"The Penis Is The Male Animal-flower, A Soft-firm Dildo. "

lexis

Nikola Telsa says

"Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

"Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

"Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants and other insects--a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

"The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me.

"Woman's independence and her cleverness in obtaining what she wants in the business world is breaking down man's spirit of independence. The old fire he once experienced at being able to achieve something that would compel and hold a woman's devotion is turning to ashes.

x-ray peat

I think your picture is adorable

I thought you would enjoy this one as well

bf6432a585342df49d6ea260acabc3a3.jpg

Sucrates

Has anyone tried whispering the thread title into the ear of a complete stranger? :O

sladerunner69

Nikola Telsa says

"Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

"Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

"Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants and other insects--a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

"The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me.

"Woman's independence and her cleverness in obtaining what she wants in the business world is breaking down man's spirit of independence. The old fire he once experienced at being able to achieve something that would compel and hold a woman's devotion is turning to ashes.

I wouldnt take Nikola Tesla advice on women and relationships too seriously. He wrote in his journals that he never had a relationship with any women other then his mother, and the only romantic relationship of his life was with a particularly friendly pidgeon, who one day flew out the window seemingly never to return, except t did a few months later when it became ill and died in Tesla's hands. He fell into a deep depression and it was the end of his career as a prodigal inventor. He was clearly jaded by his terrible track record with females.

Again, I would consider him an authority on many scientific matters, but romance, love, the male-female dynamic and its effect on society is far from a science.

sladerunner69

Re: "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo.

"Gaining the social, economic, cultural, intellectual, and sexual rights of men will not liberate anyone, because these rights and roles are where the ugliness of maleness is."

I mean serious...is our intellect ugly then when it is "liberated"? He has some great ideas but also some crazy stuff.

Look deeper. He is not saying all male intellect is ugliness, but ugliness exists within the male intellect. And as a psuedo-macho-male who loves weightlifting and fast cars and surfing, I have to admit it is true to some extent, maybe totally true. Most of histories wars and tragedies were brought on by a part of the male intellect that justified those types of things, and corporate greed and marginalizing public health as in the current healthcare industry and terribel food supply are a result of greed justified by male intellect.

There are a lot of great things about male intellect, but the vast majority of the ugliness also lies in there.

sladerunner69

Re: "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo.

gummybear--

Having read more of the context
(see above in this thread)
I think you may be misinterpreting the passage.

Sounds like Peat means something like:
Males in the modern world have more power than women,
but the nature of that power is corrupt, controlling, wrongly competitve, fascistic, etc....

So...if women set as a goal for themselves
to try to copy men's power strategies,
then they will not be "liberated,"
because they will just be repeating and recreating the corrupt power tactics of men.

Something like that....

Now..."soft-firm dildo"...?
I'll take a shot at that:
I think I've read some sex therapists say that
men should sort of, generally and literally, relax about sex,
that men should not have as the ideal goal in sex
to always have an Erection O' Steel, so to speak.
That men should open up to and embrace the
(literal) ups and downs of their member.

Furthermore, it is easy to see why some sexual philosophers
might equate the Erection 'O Steel to something weapon-like:
hard, impervious, invulnerable...perhaps intent on rendering pain, not pleasure.

I don't have experience with dildos :geek: ,
but I'm guessing Peat means "soft-firm dildo" to be a positive image,
the relaxed, playful penile posture (no alliteration intended, I swear!),
versus the obsessively competitive, weapon-like presentation....

And that brings us to "the male animal flower."
I guess this is the more traditional, poetic version of "the soft-firm dildo."
The flower is delicate, not hard.
But it is powerful in its generative, re-creative energy.

No no no no, What Dr. Peat is really saying here, is that he likes penis. Likes it a lot.

x-ray peat

:rolleyes: omg. So this made you think of me. Hmm
First I should say I am only kidding you but you did say that icecreamlover's Hitler Youth avatar was adorable. I just thought you would enjoy the American version (sarc). I am surprised at your surprise :rolleyes:.

Regina

First I should say I am only kidding you but you did say that icecreamlover's Hitler Youth avatar was adorable. I just thought you would enjoy the American version (sarc). I am surprised at your surprise :rolleyes:.
I just like group hugs.
:wavingyellow

amethyst

In keeping with the penis theme of the thread, how's this for poetic-ness? "The penis is a male tree of potent autonomy. A resolute towering oak of expansive ambition and ascendancy." Kinda Thor -like. Better than a soft dildo methinks :smuggrin:

amethyst

I wouldnt take Nikola Tesla advice on women and relationships too seriously. He wrote in his journals that he never had a relationship with any women other then his mother, and the only romantic relationship of his life was with a particularly friendly pidgeon, who one day flew out the window seemingly never to return, except t did a few months later when it became ill and died in Tesla's hands. He fell into a deep depression and it was the end of his career as a prodigal inventor. He was clearly jaded by his terrible track record with females.

Again, I would consider him an authority on many scientific matters, but romance, love, the male-female dynamic and its effect on society is far from a science.
I'm glad you wrote that. While a genius, Tesla was odd, to say the least. Hardly anyone to give relationship advice.

jaakkima

Only read a few posts, from icecreamlover et al. It's possible to see in much of recent history a general historical force of infantilization. I'm not sure there's a lot of sex difference in it.

Queequeg

Has anyone tried whispering the thread title into the ear of a complete stranger? :O
no but you may want to try this one first. much better salesmanship
"The penis is a male tree of potent autonomy. A resolute towering oak of expansive ambition and ascendancy."

Last edited:

sladerunner69

Telsa's comment was descriptive,not prescriptive.

As if you were some kind of authority on Tesla. You can't even spell his name correctly.

But seriously, his comments seem marred by the fact that he had such miserable relationships with women, if he had any at all. Who knows if he was too itnellectual for women, or not engaged in the "chase" or was sucha ehrmit that he enver met the opprotunity to meet the right one, I just can't deny that he was likely deeply troubled by his lack of a romantic partner, pidgeon-love aside.

lexis

I have not claimed anything about myself.I just copied and pasted a text.

Since you are quick to judge me,your judgement on Telsa must be half baked as well.

amethyst

no but you may want to try this one first. much better salesmanship
Oh why do I keep coming back to this thread? :eek: :D:cigar:

But really, no disrespect to Mr. Peat, whom I appreciate for his many contributions. However, I don't think of the penis, aka male organ, as a "soft-firm dildo". This will probably be taken the wrong way, but the penis has always been a symbol of achievement, and well, "expansive ambition and ascendancy". A symbol of power and authority. Which, can be used in a positive or negative way. Males have always done the conquering in society, the exploration, the pioneering, the dominating. This can be good for society but also not so good when it is used to overtly ( and covertly) to control individuals to the extreme. Which, is what we are seeing in society today. That is why there is a supposed backlash against the negative aspects of this authority. The SJW's, for example, are going about it all wrong, of course, rebelling against this authority.They, being agitated by influences from behind the scenes. Some will understand what I mean by that.

But screaming at the top of your lungs and demanding one's rights, is not going to achieve the ends one desires. And they really just play into the negative controller's plans for where they want to take society. This goes for all other special interest groups which, again, are the controller's labels, put in place, in order for them to categorize everyone into some sort of special interest group. Because then, society is easier to control.

But in fairness and deference to the theme, someone ought to make a thread on the poetic merits of the vagina :smuggrin:

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom