Ukraine Crisis

Perry Staltic

I’ve been hoping something like this would emerge! The Marine Corps Association published an honest, comprehensive, and even glowing analysis of what Russia has been doing in Ukraine.

This twitter thread walks through some highlights. But I found it worth reading the whole paper which may be easier in the Reddit link below. It’s well-written and includes many interesting details.

Found this on Moon of Alabama.

View: https://twitter.com/cannoneermarine/status/1552347808476307456?s=21&t=ez_PvdEJzXkcW-1B3OZKCw

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRussiaReport/comments/wmkvc8/ua_pov_marine_corps_gazette_publishes_an_oddly/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

An article on this

Marine Corps Analysis Calls Russia’s Military Operation in Ukraine ‘Revolutionary Warfare​

Peachy

An article on this

Marine Corps Analysis Calls Russia’s Military Operation in Ukraine ‘Revolutionary Warfare​

I was wondering what the parallel was between Russia and the pilot John Boyd. The OODA loop—Observe, Orient, Decide, Act. Where have I heard that before? Ha

In the original article I thought the bit about cauldrons was well said.

06C0F8EF-3C56-4ECB-AD8B-8920B7DC2FFC.jpeg

A2E9ED64-C4AD-4563-A36A-07F8F38E1917.jpeg

Peachy

View attachment 40623

IMO time has come for Vladimir to ask NK for support. :)
“the most unpredictable dictatorships in the world” - compared to the stable geopolitical climate created by civilized, peace-loving democracies

Peachy

Last edited:
OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Perry Staltic

@Perry Staltic are they talking about new strikes here?

It mentions a shell hitting about 10 m from the storage area, which was mentioned elsewhere as happening a few days ago. So my guess is the article is a bit dated. They are still shelling Energodar though. fyi I believe the storage area is in the upper right of the photo. The reactors have the red circle on top.

!@.jpg

Peachy

It mentions a shell hitting about 10 m from the storage area, which was mentioned elsewhere as happening a few days ago. So my guess is the article is a bit dated. They are still shelling Energodar though. fyi I believe the storage area is in the upper right of the photo. The reactors have the red circle on top.

View attachment 40638
Ok I do remember you mentioning the 10m, then this threw me when it popped up as “breaking news” this afternoon. I hope this ends soon and doesn’t become a long-term concern (terrorist attacks). Thanks for the pic - that’s really interesting to see!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom