Take the Parasite Pill!

blackface

Its time for some schizo posting. @JamesGatz you can gladly join.

I just stumbled upon this document called "Parasite Pill 2.0" which was mostly likely created on 4chan or somewhere in those circles.

I think that RP community is very well knowledgable about bacteria, parasites and gut health in general but maybe you will come across something interesting.

You can read and download the document by clicking the URL bellow.

1670930139855.png

Last edited:

Ben.

While im certain that parasites and fungi are underrated in health/disease i think the PDF is not good and makes alot of "out there" claims.

However based on my experiments theres no doubt that these things are responsible for many issues. So much so that they influence your personality, behaviour and the thoughts/feelings you have. There are quite some cases mentioned in this forum alone and i can only attest to it.

Korven

The author of that PDF obviously hasn't been Aajonous-pilled yet. Parasites are a natural part of our microbiome and aren't just "bad" or "good". Parasitic worms can be anti-inflammatory through promoting certain bacterial strains (Science | AAAS) and helminthic therapy has been used to treat Crohn's disease.

But yeah there is probably some grain of truth to the crazy cat lady phenotype being a result of Toxoplasma gondii infection. And some parasites like Cryptosporidium, Leishmania parasites etc doesn't seem to offer much value for the host, quite the opposite. I experienced some awesome benefits from taking the dewormer drug Fenbendazole before... maybe my overall health and immune system was so poor at that time that my body was unable to keep parasite load at bay?

cdg

If you really want to bash the parasites the attached should do it.

Attachments

• Hypertonic_saline_enema_in_gastrointesti.pdf
    415.8 KB · Views: 288
This is just another one astrology-like horoscope based on Barnum's effect reinforced by unavailability of OTC antiparasitic drugs in developed countries.

Greg says

Where did you buy and what dose?
Look out for the brand Ovex [here in the UK, I bought it from eBay]. I use it a few times a year because I handle a lot of dogs and can attest I feel it’s beneficial.

Korven

Where did you buy and what dose?

In my country I can get Fenbendazole OTC from regular pharmacies, it's used to deworm dogs and cats. You could probably find it in pet shops as well

I think I took 250 mg per day, it was a while ago, you can check my post history where I talked about dosages etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom