The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Rafe

Spot check for 35% of the Austrian population? So really it’s just part of the show. To threaten people.

OP
P

Peatness

In response to attorney’s FOIA request, US CDC admits that it has no record of an unvaccinated person spreading COVID after recovering from COVID.

FD8-lm9VQAIoy1F

OP
P

Peatness

Old Irenaeus

Hard to fathom this level of draconian authoritarianism when drinking, smoking, sedentary lifestyle are all accepted.

Ben.

You have my sympathy & support @Ben. I also talked to my senior colleague this week so he wouldn’t be blindsided when I’m locked out & he has to deal with my workload.

He mostly acted like a friend & wasn’t hostile. But it was also clear that he thinks I’m being ignorant & pigheaded, & he “couldn’t be around unvaccinated people indoors.” And he was patronizing.

When today I saw that a coworker, who was hired for their education, was making fun of a staff support worker for indicating she was against the mandate, I was steamed.

I’m down about the ridicule we’re about to face. But it’s also because of it that I confirm my decision is good. Refusing bad work is good.

Hang in there.

Can't be around unvaccinated? Alot of trust he has in his vaccine.

Coworker or not,making fun of people for their vaccination choice is childish, uninformed and not appropiate for a humane and kind person.

You have my sympathy & support @Ben. I also talked to my senior colleague this week so he wouldn’t be blindsided when I’m locked out & he has to deal with my workload.
You are not alone in this.

Thanks.

Well i quit today. So thats that.

Feels very freeing to be honest. Financially stupid perhaps but i'll figure it out.

OP
P

Peatness

Coworker or not,making fun of people for their vaccination choice is childish, uninformed and not appropiate for a humane and kind person.

Thanks.

Feels very freeing to be honest. Financially stupid perhaps but i'll figure it out.
Constructive dismissal - when the time comes for compensation.

Rafe

Congrats @Ben. for being done with it.
The date has changed to Jan 4 for me to be put on unpaid leave. I should have left this job a long time ago.

Thanks.

I admire you for your decision to quit. It is heroic standing up for freedom.

Last edited:

Birdie

From a commenter on The Treehouse website :

"Dutch government announced this week (November 2nd, 2021) its decision to extend the duration of the natural immunity certificate from 180 days to 365 days

This decision is based on recent scientific findings about the longevity of natural immunity which occurs after an infection. Experts support the notion that this immunity continues for longer than previously assumed.

German virology community, which also proposes to extend the natural immunity certificate to 365 days"

Vaccinating people who have had covid-19: why doesn’t natural immunity count in the US?

Regina

The whole mega lottery winner story of Biden's appointee of Gil Cisneros sounds like a pile of horse:pileofpoop:. it's such a ridiculous background and too much power thrown in his lap.

Smells more like another plant put in place.

mayku-T-meelo

Yes, they tried that, in practice the policy didn't even last a whole day. People were pissed, some were leaving cars at gas stations, it was kind of amusing while it lasted. Since around that time there were large protests happening every week, but they gradually subsided. Now you can't enter virtually any place without the certificate, some grocery stores are accessible without testing/inoculation, but even where it's needed not all guards are that scrupulous with checking. I guess the country is strongly polarized. So called intellectuals and experts are constantly looking for excuses to enforce more strict measures, basically blaming it on unvaccinated as the title of the thread suggests. It's still not as bad as in the neighbouring Austria or Italy, where they are enforcing vaccination through policy, but unfortunately I feel it's just a matter of time before they take them for example.

OP
P

Peatness

Yes, they tried that, in practice the policy didn't even last a whole day. People were pissed, some were leaving cars at gas stations, it was kind of amusing while it lasted. Since around that time there were large protests happening every week, but they gradually subsided. Now you can't enter virtually any place without the certificate, some grocery stores are accessible without testing/inoculation, but even where it's needed not all guards are that scrupulous with checking. I guess the country is strongly polarized. So called intellectuals and experts are constantly looking for excuses to enforce more strict measures, basically blaming it on unvaccinated as the title of the thread suggests. It's still not as bad as in the neighbouring Austria or Italy, where they are enforcing vaccination, but unfortunately I feel it's just a matter of time.
This is good news. I hope it stays that way

Regina

Yes, they tried that, in practice the policy didn't even last a whole day. People were pissed, some were leaving cars at gas stations, it was kind of amusing while it lasted. Since around that time there were large protests happening every week, but they gradually subsided. Now you can't enter virtually any place without the certificate, some grocery stores are accessible without testing/inoculation, but even where it's needed not all guards are that scrupulous with checking. I guess the country is strongly polarized. So called intellectuals and experts are constantly looking for excuses to enforce more strict measures, basically blaming it on unvaccinated as the title of the thread suggests. It's still not as bad as in the neighbouring Austria or Italy, where they are enforcing vaccination through policy, but unfortunately I feel it's just a matter of time before they take them for example.
Thanks for the update.
Sending good wishes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals