"The Penis Is The Male Animal-flower, A Soft-firm Dildo. "

OP
N

narouz

Re: "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo.

That Rock God might be able to convince Sean Connery that
"The Gun is Good!"
But I think
"The Penis is Evil"
will be a non-starter.

Peat's_Girl

narouz said:
The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream[/b]." -Raymond Peat, PhD

that's just the kind of text msgs I send my bf while he's at work.

Sheik

A flower is a reproductive organ. I think Peat is just trying to give some perspective. We look at flowers without judgement, as something beautiful, yet the penis has all kinds of judgements attached to it. But they are essentially the same thing.

You can think of the penis more objectively when you realize that it's the same as a flower.

The dildo part... again, he's trying to give some perspective to break people out of their molds. A dildo is a lifeless object that women use to pleasure themselves. A penis, too, is simply an object, and any meaning you attach to it isn't the true meaning. There is no inherent meaning.

A penis is just a dildo that gets hard and then soft.

A warm dream... If something has great meaning to you, you are fooled. Life is but a dream. A mirage.

These ideas are not incorrect; they're just alternative perspectives. Brain food. Don't live within the limits of dogma. Live consciously.

Being poetic wasn't the point. He's surgically removing the usual mindless emotional reactions to maleness. Men are not understood in our society. There is such emotion attached to our ideas about men that we can't see the plain, rational truth.

Not only is plain, rational truth valuable for science, there is incredibly deep beauty in seeing life that way. Seeing yourself and other other life in that way.

I didn't pay much attention to the context, but it sounds like he's saying that if women want what men have, they don't realize what it is that men really have. It reminds me of a quote from Timothy Leary, "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."

I don't agree with the "latest" trend that finds in what Ray Peat lists there as ugliness, the natural workings of a male spirit when freed from the "chains of society". If you are convinced of that, it is unfortunate that no amount of testosterone supplements or god forbid "red pill" handbooks will ever solve the problems inside you. Ray Peat is correct in that quote I think, and remember that a right is not absolute, and neither is it necessarily a natural thing or necessarily associated with freedom. Ray Peat understands that what we think of when we think male or female is way off, both in quality and in quantity.

G

gummybear

Sheik said:
A flower is a reproductive organ. I think Peat is just trying to give some perspective. We look at flowers without judgement, as something beautiful, yet the penis has all kinds of judgements attached to it. But they are essentially the same thing.

You can think of the penis more objectively when you realize that it's the same as a flower.

The dildo part... again, he's trying to give some perspective to break people out of their molds. A dildo is a lifeless object that women use to pleasure themselves. A penis, too, is simply an object, and any meaning you attach to it isn't the true meaning. There is no inherent meaning.

A penis is just a dildo that gets hard and then soft.

A warm dream... If something has great meaning to you, you are fooled. Life is but a dream. A mirage.

These ideas are not incorrect; they're just alternative perspectives. Brain food. Don't live within the limits of dogma. Live consciously.

Being poetic wasn't the point. He's surgically removing the usual mindless emotional reactions to maleness. Men are not understood in our society. There is such emotion attached to our ideas about men that we can't see the plain, rational truth.

Not only is plain, rational truth valuable for science, there is incredibly deep beauty in seeing life that way. Seeing yourself and other other life in that way.

I didn't pay much attention to the context, but it sounds like he's saying that if women want what men have, they don't realize what it is that men really have. It reminds me of a quote from Timothy Leary, "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."

Sounds like you are putting pu$sy on a piedestal

Xisca

Re: "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo.

j. said:
I don't even know what animal flower is supposed to mean.

This is the flower of the male animal, exactly as the flower is the sex of the plant!
He just comes back to physiology...

Charlie said:
Firm but soft? :error
Well, I think it is firm when polen is polinating female flower....
And it has a very soft skin.
Pure physiology...
;)

Luann

@narouz you're right, he's talking about the gentle, awkward, mischievous member compared to the angry dominant thing that it's been rumored as. he's describing men as wanting, needing, snuggling things that have a dark side, but aren't explicitly their bad side.

DaveFoster

I think he's saying to consider corporations as people is an affront to the natural definition of living beings; in other words, living beings seek right, but to give such to corporations lacks context and respect for individuation amongst systems.

lvysaur

I disagree with Peat on this one. It sounds like he's advocating a society where women have a sexuality that is less divorced from the male one; in other words, women objectify men more, and men objectify women less, compared to modern standards.

There have been plenty of matriarchal societies in the past, and all of them have been less advanced and resilient than the patriarchal ones. I'm assuming here that a matriarchal society would have had this "egalitarian" sexuality moreso than a patriarchal one.

The main feature that women are attracted to in men is power, or "capability". Most of the social and physical traits that favor us (money, athleticism, height, deep voice) are direct indicators of some type of power/authority; either societal or concrete.

Women are sexually submissive (think doggy style), or at best "equal" (missionary position). When a healthy man desires a woman, he thinks of acting upon her, while a woman desiring a man tends to think of being acted upon by him. So the power dynamic exists here too, and both men and women sexually prefer women to be sex objects, and men to be sex "subjects" or "actors" (obviously these are generalizations, not hard fast rules).

'Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.' - Oscar Wilde

Last edited:
The man is the pilot and the woman the boat.

Women are where sex happens.

I think the model of the penis as the hard rod penetrating the woman is ridiculous. Each sex is equal but women are far more capable sexually than men are.

Sex for me is being surrounded and encompassed by my woman. I feel my male energy entering her and recirculating. But she has equal energy when she is at her best.

The penis is best when it's not rigid but rather a little snake like, less than rock hard more than semi hard. That is what feels best to both the man and the woman.

DaveFoster

I disagree with Peat on this one. It sounds like he's advocating a society where women have a sexuality that is less divorced from the male one; in other words, women objectify men more, and men objectify women less, compared to modern standards.

There have been plenty of matriarchal societies in the past, and all of them have been less advanced and resilient than the patriarchal ones. I'm assuming here that a matriarchal society would have had this "egalitarian" sexuality moreso than a patriarchal one.

The main feature that women are attracted to in men is power, or "capability". Most of the social and physical traits that favor us (money, athleticism, height, deep voice) are direct indicators of some type of power/authority; either societal or concrete.

Women are sexually submissive (think doggy style), or at best "equal" (missionary position). When a healthy man desires a woman, he thinks of acting upon her, while a woman desiring a man tends to think of being acted upon by him. So the power dynamic exists here too, and both men and women sexually prefer women to be sex objects, and men to be sex "subjects" or "actors" (obviously these are generalizations, not hard fast rules).

'Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.' - Oscar Wilde
Kind of weird to think of missionary as equal when men are on top.

DaveFoster

Well, it's certainly more equal than doggy style.
I guess; I mean doggy style is one movement away from //, while missionary is much more ---_.

@ecstatichamster I've noticed that girls orgasm a lot easier when they're on bottom, but that's just my own experiences.

I guess; I mean doggy style is one movement away from //, while missionary is much more ---_.

@ecstatichamster I've noticed that girls orgasm a lot easier when they're on bottom, but that's just my own experiences.

They orgasm more easily when they are on top -- when they can rub their clit against your pubic bone. You are lucky if a girl orgasm easily on the bottom as most girls don't orgasm nearly as easily from penile vaginal intercourse absent clitoral stimulation.

DaveFoster

They orgasm more easily when they are on top -- when they can rub their clit against your pubic bone. You are lucky if a girl orgasm easily on the bottom as most girls don't orgasm nearly as easily from penile vaginal intercourse absent clitoral stimulation.
38566367.jpg

Queequeg

my 2 cents.. I think the line following the quote is the key for me.

"Gaining the social, economic, cultural, intellectual and sexual rights of men will not liberate anyone, because these rights and roles are where the ugliness of maleness is. It is not the penis that is fascistic, domineering, exploitive, corrupting. The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream.
All objects are desirable, no object enslaves, imposed systems enslave."

To me, he is saying that the real problem is the authoritarian system and not the penis i.e. patriarchy. The system is neither male or female. It has always enslaved both sexes but historically in different ways. Now it is moving to a system that enslaves us in equal ways. The solution is not for women to try to act like men. They are just trading in one set of chains for another. The solution is to change the system.

Women obviously deserve equal rights but Feminism, as it has been given to us, is a sham. It is no friend of either women or men but is just more divide and rule. Yes the sexes are different but the power in this difference can only be truly realized when combined and working as one. The whole that is greater than the sum of its parts.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom