Trump Elected Again?

nomoreketones

The following story is a perfect example of how the left wing media is used to brainwash the American people so that purely political prosecutions can take place. Apparently a proud boy messaged, "Be ready to fight". That was used as evidence that the Proud Boys were involved in planning the January 6th riot. In reality the Proud Boys have been victims of assault and had their civil rights violated for years. They constantly had to fight to defend themselves from assault when the police were prohibited from defending them due to political concerns.

I can't believe so many people I know can be so easily brainwashed by this bull****. :(

tankasnowgod

Delete.gif

tankasnowgod

I'm finding it so interesting that this whole Gamestop Short Squeeze started just after we entered Military Occupation in the USA, under the guise of an obviously fake Biden Presidency (he clearly ain't in the White House, and DC has been turned into a prison).

Many of the Q Gab accounts, like Julian's Rum, seem to have noticed the same thing-

Wall Street Bets.jpeg

The WallStreetBets character does look like a young Trump.

It does make for an interesting contingency plan. Biden appears to successfully steal the Presidency, and the corruption of Wall Street (things like Market Manipulation and Naked Short Selling) is now on full display for all to see.

nomoreketones

Now that Trump has gotten rid of Butch Bowers, I think he is going to use the impeachment trial as a means of going after the senate and putting all the evidence of the election fraud on the public record. This is the best way he can get the evidence in public view at the moment.

Judging by how angry the people of Wyoming are at Liz Cheney and how many senators voted in favor of Trump on Rand Paul's vote on the constitutionality of the impeachment vote, I think the American people are still strongly behind Trump. If Trump can use the impeachment trial as a means to expose the corruption of the Democrats then that can be his launching pad for winning the 2024 race.

The sellout republicans know dam well that Trump has balls and his threat of creating a Patriot party is not a bluff. They know that if they continue to backstab Trump then Trump will destroy the Republican party completely. So to save their own political careers they will give up on their attempts to rid themselves of Trump.

The whole Gamestop short squeeze is exposing how corrupt the entire Biden administration is in terms of being in the pockets of wall street. Imagine if 1/4 of the Biden voters wake up and realize they have been conned by the Democrats and realize that Trump is actually on their side. They will see Biden's corrupt officials side with the Multi Billion dollar hedge funds against everyday Americans. This in itself is a huge wake up call so early in the administration. Also, killing all the keystone pipeline jobs with a stroke of the pen without doing anything to help the workers is another indication that Biden doesn't give a crap about the everyday Americans.

People cannot hold peaceful assemblies to express their support for trump due the possibility of becoming political prisoners and the possibility of losing their jobs. So people will be fairly silent over the next 4 years. But when it comes time to vote, all these silenced people will express themselves in the voting booth. They will see Trump as the best way to win the freedoms and civil rights back.

I think Trump has a legit chance of winning the 2024 election even if there is signification election fraud against him again. If they try to prosecute Trump through illegal selective prosecution that will end up causing even more people to realize how corrupt the system is. If they put Trump in prison I think that will increase Trump's chances of winning in 2024 as well.

tankasnowgod

The whole Gamestop short squeeze is exposing how corrupt the entire Biden administration is in terms of being in the pockets of wall street.
Ha. I wrote the whole "Wall Street Bets" thing above thinking that people would blame the Biden Administration for Wall Street Corruption. People are so short sighted. Biden hasn't really done anything to affect the markets in the 11 days he's been pretending to be President while the country is under Military Occupation. Your post pretty much confirmed what I was thinking.

Wall Street has been corrupt for decades. Patrick Byrne game a whole speech about this at CATO in 2014-

He dealt with it first hand as the CEO of Overstock. All the Gamestock Short Squeeze did is expose several decades of corruption in a very visible way. And it just so happened to start when Trump isn't (or at least doesn't seem to be) President. Maybe 5D Chess is real.

Of course, Biden was in the Senate for 180 years (according to his own statements), so I guess that fact that corruption has been going on under his Senate and VP watch does make him a lot more liable than someone like Trump.

Robert David Steele has been documenting this fraud all summer- Steven Vervaecke: Wall Street Controlled Demolition Part 2 - Licensed to Steal
I think Trump has a legit chance of winning the 2024 election even if there is signification election fraud against him again.

Pfffft. I still think has a very legit chance of winning the 2020 election, or the 2021 Revote that is likely coming soon.

nomoreketones

Ha. I wrote the whole "Wall Street Bets" thing above thinking that people would blame the Biden Administration for Wall Street Corruption. People are so short sighted. Biden hasn't really done anything to affect the markets in the 11 days he's been pretending to be President while the country is under Military Occupation. Your post pretty much confirmed what I was thinking.

Wall Street has been corrupt for decades. Patrick Byrne game a whole speech about this at CATO in 2014-
My reason for calling the Biden administration corrupt is because Melissa Hodgman was named acting director of the SEC division of enforcement, She is Peter Strzok's wife which means that she is likely under the control of very powerful people. I'm guessing that she will try to save the Hedge funds and go after the everyday people who were involved in purchasing the stock.

tankasnowgod

My reason for calling the Biden administration corrupt is because Melissa Hodgman was named acting director of the SEC division of enforcement, She is Peter Strzok's wife which means that she is likely under the control of very powerful people. I'm guessing that she will try to save the Hedge funds and go after the everyday people who were involved in purchasing the stock.

Again, I never said that the fake Biden administration was above board. They are obviously corrupt, especially since Trump won over 400 Electoral Votes (yes, including California). But that being said...... these practices have been going on for decades, and the SEC's main purpose is to run cover for the banksters. The SEC itself is a criminal organization. Biden did not radically change stock trading laws or enforcement in the 11 days he has been pretending to be President. I just think the timing is impeccable, coming out when we supposedly have a "New President."

nomoreketones

Again, I never said that the fake Biden administration was above board. They are obviously corrupt, especially since Trump won over 400 Electoral Votes (yes, including California). But that being said...... these practices have been going on for decades, and the SEC's main purpose is to run cover for the banksters. The SEC itself is a criminal organization. Biden did not radically change stock trading laws or enforcement in the 11 days he has been pretending to be President. I just think the timing is impeccable, coming out when we supposedly have a "New President."
You mention Biden not radically changing laws. Don't forget that a big part of the Democrats behavior over the last 4 years involved breaking laws and covering up for their criminal behavior. They won't bother changing the laws. Biden will just do whatever he wants through executive orders that are not in alignment with the actual laws on the books. The corrupt federal judges will allow this illegal behavior to continue. Maybe not 100% of the time as Biden learned that not all the judges are under his control yet:

You know I disagree with 400 electoral votes. Of the states in question, I believe Trump won Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan for sure. Also he may have won Nevada and Arizona but full election audit would be required to convince me of those two states.

I'll say it again. it's very suspicious that the Democrats fought so hard against a full audit of all the ballots in the contested states. If they really believed that they won fair and square, they would have loved an election audit just to rub the results in Trump's face. Also the media's gaslighting against those who believe election fraud happened is incredibly suspicious too. The Democrat's refusal to address these suspicions will help Trump a lot in 2024.

tankasnowgod

You mention Biden not radically changing laws. Don't forget that a big part of the Democrats behavior over the last 4 years involved breaking laws and covering up for their criminal behavior. They won't bother changing the laws. Biden will just do whatever he wants through executive orders that are not in alignment with the actual laws on the books. The corrupt federal judges will allow this illegal behavior to continue. Maybe not 100% of the time as Biden learned that not all the judges are under his control yet:
Again, it's not just democrats (or more specifically, elected democrats), but pretty much all politicians, everyone at the SEC, everyone at the Federal Reserve (which is really a private entity, that congress delegated money printing power to in the early 20th century), financial media, and everyone else around it. Seriously, watch the Patrick Byrne speech-

Did you know who the DTCC and Cede and Company are? You should. Cede & Co. owns virtually all stock (over 99%), and the DTCC is a company that processes $20 Trillion dollars a year. That's basically the US GDP, and you (and most people) probably never heard of it.

Eric Holder released what is now known as "The Holder Doctrine" back in 1999, which stated no one who commits financial crime goes to jail.

Do you remember the JP Morgan investigation for "spoofing" the markets over the past few years?

That's why I say Biden didn't change any laws. This corruption has been going on for decades, and most people are completely oblivious to it. Biden deserves blame for this, sure, but not for the 12 days he's been pretending to be a fake president. More like for the decades he was a senator and 8 years as a VP, and did nothing about it.

The Game Stop short squeeze is basically exposing the same fraud that the Hunt Brothers exposed when they started taking delivery of silver contracts. It exposed how derivative contracts are overleveraged, basically, there isn't enough stock to cover the Gamestop shorts, and there isn't enough silver to cover Silver contracts. It has nothing to do with reality. The system is rigged.

Was this part of the "rigged system" Trump was talking about back in 2016?

Pistachio

Unfortunately, Trump is a ringer for the Left. He is controlled opposition leaving genuine conservatives out to dry.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Everythin is rigged. I browsed the WSB-reddit occasionaly today, and they are very clear that they are not trying to short-squeeze silver.

Regardless, major media outlets and investing/stock exchange media all try to push the narrative that Redditors are now going for Silver.

It's to prevent samll investors to go into GME.

They are all aboard agian. And I read that this JimmyKimmiel guy mused during the intro of his show that RUSSIA is behind WSB.

What the **** .. .the fascists really have taken over.

yerrag

That talk just exposed me for knowing so little.

Interesting costume Byrne wore. Very sci-fi evoking membership in an inter-galactic council in the future. Gives him an aura of prescience.

tankasnowgod

That talk just exposed me for knowing so little.
Yeah, that talk was a huge one for me. I was going down all sorts of conspiracy rabbit holes when I came across that one. It's impressive that a CEO of a big corporation (as he said, more profitable than Amazon) was willing to go on record with that. It's much like John DeCamp's book "The Franklin Coverup" and Ron Paul's appearance in Aaron Russo's "America: From Freedom to Fascism."

How often are you going to get a sitting congressman to admit that he is aware of no law that requires payment of Income Tax?

Funny thing about "The Great Reset" is that the slogan is "You will own nothing, and you will be happy."

What most people don't realize is that they don't really own anything now. If you have a mortgage or pay taxes on a property, you don't own it. If you have a car payment, or it's "licensed" by the state, you don't own it. If you think you have stocks, they are not in your name. If you have money in the bank, you don't really own that either. (Technically, it's in the name of the all caps strawman. JOHN DOE, not John Doe).

Once you know about Cede & Company, you can see how the goal layed out in "Pawns In The Game" (complete ownership and control of the world) can be played out in reality (actually, is playing out, I'm sure it took a lot of work and planning to get to this stage). Whoever owns or controls that entity..... pretty much owns and controls the world. Just take over the UN (a One World Government in an intermediate stage)..... and the plan is near complete. You can exercise control through national and regional governments, and destroy them on whatever schedule you think is appropriate.

yerrag

Once you know about Cede & Company, you can see how the goal layed out in "Pawns In The Game" (complete ownership and control of the world) can be played out in reality (actually, is playing out, I'm sure it took a lot of work and planning to get to this stage). Whoever owns or controls that entity..... pretty much owns and controls the world. Just take over the UN (a One World Government in an intermediate stage)..... and the plan is near complete. You can exercise control through national and regional governments, and destroy them on whatever schedule you think is appropriate.
Reminds me of the recent SCOTUS rejection of Texas' lawsuit saying it has no legal standing. Which is true, because the constitution we follow is the 1871 constitution, which really gives states no standing at all, legally speaking. If we were on the original constitution, then legally, Texas has standing. At least that is what I see it.

In the same vein , we have no standing when we challenge Cede & Company to ownership of stocks. That is what SCOTUS will rule.

Then everyone who rests well at night in the assurance of their nest egg will realize they have been working and saving hard for nothing. Small comfort knowing they will be living in tents and they will be pooping like cats and dogs.

They have an intricately nested levels ofof backstops which protect them from losing control of our destiny.

Peon, serf, slave - pick one as your personal designation.

tankasnowgod

In the same vein , we have no standing when we challenge Cede & Company to ownership of stocks. That is what SCOTUS will rule.
I don't know what there would even be to challenge on. They would ask you for your stock certificate, and you couldn't produce one. No proof of ownership. As Byrne said, all stocks are put in the name of "Cede & Company."

I think "Flash Boys" by Michael Lewis goes into this. Imagine for a second you are a day trader, and you pull off a successful trade. For simplicity, let's say you buy 10 shares of stock at $100, and sell it at $120 two hours later. You are thrilled you made $200 bucks that day. But........ did your name ever appear on a share of stock anywhere? Nope. So, what did you buy? And then, what did you sell?

It really is a game based on "reality," but moving further and further away from it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals