The End of the World is fast approaching - The Great Reset - What is the back-up plan ?

K

Kayaker

That's a good idea except all of my family is in NY and they will refuse to leave unitl it is too late - maybe I can go out to the woods and reside with the squirrels and convince them to bring me food :)
I'm sure you can find farm work in upstate NY, maybe even with free lodging.

Summer

Pffft. None of this is the end of the world.

For that, you would need something like a black hole, some antimatter, a von Neumann machine, or a light bulb-

Not to say none of the things you mentioned aren't threats, but I've noticed in the "conspiracy" realm that people like to blow things (yes, even the past two years) waaaaaaayyyyyy out of proportion.

Go back and read "Behold a Pale Horse!" by William Cooper, published in the early 90s. Cooper stated that 75% of humanity would be wiped off the planet from the "AIDS virus" by the year 2000. Except...... that didn't happen, and nothing remotely like it happened. I don't even think 50 Million people have been classified as "AIDS deaths" since it came about/was invented in the 80s. Cooper also suggested that everything in the US would be nationalized and the entire population rounded up into Concentration Camps ANY DAY NOW, PATRIOTS SHOULD NEVER BE AT HOME ON HOLIDAYS! Except..... nothing like that happened, either. Even with the world's largest prison population, well over 99% of the population live "free" in this country.

I'm also reading Matrix 2 by Val Valerian, and John Lear also made similar AIDS death predictions. Which, again, didn't come close to happening.

Of course, even having said that, I think both of the above mentioned books are worthy reads.

I'd say first off, STOP engaging in this sort of "Doomsday Thinking." First off, it isn't productive in the slightest, it turns off many people (who might otherwise engage in some potential solutions), and it won't play out that way, anyway. You're only going to bring about this sort of negativity in your own life (go read Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, or The Bible, or any other text that tells you you manifest in your life what you BELIEVE), and you are feeding entities that thrive on this sort of negative energy.
Have you ever done this successfully? I swear any time I’ve dedicated time to doing this, I usually end up manifesting only references to what I want. It’s kind of crazy.

tankasnowgod

Have you ever done this successfully? I swear any time I’ve dedicated time to doing this, I usually end up manifesting only references to what I want. It’s kind of crazy.

Yes, I have. I used it specifically to manifest some career goals, back in the early 2010s, and also to move to beachside apartment.

One of the realizations that I had was that this works for EVERYTHING, ALL of the time. And it's based on belief and faith. So, anything that you truly believe will happen. Whether it's what you consciously want or not.

So, the issue (where a lot of people get caught up) is that if you are replacing a belief, it will take time to change it (for most people, most of the time). This could be why you only manifest "references."

As an example, let's say you want to walk through walls. So, you say to yourself over and over "I can walk through walls!" Well, that's great and all, but you probably have a deep held belief that walls are solid. If you have an entire life of bumping into walls, feeling they are solid, learning about the physics of why they appear to offer resistance, and so forth. So, now you have conflicting beliefs (with the "walls being solid" belief likely being much stronger), so you never really seem to be able to walk through them. So, maybe what you end up manifesting is being a stuntman on a sci fi movie where you appear to walk through walls.

That example might be "out there," but the same concepts are going to apply to more "grounded" beliefs, too. I remember a story is one of those books about an insurance salesmen who would always make $25,000 a year, in good times and bad. If it was good times, he made some easy sales and then ended up sabotaging himself, either through reduced effort or what have you. In the bad times, he was the hardest worker, and did everything possible to get that $25,000. Apparently, his belief that he made (or was worth) $25,000 a year was as solid as most people's belief that walls are solid, and you can't just walk through them.

Summer

Yes, I have. I used it specifically to manifest some career goals, back in the early 2010s, and also to move to beachside apartment.

One of the realizations that I had was that this works for EVERYTHING, ALL of the time. And it's based on belief and faith. So, anything that you truly believe will happen. Whether it's what you consciously want or not.

So, the issue (where a lot of people get caught up) is that if you are replacing a belief, it will take time to change it (for most people, most of the time). This could be why you only manifest "references."

As an example, let's say you want to walk through walls. So, you say to yourself over and over "I can walk through walls!" Well, that's great and all, but you probably have a deep held belief that walls are solid. If you have an entire life of bumping into walls, feeling they are solid, learning about the physics of why they appear to offer resistance, and so forth. So, now you have conflicting beliefs (with the "walls being solid" belief likely being much stronger), so you never really seem to be able to walk through them. So, maybe what you end up manifesting is being a stuntman on a sci fi movie where you appear to walk through walls.

That example might be "out there," but the same concepts are going to apply to more "grounded" beliefs, too. I remember a story is one of those books about an insurance salesmen who would always make $25,000 a year, in good times and bad. If it was good times, he made some easy sales and then ended up sabotaging himself, either through reduced effort or what have you. In the bad times, he was the hardest worker, and did everything possible to get that $25,000. Apparently, his belief that he made (or was worth) $25,000 a year was as solid as most people's belief that walls are solid, and you can't just walk through them.
Thanks for the reply. I definitely harbor some self-sabotaging beliefs. Sounds like it’s important to find an effective method of reprogramming a belief and sticking to it. It’s easy to get discouraged because we’ve been taught our whole lives that something like the law of belief is nonsensical and complete fiction.

LeeLemonoil

War in Ukraine has harsh consequences for worldwide food and fertilizer supply. Countries in Africa and Middle East will be the first and most affected - leading to more social unrest, migration and such while consumer prices everywhere will see decimation of wealth and unemployment.

It’s crisis after crisis now.

LeeLemonoil

Another new release of predictive programming. They need a militarized Europe and a villain Russia again.

Future War and the Defence of Europe​

John R. Allen, Frederick Ben Hodges, and Julian Lindley-French

• Examines the COVID-19 crisis and the potential impact on European defence
  • Provides a radical vision of a technology-enabling future European defence
  • Analyses the dilemmas facing Europe in maintaining and assuring its defences

TheCedar1

Also if elites wanted to kill off so many people they could do so in a heartbeat, they could poison the water supply, create a more deadly virus,
They tried with COVID-19, that didn't work, now they're trying with the vaccines, according to stats online, some 4.5 billion people took both doses of the vaccine, that's 57% of the global population. I think that if they successfully vaccinate 7.5 billion of us, they'll be able to kill us in a heartbeat.

PeskyPeater

of course stunt like this a huge stone in different languages, that has similarities with the rosetta stones, is just a psychological inception especially focused on religious ppl, more 50% of the population are in the globalists sun god cult pocket.

Indeed @LeeLemonoil , it triggers in people who are scared by it, an effect that can potentially cause a self fulfilling prophecy via predictive programming.

But the solution is simple, be aware of this, and turn you're back on it. sayonara chingoatee!

Live and die by your morals. That’s it. The scope of what the elite control means it’s virtually impossible to escape their reach (in this life). Off-gridding may buy you time, but to really be off-grid is difficult and expensive.
And where is off-the-grid anyways? Isn’t everything owned by somebody?

Jayvee

They tried with COVID-19, that didn't work, now they're trying with the vaccines, according to stats online, some 4.5 billion people took both doses of the vaccine, that's 57% of the global population. I think that if they successfully vaccinate 7.5 billion of us, they'll be able to kill us in a heartbeat.

I'm no fan of the vaccine but if the aim was to kill people it hasn't done a very good job. I know of maybe 100+ people who have taken the vaccine and maybe one person died from it, which equates to roughly 1%. I'm playing devils advocate here but surely their are better methods for killing people (or making them sick)? Or is 1% dead and another 'X'% sick/damaged maybe all that was needed?

Herbie

Are the elites really trying to depopulate or are they really destroying civilisation because they are not intelligent, mentally ill, have too much power, have insane beliefs and philosophy’s, with low ability, skill, knowledge, not a clue, thick, out of touch, arrogant, ignorant, irrational, degenerates, retarded, mis informed?

PeskyPeater

Are the elites really trying to depopulate or are they really destroying civilisation because they are not intelligent, mentally ill, have too much power, have insane beliefs and philosophy’s, with low ability, skill, knowledge, not a clue, thick, out of touch, arrogant, ignorant, irrational, degenerates, retarded, mis informed?
I cant imagine the elite being so stupid and make such major mistakes, it makes them just look evil.
It must be the highly advanced conehead Gods of inner earth that gotten so bored they decided to play with the stoopid humans from outside

TheCedar1

I'm no fan of the vaccine but if the aim was to kill people it hasn't done a very good job. I know of maybe 100+ people who have taken the vaccine and maybe one person died from it, which equates to roughly 1%. I'm playing devils advocate here but surely their are better methods for killing people (or making them sick)? Or is 1% dead and another 'X'% sick/damaged maybe all that was needed?
My theory on why vaxxed people haven't died out yet en masse is because they know it would alarm everyone, vaxxed or unvaxxed, which would cause civil unrest globally and put an end to their plan before it started. I think them putting up 5G towers is so that they can prepare to unleash hell on earth when their goal vax numbers get to 7,5 billion

AlaskaJono

Here is a great example of predictive programming: I saw this yesterday at the newsagent here in Australia:

(Chief Health Officer) CHO predicts second Omicron wave to coincide with return of flu in winter​

Australia is set to face the dual threat of a fresh Omicron wave and the first major surge of flu cases since the pandemic began.
That’s the assessment of the country’s chief medical officer Paul Kelly, who said winter would bring fresh challenges to Australia’s COVID-19 response.
While Omicron cases have begun to plateau in several jurisdictions, Professor Kelly on Wednesday told a COVID-19 committee hearing that new outbreaks were likely to hit during the colder months.
“There will be another wave of Omicron, most likely in the winter,” he said.

@JamesGatz The End of the World (as we know it) will come when you die. For all of us.....So you need deprogramming, from believing msm/ the 'science'/fear etc., and you have already begun that process. When we already 'know how things are' then we are usually blocking any new information. I am guilty of this many times @week! ... Your own creative process is part of that deprogramming. A large part.

World events as 'shown on TV' may not be real (not in the Buddhist sense but in the film crew/crisis actors scenario) but they do affect many around us. Be aware of this, as the "create your own reality" paradigm may not withstand real world people and pressures. My 2Cents. Carry on.

Peatful

Last edited:

PeskyPeater

I find this beautiful, alas it's useless effort. They are using psychological Technics to use the ppl that fall for conspiracies, Like this Dutch Gideon parliamentarian, using them to strengthen their own hidden agenda . They have got some part of the truth but not quite enough, an can beb discredited easy, so he appears to be a 'Wappie' or conspiracy theorist, while making the other party look stronger.
The slogun "own nothing be happy', is only on the posters in MSM, but is actually not in the book of Schwabb the covid 19 great reset. So there follows a discrepancy of information that cannot hold in court.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom