Ukraine Crisis

rockarolla

Igor Vishnevetsky, Deputy Director of the Department for Non-Proliferation and Arms Control of the Russian Foreign Ministry, said that Ukraine was deliberately attacking the infrastructure of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, which provides power to the station.

According to the diplomat, the lack of power supply at the ZNPP will lead to dire consequences. He stated this during his speech at the review conference of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT). Vishnevetsky stressed that now there is a "gross violation of the principles of physical nuclear security." He urged Kyiv to abandon political disinformation and stop shelling, "otherwise, sooner or later we will come to a catastrophe."

“Surely the feeling of self-preservation should not have a place? After all, if something happens, it will be very, very serious. It will be scary. A little more and a catastrophe could happen”, Vishnevetsky warned.

The representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry added that Kyiv is shelling the ZNPP nodes that ensure the “life of the station” along power lines. He recalled that the station is the largest in Europe.

“That is, they want to de-energize the station. The Ukrainian armed forces deliberately hit there - to de-energize the station. I think that experts can say what the de-energization of the station is fraught with. This is very, very serious,” he concluded.

Perry Staltic

Igor Vishnevetsky, Deputy Director of the Department for Non-Proliferation and Arms Control of the Russian Foreign Ministry, said that Ukraine was deliberately attacking the infrastructure of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, which provides power to the station.

According to the diplomat, the lack of power supply at the ZNPP will lead to dire consequences. He stated this during his speech at the review conference of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT). Vishnevetsky stressed that now there is a "gross violation of the principles of physical nuclear security." He urged Kyiv to abandon political disinformation and stop shelling, "otherwise, sooner or later we will come to a catastrophe."

“Surely the feeling of self-preservation should not have a place? After all, if something happens, it will be very, very serious. It will be scary. A little more and a catastrophe could happen”, Vishnevetsky warned.

The representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry added that Kyiv is shelling the ZNPP nodes that ensure the “life of the station” along power lines. He recalled that the station is the largest in Europe.

“That is, they want to de-energize the station. The Ukrainian armed forces deliberately hit there - to de-energize the station. I think that experts can say what the de-energization of the station is fraught with. This is very, very serious,” he concluded.

I think they're playing chicken to see if they can intimidate Russia and get some leeway they can't get on the battlefield. If the power is cut off they can always bring in generators, but most likely they already have them onsite. If the spent fuel storage is hit, it might be bad depending on how they have the fuel stored (casks or water pool), but it won't be like a reactor meltdown.

Peachy

I think they're playing chicken to see if they can intimidate Russia and get some leeway they can't get on the battlefield. If the power is cut off they can always bring in generators, but most likely they already have them onsite. If the spent fuel storage is hit, it might be bad depending on how they have the fuel stored (casks or water pool), but it won't be like a reactor meltdown.
Chicken is a good way to put it. I was just starting to think along those lines. Good to know on the generators, etc

Perry Staltic

The spent fuel is stored in concrete casks, which is good. If it was stored in cooling pools a loss of circulation due to electricity loss would cause the water to heat up and evaporate, which would expose the fuel to open air burning which would be catastrophic. In this case, if they hit a cask and it's integrity is compromised, it's much. much less material that might contaminate the immediate area, but I don't think it would be widespread. Certainly not like Chernobyl where a whole reactor core melted down.

Spent-fuel-rod-containers-in-the-open-air.jpeg

Peachy

The spent fuel is stored in concrete casks, which is good. If it was stored in cooling pools a loss of circulation due to electricity loss would cause the water to heat up and evaporate, which would expose the fuel to open air burning which would be catastrophic. In this case, if they hit a cask and it's integrity is compromised, it's much. much less material that might contaminate the immediate area, but I don't think it would be widespread. Certainly not like Chernobyl where a whole reactor core melted down.

Spent-fuel-rod-containers-in-the-open-air.jpeg
Ok this is really good to know. Next up, Ukraine sabatoging IAEA’s visit and the US working to manipulate their findings.

rockarolla

In Pesky, at the ex-base of the armed formations of Ukraine (VFU), a German MG 42 machine gun, known as the "Hitler's saw", and an American anti-tank missile system (ATGM) Javelin were found.

“Here you can see how two objects met: from the 21st century - the same portable anti-tank missile system (ATGM) Javelin and MG 42, with which the Wehrmacht fought with the Soviet troops, the Red Army,” the reporter said.

One of the DPR fighters said that “the machine gun is excellent, 1200 rounds per minute, it works well, the ammunition for it remains, so now we will use it against neo-fascists.”

1660384973917.png

rockarolla

Arseniy Zelensky, Deputy Director of the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Power Plant (HPP), assessed the state of the station after shelling by the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU).

“When hostilities cease, [the station] is restored within a week. Fortunately, the station has not yet had any major damage, apart from hydroelectric unit number three, which burned down in March, it takes 1.5 years to complete the work there,” he said, adding that three hydroelectric units are currently in operation.

On August 11, it became known that the Armed Forces of Ukraine fired from HIMARS multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS) at the Kakhovskaya HPP.

Later, Arseniy Zelensky reported that one of the turbines was turned off due to missile strikes, which could lead to a disaster at the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant (NPP). According to him, recently the station has been operating in emergency mode.

rockarolla

CLOWN SWAP

American owners decided that Zelensky is too much of a clown and should be replaced with a fresh puppet. The main candidate is the current slave of the Clown - commander of the AFU Zaluzhny.

So either the vanilla Clown will be spend as a sacred hero(case of a premature expiration), or the original promise will be kept and Ze will join his parents in Israel as a very rich man.

1660417347677.png

The cover of the Polish newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza with Zaluzhny's face and the caption "First Ataman of Ukraine".
Looks like the start of a powerful PR campaign from Warsaw for this white supremacist?

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Replacing Zelensky on a whim. Bandera-Honey and especially the nuclear plant-madness of Ukraine and US is Proof that Russia had little alternative to invading.

Guys like @EdK Are completely in denial of obvious reality

rockarolla

Ukraine over the years of its "independence" has become one of the poorest countries in Europe, while as part of the Soviet Union, its GDP was comparable to France.

Such is the fate of every colony.

Perry Staltic

Ukraine over the years of its "independence" has become one of the poorest countries in Europe, while as part of the Soviet Union, its GDP was comparable to France.

Such is the fate of every colony.

Not the 13 American colonies. Quite the opposite

EdK

Replacing Zelensky on a whim. Bandera-Honey and especially the nuclear plant-madness of Ukraine and US is Proof that Russia had little alternative to invading.

Guys like @EdK Are completely in denial of obvious reality
Haha funny, if you look back on all my posts I never even mentioned any political issues, for all you know I might even agree with your pro Soviet viewpoint.

I was interested in discussing the operational and tactical events on the ground, but it's obvious you and the other guy (and the sockpuppets) have nothing, and I can't be bothered replying. Don't argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I'm still puzzled by your motives (both of you), and why you dedicate so much time on here of all places, are you really westerners? Nobody is engaging with you, so simply trolling doesn't seem like a valid reason.

By the way if some anonymous online Muppet questioned my service (if I even served) I would laugh and ignore him. Pretty telling you got so defensive.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

By the way if some anonymous online Muppet questioned my service (if I even served) I would laugh and ignore him. Pretty telling you got so defensive.
Your problem is projecting from yourself onto others. I think not acknowledging the difference between deployment within ones time of service and actual „combat“ is worth to be clarified. Nothing defensive about it. I‘m just not like some „veterans“ that served 12 month, never engaged in anything resembling combat but then fooling themselves and others into „I‘m a military expert“.
Worse are guys like you thar never even served.

I'm still puzzled by your motives (both of you), and why you dedicate so much time on here of all places, are you really westerners? Nobody is engaging with you, so simply trolling doesn't seem like a valid reason.
Who is both?

Much time? It takes me a few minutes a day max to check and reply in this forum. I‘m here since years for a plethora of topics, first and foremost biochem and physiology.

Motives? Wtf? We are exchanging information here for our personal use - to try and get a freaking objective picture of one of the most important conflicts of our lifetime. To better assess and prepare for its sequaele.

It’s very telling that you don’t understand this since it’s clearly obvious. Can’t think in rational categories anymore, trolling first thing on your mind?

This thread btw very much fulfills this purpose. While there are definitely very biased and one sided contributions (both pro-Ukr/pro-Rus) the weighing of all the info provided a picture hitherto that is much more precise than Western MSM that I can read.
It’s very telling that the most precise military analysis available (Oberst Reiner on YT from Austrian Army) comes to nearly the Same conclusions regarding the tactical situation as this thread. Since month now.

But we „guys have nothing“ sais the guy who in the first weeks predicted a imminent Russian breakdown, recapturing of Crimea and so forth… still believe the 1- Million Army?

Only lately you claimed the Black Sea fleet retreated from Sevastopol. Pure fantasy. But we have nothing.

„Are you really westerners“. Oh dear. No, I‘m North Korean.

Your posts were better on your previous, now banned account btw

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom