To Everybody That Supplements Magnesium Glycinate And Especially To Dan Of Toxinless.com

blah278

Surprise, surprise !

https://www.truthinadvertising.org/wp-c ... laint-.pdf

People who, like me and CelticPhoenix at toxinless, have been following this story for a long time know what's going on there. Bottom-line : We're getting **** in the ****, without vaselina.

The real piece of ***t in that story is Albion, in fact. But that's not exactly new. They are like the rest of big pharma.

If anybody on this board is from the US, go on and join this class action. For once in a while, we can have a little fun at their expense and make them, for once, cought a little (big) bit of dollars. Personally I'm in Europe, otherwise I would do it 200%

Ps : Long time peat practitioner here. I've been lurking this board forever. If anybody know him personally, say hello to peat from me and forward him this lawsuit. Knowing his history with Roche and Albion, it should bring a smile to his face ... ;)

Well, care to elaborate for the rest of us that supplement Magnesium but have no idea what you're talking about?

Dan W

Nice find, Blah, I'm going to try forwarding this to a couple of the companies that haven't finished answering my questions.

An especially interesting part: "Albion did review, direct, and approve the current content of our label." I'd been thinking some of the unlabeled ingredient issue was the result of bad communication between the bottler and the manufacturer, but apparently not.

And Lin, I think this may reflect badly on more than just Bluebonnet because Albion is the manufacturer behind a lot of mineral supplement brands. I'm impressed by NutraBio and Nuvari though, pulling their products when this stuff came to light.

pboy

im not surprised companies cut corners and embellish stuff, but to straight up lie like that is pretty bad, especially the fact it was on purpose. That was quite interesting and enjoyable reading the legal court paper, insight as to how cases work

Are you sure there are not other secret fillers? That would be important for the class action.

Lin

Oh good grief! I just got some Doctor's Best Mag Glycinate, and I see that Albion was their supplier...

BingDing

What a bunch of lying, thieving turds. I hope the class action case gets certified, I'll be there with bells on.

I've always had problems with oral magnesium and was using Nutrabio/Albion. When even a 100mg gave me the runs I figured it was just me. But no, it was a bunch of greedy aholes at Albion. S*** on 'em, I'll never buy another Albion product.

natedawggh

I use magnesium chloride, it's mined right from the earth and comes in flakes just like sea salt. Its also the best form to take.

burtlancast

This is why i say the future belongs to auto-production; we should produce ourselves our own progesterone, Vit E, etc...

tara

burtlancast said:
This is why i say the future belongs to auto-production; we should produce ourselves our own progesterone, Vit E, etc...
Got recipes? :)

burtlancast

tara said:
burtlancast said:

I've caught a remark by Ray mentionning how easy it is to synthetise progesterone...
Other European members like me here know fully well it's impossible to order anything from the US or anywhere else, as they confiscate it at the customs.
There's no other way for us...

burtlancast said:
tara said:
burtlancast said:

I've caught a remark by Ray mentionning how easy it is to synthetise progesterone...
Other European members like me here know fully well it's impossible to order anything from the US or anywhere else, as they confiscate it at the customs.
There's no other way for us...

Britain, my friend. No customs from there.

4peatssake

I sure wish haidut would make Progest E :poke

Dan W

Haidut needs to make just about everything. And I figure if each person on the forum mails him a wild yam, he can get started on making Progest-E :lol:

I'm finally making headway on the source (sources?) that BulkSupplements and PureBulk get their magnesium glycinate from: unfortunately magnesium oxide is in both. Not that the magnesium oxide itself is terrible, but it frustrates me that manufacturers are being sneaky.

tara

Dan Wich said:
Haidut needs to make just about everything. And I figure if each person on the forum mails him a wild yam, he can get started on making Progest-E :lol:

I'm finally making headway on the source (sources?) that BulkSupplements and PureBulk get their magnesium glycinate from: unfortunately magnesium oxide is in both. Not that the magnesium oxide itself is terrible, but it frustrates me that manufacturers are being sneaky.

Thanks for doing this checking. Do you know what proportion of PureBulk's mag. glycinate is actually mag. oxide? Yes, frustrating that they are not open about contents.

burtlancast

Such_Saturation said:

Then, you need to find british people willing to order for you.
But even if one succeeds, we should remind ourselves the pharma monopoles are buying one after another the health products firms.
If they manage to sneak in aluminium, live viruses, formaldehyde in vaccines, even with all the so-called "regulatory agencies" ( cough) would you trust them to make your vitamins ?

burtlancast said:
Such_Saturation said:

Then, you need to find british people willing to order for you.
But even if one succeeds, we should remind ourselves the pharma monopoles are buying one after another the health products firms.
If they manage to sneak in aluminium, live viruses, formaldehyde in vaccines, even with all the so-called "regulatory agencies" ( cough) would you trust them to make your vitamins ?

I bought Progest-E from Britain :mrgreen:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals