The End of the World is fast approaching - The Great Reset - What is the back-up plan ?

PeskyPeater

In first instance it seems a real debate, but from another perspective, it could be setup to only seem that there is a conflict between parties. In other words the whole thing is fake news via inception.

PeskyPeater

By using nested iterating inceptions, you cannot possibly get an overview of the hidden goal behind it. For the rabbit hole goes too deep. Only if you join the enemy by infiltrating then you can see what is going on. In other words, the information you are getting is not only fake, it is so out of date, when you start to see get a glimpse of their plan, you are already too late. Thus the hidden agenda has a very high rate of succes.

PeskyPeater

conspiracy thinking is actually a psychological phenomenon that results from the limit of thinking capacity or intellect of the thinker or observer together with a limited dataset of information that, when also fragmented to certain degree, there is no way for the individual to break out of it's paradigm. With predictive programming you can steer whole crowds into a certain direction and let them eat out of your hand, via the right kind of info manipulated into their mind via technology we are all accustomed too television..

I think the gretest inception is that there is going to be a New world order. But that was already in place before we were even born.

ursidae

conspiracy thinking is actually a psychological phenomenon that results from the limit of thinking capacity or intellect of the thinker or observer together with a limited dataset of information that, when also fragmented to certain degree, there is no way for the individual to break out of it's paradigm. With predictive programming you can steer whole crowds into a certain direction and let them eat out of your hand, via the right kind of info manipulated into their mind via technology we are all accustomed too television..

I think the gretest inception is that there is going to be a New world order. But that was already in place before we were even born.
You've made great points, thank you. I already had an inkling that a person in position of power couldn't possibly be vulnerable to such blatant miscalculation/oversight and be publicly exposed in such manner

Peatful

Nothing will stop them-
Only God
636005CB-8FD3-45C6-94A2-A5866C4C0963.png

Peatful

The 1st temple was the original built by Solomon and destroyed by the Babylonians.

The 2nd temple was built after the return from Babylon and was the one existing during the first coming of Jesus and later destroyed by the Romans.

The 3rd temple hasn't been built yet, but the Jews are preparing to build it.
That can't be done until the Arabs are gone and the temple mount is cleansed.
It will be in existence during the tribulation period because the Bible tells us the antichrist will desecrate it.

There's a 4th temple, which may be the cleansed 3rd temple, which is described in the last part of Ezekiel and will probably serve as the millennial temple.

PeskyPeater

Sounds like dark and bloody, of course those stories and temple reconstructions are just religious rituals, right?
The 1st temple was the original built by Solomon and destroyed by the Babylonians.

The 2nd temple was built after the return from Babylon and was the one existing during the first coming of Jesus and later destroyed by the Romans.

The 3rd temple hasn't been built yet, but the Jews are preparing to build it.
That can't be done until the Arabs are gone and the temple mount is cleansed.
It will be in existence during the tribulation period because the Bible tells us the antichrist will desecrate it.

There's a 4th temple, which may be the cleansed 3rd temple, which is described in the last part of Ezekiel and will probably serve as the millennial temple.

Is there any proof of actual casualties when these temples were overtaken, or was it just a re-enactment of the battle of the sky gods ?

LeeLemonoil

What the Heck if it’s all already predicted and biblical fate then what can a mere (im-)mortal like me do.

I’ll just enjoy my time then eating crisps fried in sunflower oil. Because why bother.

Peatful

What the Heck if it’s all already predicted and biblical fate then what can a mere (im-)mortal like me do.

I’ll just enjoy my time then eating crisps fried in sunflower oil. Because why bother.
You’re getting it.

Remember whom the Illuminati worship. Who they want to dethrone.

This plan is older than Jesus the Christ himself.

But remember who is victorious.
Pay attention to that.

So anyone who thinks the Bible is irrelevant should certainly reconsider its content.

It holds all the answers.
The truth; and certainly the Hope.

“Winning”.

PeskyPeater

But it can only be predicted when the makers of the bible have foreseen things that have a cyclical nature, events that return. events of destruction and construction, like the coming of a new saturnus or sun god, with cataclysm. If those of the family of the rothen schild are in the know and want to stay rich, -after cataclysm-, they don't want many of the lowest class to survive or do they?

PeskyPeater

Peculiar thing, the bible is written in a certain code of math, called gematria. Why would a book that is so called 'based on devine source' be in code? Maybe cos, it easier for an encoded story to be copied exactly after a cataclysm by certain people who posses the codec ?

Regina

You’re getting it.

Pay attention to that.

So anyone who thinks the Bible is irrelevant should certainly reconsider its content.

“Winning”.
Pfft. Can't they just skip the 3rd level and let's get on with the 4th temple and the ensuing battle?

Or let them just play a metaverse game version of the whole thing.

Peatful

Peculiar thing, the bible is written in a certain code of math, called gematria. Why would a book that is so called 'based on devine source' be in code? Maybe cos, it easier for an encoded story to be copied exactly after a cataclysm by certain people who posses the codec ?
Just read it for yourself.
Come to your own conclusions.

You've got nothing to lose.

If I knew of a book or a medicine or something that seemed weird- but was spot on- I would pay attention to that and explore it myself.

Best to you.

LeeLemonoil

You’re getting it.

Pay attention to that.

“Winning”.

I‘m not a stern Christian. Raised as a lukewarm Lutheran-Protestant in Germany you’re not going to be a stern Christian.

But somehow and to some degree - despite being a biologistic-dude, I’ve always had Christ floating around my existence.

If Christ will destroy them current globalists and their heirs someday eventually and finally - watch me getting a stern Christian as I time goes on

Peatful

I‘m not a stern Christian. Raised as a lukewarm Lutheran-Protestant in Germany you’re not going to be a stern Christian.

But somehow and to some degree - despite being a biologistic-dude, I’ve always had Christ floating around my existence.

If Christ will destroy them current globalists and their heirs someday eventually and finally - watch me getting a stern Christian as I time goes on
Yes.

Like you, Im not stern.
Raised in a godless or antagonistic home.

Now married and live in the southern US.
Very culturally Christian area.

But my Jesus is a lot more androgenic than what I see spoken of here.

Jesus = perfect metabolism.
Lol.

He already destroyed the globalists by the way.
“It is finished”.
It’s done.
He won.

Now all I have to do is... stand until....

PeskyPeater

Just read it for yourself.
Come to your own conclusions.

You've got nothing to lose.

If I knew of a book or a medicine or something that seemed weird- but was spot on- I would pay attention to that and explore it myself.

Best to you.
Thank you sir. Of course I have read a big deal of it already and must agree with the perspective of the work of David Talbott and the electric universe theory.

Herbie

I cant imagine the elite being so stupid and make such major mistakes, it makes them just look evil.
It must be the highly advanced conehead Gods of inner earth that gotten so bored they decided to play with the stoopid humans from outside
There will be an element of greed and taking short cuts and purposely looking the other way and this kind of thing layer upon layer over time.

I see all this happening in my work place and I can see how it
Here is a great example of predictive programming: I saw this yesterday at the newsagent here in Australia:

(Chief Health Officer) CHO predicts second Omicron wave to coincide with return of flu in winter​

Australia is set to face the dual threat of a fresh Omicron wave and the first major surge of flu cases since the pandemic began.
That’s the assessment of the country’s chief medical officer Paul Kelly, who said winter would bring fresh challenges to Australia’s COVID-19 response.
While Omicron cases have begun to plateau in several jurisdictions, Professor Kelly on Wednesday told a COVID-19 committee hearing that new outbreaks were likely to hit during the colder months.
“There will be another wave of Omicron, most likely in the winter,” he said.

@JamesGatz The End of the World (as we know it) will come when you die. For all of us.....So you need deprogramming, from believing msm/ the 'science'/fear etc., and you have already begun that process. When we already 'know how things are' then we are usually blocking any new information. I am guilty of this many times @week! ... Your own creative process is part of that deprogramming. A large part.

World events as 'shown on TV' may not be real (not in the Buddhist sense but in the film crew/crisis actors scenario) but they do affect many around us. Be aware of this, as the "create your own reality" paradigm may not withstand real world people and pressures. My 2Cents. Carry on.
I’m an Australian living in the UK who spent a winter in Norway and trust me, Australia doesn’t have a winter, winter is some fear mongering BS, just parroting other countries.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom