Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

Rick K

Yes, they're having quite a good time with their predictions.

Take a look again at that Johns Hopkins SPARS epidemic document, which predicts an "accidental" outbreak of Mad Cow from a vax.
One that is already in full swing in Canada.

Rick K

One that is already in full swing in Canada.

Hugh Johnson

Rick K

Since 2015. It has nothing to do with the virus.
"The virus", Hugh, was man made and modified. That is a proven fact. "The virus" has been in existence since 2003, again a proven fact. There is no plausible explanation for all these people to have mad cow, especially in one geographical area except that "the virus" was let loose there. Mad cow is not a natural occurrence in of itself and the hyperbole that one gets it from eating infected animals is pure nonsense. These people were deliberately infected with "the virus" simply to see it's effect. Of course I cannot prove that (yet) but there is no plausible natural explanation otherwise.

Nemo

Vax scientist Jaclyn Hord makes a major new claim.

She has been saying for some time that the cobra toxin insert (PRRAR) in the spike protein was designed to attenuate the virus for a vaccine. The entire circle of vax scientists she tweets back and forth with agrees.

Now for the first time I've seen she's saying COVID-19, the wild virus, started as a LIVE self-disseminating vaccine candidate that escaped from somebody's lab. [Nemo's note: The first escape was likely from Ft. Belvoir, where recently-assassinated Col Dr McDaniel vaccinated our athletes with something before they left for the Wuhan military games. In July 2019 there was a Covid-19 outbreak at a nursing home near Ft. Belvoir. A Ft. Detrick lab was closed immediately after.]

The furin cleavage/cobra toxin site is not just designed to create T-cells but more transmissibility.

Elsewhere Jaclyn has said (and I've posted here) that Ralph Baric's attempt to attenuate the live virus failed, hence the pandemic. However, she is saying the self-disseminating part worked.

View: https://twitter.com/Ducky68257909/status/1405562305954340870

Nemo

Vax scientist Jaclyn Hord makes a major new claim.

She has been saying for some time that the cobra toxin insert (PRRAR) in the spike protein was designed to attenuate the virus for a vaccine. The entire circle of vax scientists she tweets back and forth with agrees.

Now for the first time I've seen she's saying COVID-19, the wild virus, started as a LIVE self-disseminating vaccine candidate that escaped from somebody's lab. [Nemo's note: The first escape was likely from Ft. Belvoir, where recently-assassinated Col Dr McDaniel vaccinated our athletes with something before they left for the Wuhan military games. In July 2019 there was a Covid-19 outbreak at a nursing home near Ft. Belvoir. A Ft. Detrick lab was closed immediately after.]

The furin cleavage/cobra toxin site is not just designed to create T-cells but more transmissibility.

Elsewhere Jaclyn has said (and I've posted here) that Ralph Baric's attempt to attenuate the live virus failed, hence the pandemic. However, she is saying the self-disseminating part worked.

View: https://twitter.com/Ducky68257909/status/1405562305954340870

Jaclyn says more in that thread. She says:

"QTNSPRRAR [the cobra toxin insert] was a t-cell activator which had to be potent because it was studied as being part of research for t-cell cytotoxicity against cancer cells."

So the cobra toxin insert came from research to create a vax against cancer (or a cancer bioweapon).

In the comments, Jim Haslam says, "Ron Fouchier was in Wuhan doing cancer research."

P

Peatness

Do you think bromine is a little better?
I don't know anything about it. I get allergic reactions (hives) to chlorine in swimming pools which is why I am cautious about it. I know some pools use ozone treatment. They tend to be expensive.

Birdie

I don't know anything about it. I get allergic reactions (hives) to chlorine in swimming pools which is why I am cautious about it. I know some pools use ozone treatment. They tend to be expensive.
I'm just paranoid and since I swim occasionally in a neighborhood brominated pool... Hopefully, not transmissible. Oh gosh the stress of all this.

J.R.K

Just remember that both wild Covid and the vax hurt via the spike protein. Use ivermectin, HCQ, or in a pinch NAC to detach the spike proteins.

Also, I believe I remember from a study, but want to double check when I can find the study again, that fenbendazole stops the binding of the part of the spike protein responsible for ADE. There's just one little study on it. That's the dog wormer available all over the place. If that proves to be correct, it might be something else to grab in a really bad jam. (I picked that up, because almost all of my friends and family got the vax.) However, it's weaker than ivermectin or HCQ on its own.
As I think on this @Nemo I am coming to the possibility that even if a vaccinated person would manage to clear all the spike protein from their system they would in fact avoid the ADE, which would be a win for them. But contact with the wild version of the virus would activate the antibodies and they would come out and irregardless of the lack of the vaccine produced spike protein they would still be in trouble as the molecular mimicry between the spike protein and all the vital organ tissues would be in play so they to would be under attack.

Nemo

As I think on this @Nemo I am coming to the possibility that even if a vaccinated person would manage to clear all the spike protein from their system they would in fact avoid the ADE, which would be a win for them. But contact with the wild version of the virus would activate the antibodies and they would come out and irregardless of the lack of the vaccine produced spike protein they would still be in trouble as the molecular mimicry between the spike protein and all the vital organ tissues would be in play so they to would be under attack.

I'm afraid you're right about the antibodies continuing to be around, JRK, and your point is critical. Don't know how I blocked this from my head.

"It’s normal for antibody levels to go down after acute infection, but they don’t go down to zero; they plateau. Here, we found antibody-producing cells in people 11 months after first [Covid-19] symptoms. These cells will live and produce antibodies for the rest of people’s lives. That’s strong evidence for long-lasting immunity.”

The antibody-producing cells are long-lived plasma cells in the bone marrow.

But since you're right about the antibodies, then it's impossible to avoid ADE, because it's your antibodies that facilitate virus entry into cells. not the spike protein.

"...antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of infection... occurs when virus-antibody immunocomplexes interact with cells bearing complement or Fc receptors, promoting internalization of the virus and increasing infection."

It would still be good to clear the spike proteins from your body, because they're inflammatory, prevent cell maintenance activities, and are prions. But clearing the vax-caused spike proteins won't prevent ADE or autoimmune attacks on tissue with proteins similar to the spike proteins. Wow.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom