of Bucha, where he witnessed the torture and murder of Russian prisoners of war, and also saw how the Armed Forces of Ukraine were preparing a staged massacre of civilians.

According to him, he witnessed the torture and murder of Russian prisoners of war in the north of Bucha in one of the hangars in early April, that is, by the time the Armed Forces of Ukraine had regained control of the city for several days. He often interacted with the Ukrainian military and Azov militants, who impressed him with inhumane treatment of Russians, Jews and representatives of other races.

In early April, Boke noted, he witnessed an impending provocation aimed at accusing the Russian military of massacres of civilians.

“When we entered Bucha by car, I was in the passenger seat. And when we drove through the city, I saw the bodies of people on the sides of the streets, and at the same time, in front of my eyes, the bodies of people were taken out of the trucks, who laid them out next to the bodies lying on the ground to give the effect of mass deaths,” he said.

“At the same time, there were journalists nearby, and as soon as some group of bodies formed, journalists immediately approached and started filming it. One of the volunteers… told me that he had seen the day before, refrigerated trucks from other cities of Ukraine arrived in Bucha, from which the bodies of people were unloaded and laid out in rows. From this, I realized that there are dramatizations and extras”, Boke explained.

As he added, pressure was put on the population and volunteers, there were threats of physical violence from representatives of the AFU in order to avoid publicity of the crimes they committed.

According to the volunteer, after he began to talk about the crimes committed by the armed formations of the Kyiv regime, which he witnessed, he began to receive threats of physical violence. He also fears that the French authorities will prosecute him for his statements.

Earlier, the Kyiv authorities distributed a video allegedly filmed in the city of Bucha, Kyiv region, where the bodies of the dead lie on the road. Many Internet users questioned the accuracy of Kiev's accusations against Moscow, noting that there was no blood near the bodies on the ground, and some of the dead had white armbands on their sleeves and could have been killed by the security forces of the AFU.

Last edited:

Peachy

Inside one of the youth camps. I don’t know how the reporters and “humanitarians” who lied about this can face themselves in the mirror each morning.

View: https://youtu.be/NDS1OSEIoz8

One thing I wanted to highlight from this video. Nathaniel Raymond, the Yale human rights investigator who’s smearing Russia left and right is quoted as saying:

“A large number of the 40 camps are like the Donbass Express - cultural education…I would say like teddy bears.”

This is what the stupid ICC arrest warrant is based on. Unreal.

Hugh Johnson

From MacGregor:
He has been wrong about the Russian plans many times. Understandably so. However we should still take his predictions with a grain of salt.

That being said, 40k mechanized infantry going against 50k Russian forces would be a slaughter. 40k Russians would crush 50k Ukrainians in fortifications due to the superior training, doctrine, leadership and especially heavy equipment. That attack would at most cause Russia to fall back a little so that they avoid fighting while their artillery pounds Ukrainian troops to mince meat

Peachy

France hoping for an out with China’s peace plan?

“Given its close ties with Moscow, China could be one of the only countries that can have a “game-changer effect” on the war in Ukraine, a source from the French presidency told journalists during a briefing Friday.

The source spoke on the condition of anonymity, citing professional norms, ahead of French President Emmanuel Macron’s visit to China.”

Hugh Johnson

France hoping for an out with China’s peace plan?

“Given its close ties with Moscow, China could be one of the only countries that can have a “game-changer effect” on the war in Ukraine, a source from the French presidency told journalists during a briefing Friday.

The source spoke on the condition of anonymity, citing professional norms, ahead of French President Emmanuel Macron’s visit to China.”

Again with the Western habit of making everything personal and about emotions. Russia has interests which need to be taken into account. That has not happened, and China knows that. There is no negotiation space.

The peace plan was just a PR exercise. The US leadership was enraged and rejected it outright, believing themselves to own the world. This made the US seem, accurately I might add, as an arrogant warmonger.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom